• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

***April TWW and testing thread***

Possibly. Its so frustrating. They need to make a test that gives us a clear yes or no from day 1 none of this yes or no faint line rubbish lol

Ive found my FMU not to be as good as my afternoon urine. I got a BFN on digi morning and my BFP the same day early evening x

Nothing exciting here either. 11dpo.. no blood though. I'm at least happy my luteal phase is behaving.

@Beccaboo828 @Kwipeh
So sorry ladies. Still holding onto hope ure lines come back and it's just fluctuating hormones.

@IsabellaJayne
Those one step tests are terrible for early pregnancy. Don't think they are 10mlu at all, think they just say that to make people buy them. I Was getting blazing BFP on frer and easy@home and sweetyfox but the one step ones took so much longer to get dark.

@MrsKatie
How exciting hon ure baby will be here anytime now.
Hope she/he doesn't keep u waiting much longer.

Well my RHR is down a bit too so who knows, I was convinced the last couple days I was pregnant and now I'm convinced I'm not lol. Boobs still hurt but that's not unusual leading up to AF. We will see. I can't help but feel down about it! I wish you could just trust your gut and your body!

@realbeauty86 i miscarried at 4w5d and 2.5 weeks later had my bfp with my now almost 3 yr old :) it seems youre more fertile after a miscarriage and many tend to ovulate early. Not always - but Ive read sooooo many stories same as mine
Did you have a cycle first or no?

Did you have a cycle first or no?

With one of my miscarriages I lost the baby at just past 5 weeks and then within 4 weeks of that loss I was pregnant again. Didn't have a cycle inbetween.
Hope ure OK sweety u have been In my thoughts

@realbeauty86 i had the bleeding with the miscarriage for a week then bfp a week and a half later. So no “normal” cycle in between. I kept thinking it must have been left over hcg but nope new pregnancy. :D I actually lost the baby in my OB’s office - I had bleeding so I went in for an emergency scan and bc it was early they did the internal scan - it all came out when she pulled out the wand. :(

@Beccaboo828 my 9dpo line was good, 10dpo was faint, then 11dpo came back stronger. Early on the tiniest amount of dilution can make a huge difference! Your boots tests definitely have some sort of line. :)

With one of my miscarriages I lost the baby at just past 5 weeks and then within 4 weeks of that loss I was pregnant again. Didn't have a cycle inbetween.
Hope ure OK sweety u have been In my thoughts
Thanks. I’m ok. Dealing. I have been having the craziest dreams like 3 days straight. Baby on the brain I guess. I had a baby in the dreams or they were telling me I was pregnant and I didn’t believe them lol. Idk what’s going on with me. Been tired also but I read that that could happen after MC so idk. I’ve been thinking of you also. I missed the update about baby. How are you two?

@realbeauty86 i had the bleeding with the miscarriage for a week then bfp a week and a half later. So no “normal” cycle in between. I kept thinking it must have been left over hcg but nope new pregnancy. :D I actually lost the baby in my OB’s office - I had bleeding so I went in for an emergency scan and bc it was early they did the internal scan - it all came out when she pulled out the wand. :(
Oh no. Sorry you had to go thru that but thanks for letting me know. I was going back and forth with the future hubby, like I have to ovulate lol it’s impossible but I guess he was right. I won’t tell him tho lmao

@Kwipeh and @Beccaboo828 please keep us updated if you test again.

Is RHR resting heart rate? Is that something to monitor?

I’m cd8 and not feeling like I’ll ovulate early this month which is prob good

@Beccaboo828 my 9dpo line was good, 10dpo was faint, then 11dpo came back stronger. Early on the tiniest amount of dilution can make a huge difference! Your boots tests definitely have some sort of line. :)
Today's fmu is a negative. Im guessing its another chemical. That will be 4 months in a row.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cnewt116
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->