Assisted Conception Thread :) *updated members list pg1*

OOOOhhhhhhhhhhhh Congrats Megg.....how lovely..... even the heartbeat along the bottom looks like lots of mini heart shapes!!!! xxxxxxxxxxx

OMG! I hadn't noticed! How sweet!!! :cloud9:

Hello girls, feeling much much better, 12 week scan is amazing!!!! A proper baby! We measure 67mm, so that puts us at 13 weeks today and a new EDD of 29th July!

I had my NT measurement and it was 1mm and they say that was normal, don't get my combined results for 2 weeks as long as all ok, if the results come back high risk I'll hear within the next few days. So more waiting, but tbh I'm so thrilled at seeing all my baby's hands/feet/fingers/toes and moving around and watching the heart beating and the reassurance that all the bits that are meant to be there are!

OH is also now really excited so that's good, think it seems more real for us both now!

Fantastic! Also makes you 2nd tri!!! CONGRATS!

Gorgeous pic!

Steady on Megg, only 2nd tri, otherwise I'll be popping it out in no time!

:rofl: I knew what I meant! Baby brain strikes again! I fixed it!

congrats on the scans Meggs and MrsG!! :happydance::happydance:
Meggs- LO is SOO much bigger :happydance: I am so happy that everything is progressing great you must be on :cloud9:
Mrsg- what a little cutie, I love the 12 week scan, looks like a full baby now :hugs: I measured 5 days ahead as well, but they just left my due date as is...maybe if I am still measuring ahead for the next one they will bump it up (I hope)

I'm definitely over the moon! I'll admit... I still feel like its all an elaborate hoax though... Still feels totally unreal! LOL

hey guys, mind if I join too? Am 17 weeks pregnant with a little clomid baby, due date 01/07/11 :D

congrats Mrs G and Meg :)

welcome Dragonmummy :)

@Meggsie I cant believe how big your little bubs is now! Can't wait til we get one where it's actually a baby. is always nice to be able to clarify species - i was terrified when I went for mine in case I was carrying a rabbit or something. Although in fairness it DID turn out to be a Tiger. how random is my life.... :rofl:

Welcome, DM! :rofl: @ species clarification! I'm hoping to get a better pic from Tuesday! The FS didn't bother to even zoom in so I could see anything specific! He was so done with me it wasn't funny. But, maybe my MW will take some time and actually show me that its a baby and not a blob! If it stays that blob shape, I'll know its taken after me! :rofl:

You did end up with a tiger, didn't you? Your first came out a dragon, and now this? :dohh:

I know - wtf? But Harry chose the name and I thought it was quite cute so it's sticking. If it's pink I like the name Tilly and I think having Harry Dragon and Tilly Tiger is just too cute for words!

Starting to suspect I may be mental....

Hey DM, good to see you.
I like the baby tiger as well- Tilly is super cute
How is everyone doing today?
need to get off the computer and do some house work
:wacko:

me too. have done sod all today. oh well, been busy busy the last 2 or 3 days so one day off won't hurt :D

I know - wtf? But Harry chose the name and I thought it was quite cute so it's sticking. If it's pink I like the name Tilly and I think having Harry Dragon and Tilly Tiger is just too cute for words!

Starting to suspect I may be mental....

:cloud9: That's ADORABLE!!! Love it!!! :cloud9:

I've actually had a productive day... We bought Baby Ixxy a new car! :haha: My convertible just wouldn't do! :nope: So, I traded it on a responsible, grown up vehicle! This is my 2010 Chevy HHR... I keep poking my tummy and saying "Mummy did this for you... GROW! GROW!" :rofl:

https://farm6.static.flickr.com/5047/5379214602_53b31c9a42.jpg

Nice car Megg, lucky my oh doesn't read this otherwise he'd be wanting one and he's already got ideas, no encouragement needed here!!!

When are you all buying stuff, I was waiting til 12 weeks but it kinda doesn't feel right now, think I might wait to 20, there's no rush is there? I think I'm happy looking!

