***April TWW and testing thread***

9dpo BFN. Will try again tomorrow :shrug: usually I get night sweats starting 8dpo and instead this cycle I had scattered ones right before and right after O which is odd for me, but now I’m not having any. Hopefully that’s a good sign. We’ll see.

@PinkCupcakes sorry to hear about what’s happening in your state, that sounds scary. Stay safe lovely!
I definitely see a line on that last test. Hope testing goes well today!

@shaescott your chart looks good. Fingers crossed for a squinter with your next test!

Thanks @Tasha36089! It’s been one of those put your leg on the toilet seat, look slightly to the left and close one eyelid type of squinters lol

@Lucy3 I think I may see something faint good luck hon. The amount of times I've stared and stared at tests ure definitely not the only one haha.

@Sarah Pearce
Great lines congratulations

Hi all! Sorry I took a long weekend away but I’m back!

CD 10 today and got a flashing smiley on my clear blue fertility tests! Cheapie is negative so I assume O within the next 3-5 days which is on track. We BD this am so that makes me feel good! I think we will skip tomorrow and bd again on Thursday (cd 12). Every other day seems a good pattern and like you’ll get lucky and catch the egg. If we go everyday until O hubby will be exhausted lol and probably view it as a chore!! I am hoping I get a peak fertility and positive test in a couple days so O will be around cd14.

How is everyone? I’ll catch up later this am!

@shaescott your chart looks really good - i bet if there was a temp yesterday you might've seen a dip :) hope you start seeing some lines in a day or two!

@PinkCupcakes same as everyone else - see it, dont see it, see it. Hope you see lines soon. I really hope dh is just bummed and will come around. Maybe let him know how much this means to you. He may just be getting the bfn blues like we all get at the end of a cycle and by end of af we’re back to hopeful. :hugs:

Somethings catching my eye @Lucy3 ! Cant wait to see your next test! Do you have cheapies too? I love wondfo - they seem the best for progression and picking up early - the 10 miu ones

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->