I think I've picked my nursery furniture, I like 'jake' from tuttini bambino. Only thing is it says 'fixed' side cot bed, does this matter?

Hope everyones having a productive and good weekend, I'm out all day celebrating fil 70th, hope I don't get tired cos that makes me grumpy!!!

ours is fixed side - it just means one side doesnt slide down. but as long as it has 2 levels for the base you'll be fine. You have the base really high up at first so you don't do your back in trying to reach bubs, then once baby is sitting up you move it right down to the bottom so they can't clamber out.

Megg nice wheels. We did that last year, got the new car. Apparently mine made me fertile :rofl:

If only I'd known that before! reckon it's the heated seats :haha;

Nice car Megg, lucky my oh doesn't read this otherwise he'd be wanting one and he's already got ideas, no encouragement needed here!!!

When are you all buying stuff, I was waiting til 12 weeks but it kinda doesn't feel right now, think I might wait to 20, there's no rush is there? I think I'm happy looking!

I think I've picked my nursery furniture, I like 'jake' from tuttini bambino. Only thing is it says 'fixed' side cot bed, does this matter?

Hope everyones having a productive and good weekend, I'm out all day celebrating fil 70th, hope I don't get tired cos that makes me grumpy!!!

I won't tell him! LOL

I started buying stuff... uhm... err... 2009? With my 1st angel, I bought stuff very quickly... and kept buying. With my 2nd angel, I was bold enough to go order my nursery furniture even! LOL And, now... I'm going to get to use it all, along with all the other stuff that I've picked up along the way. I'm in a hurry, because I don't think 9 months is NEARLY long enough to put a nursery today... but I'm a neurotic freak-show. I had to have 2 years to plan my wedding. It took me a couple of years to get my house decorated the way I wanted. And, my nursery has been nearly done since we decided to start IVF. Perhaps I wasn't the best person to ask?

ours is fixed side - it just means one side doesnt slide down. but as long as it has 2 levels for the base you'll be fine. You have the base really high up at first so you don't do your back in trying to reach bubs, then once baby is sitting up you move it right down to the bottom so they can't clamber out.

Megg nice wheels. We did that last year, got the new car. Apparently mine made me fertile :rofl:

If only I'd known that before! reckon it's the heated seats :haha;

If I'd known that a new car would make me fertile, I could have skipped a lot of pain and treatment! :dohh: I so wish I'd known now! LOL

Ladies.....

Firstly.... CONGRATS Mrs G.... How cute is your little one....Gorgeous!!!!!! So glad the scan went well ... we are now 2 days apart for our EDD i'm 27th July xx

Hey DragonMummy... Thank you so much for your message.... Congrats to you great to see you here x

OMG Love the new wheels Megg... LUSH

I have been looking at nursery stuff.... but out of the blue I was given the crib I used as a baby the other day ....LONG STORY.... my Mum gave it to my Aunt when she had her two babies, then my Mum died, 23 years ago now, so my Aunt held onto the crib and I met with her a couple of weeks ago and she got it out of the boot of her car.... talk about emotional moment... so OH put it together yesterday and its gorgeous...a rocking crib.... so that's the one thing I have so far!

Hope all good with you all ......Hey Britt, hope the little one is kicking you around! Ahbon, hope you aren't feeling to queasy... ooh poor you.... its prob worse with two x
Mrs F hope you are feeling better hon x. M&N is your scan on Tues or did I just make that up???

Hellooo to Marsmaiden, Mercy and Zeezee.... hope you are all well...

Hope you have all had a lovely weekend
x

Oh my god dilly, look at you remembering everyone!!!! I'm not good with personals so I just say hello everyone!!!

Well I've been on my best behaviour all day long!!!!! How good am I?

Also just got email through from pampers and they say if I poke my belly, baby can feel it and will twitch, I've been poking my belly for about 5minutes, now I think baby might be born with a constant twitch!!!! Lol I've decided I really love my baby, can't wait till I can feel him/her!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->