Assisted Conception Thread :) *updated members list pg1*

Congrats Isi!

Britt - feel better :hugs:

DM - how's Harry?

MrsF - You'll be on a beach before you know it - Lucky!

MrsG - thanks :flower:

Hi to everyone else!

Britt - I just realized something. Aren't you not supposed to travel anymore? They stop us here after 26 weeks. Well they stopped me in November :nope:

MrsF have a lovely hollibops!!

Thanks for your lovely messages for my little Dragon. He's absolutely covered today but his temperature is right back down and he is fine in himself. That pleases me. Some of the blisters are now starting to scab however so the itching must be due to start at some point.....

https://i30.photobucket.com/albums/c306/lefunch/IMAG0037.jpg

Mrs G can we have a link please ? :D[/QUOTE]

Sorry, only just managed to get laptop rather than IPOD - this is what I've ordered........

https://www.preciouslittleone.com/p...i-bambini-jake-7-piece-furniture-set---beech/

Helllllooooooo all......... Mrs F have a fantastic holiday - enjoy yourself, it'll be your last for a while as a couple!!!!

Baby is back on form with her movements which is great, I am never going to complain that I am being beaten up from the inside.

I'm feeling very chirpy this evening which makes a change, hopefull DH will be home soon and leaves any stress at work so we can have a chilled out evening.

Had loads of growing pains last couple of days, if I get up from my chair too quick it hurts like made, kinda like a stitch pain. I've had it before so I'm not scared, only that my belly is probably exploading as I type!!!!

Hi girls,
a bit of a better day and LO is kicking and squirming a bunch :thumbup:
Maxxi- I had that pain big time a few weeks ago too, that is everything growing and stretching
you can fly up to 34 weeks here, so no worries. Some airlines want a note after 28 weeks in Canada and some after 32 weeks, so i didnt even need a note yet and no one questioned me

DM- ahhh poor Harry, the chicken pox are lousy, looks like he is still in good spirits.
28 weeks tomorrow!! yeah :thumbup:

MrsF- have a fantastic holiday!! I am SOOOOOO jealous, look forward to talking with you when you are back.

i forget what else i read but hello to all you ladies
:hugs:

woo for 28 weeks!!! OMG it's flying by now! 12 weeks to go? Nothing! Especially considering i still don't actually have a nursery to put the baby in yet.....

I know DH just now finished the major reno in the nursery, its nice to get some stuff in

Ouch I was in so much pain yesterday with my growing pains, could hardly walk or stand up straight! When I got hone from work I had a little lie down for an hour and that seemed to do the trick. I have a little niggle this morning so I hope it's not come back!

Went to boots last night, they've got 3 for 2 on everything, oops! More baby clothes and nappies bought then!

I really don't know what to do about my holiday, oh really wants to go on a boat, midwife says ok, I just don't know x

Gotta go, oh nagging me to get up!

We've just booked a cottage in cornwall so we can do as little or as much as i can cope with. I'll be 32 weeks when we go. (28 sleeps!!!) There's no pressure that way and I know that if I am completely buggered, DH can take DS out for the day no trouble and leave me behind with a book.

ooooo talk of holidays........ we can't do it as both being self employed means we don't get paid for not working....... still paying off IVF...... one day we'll have lovely holidays again lol

re boats - Mrs G what type are you on about - the Norfolk broads for example have the proper sail boats and cruisers - I'm sure cruisers would be fine being pregnant - we did one with some mates last year, can be noisey driving but lovely and relaxing and a lot of time spent in pubs... lol

sorry being lazy - hi to all, need to get lunch on for hubby then pop out
x

Ahbon, it's on a cruiser, we do it every year but I usually jump on and off to moor up as I can't drive the bloody things! Oh says it'll be ok cos he can get it in position and I can hold it there and he'll jump on and off and if I'm getting on and off he'll help me, I just don't think this is entirely practical with the tidal bits, think I'm gonna have to do the ropes at some point. I just dont know, also bit worried about boat being slippy if weather poor.

I'll be 27 weeks by then, will I have gotten much bigger???? My bump is quite small and manageable (I'm a size 12) or will I be wobbling about?

Mrs G - must admit I didn't do a lot on the Norfolk Broads haha hubby and friends did all that steering, ropes etc - all I did was prepare food and sit on the top sunning myself. It was my first IVF time and had to start injecting whilst on the cruisers - that made us late to the pub to join our friends some nights whilst I worked myself up to be able to inject.........

Hope everyone has a great w/e - I've had a sh*te night worrying about getting to 24wks viability but hopefully I'll sleep better tonight!
x

Urgh just been hideously sick.... WHEN will it stop? next time I want another boy please.... (do you like my confidence? "next time" haha!!! can you get clomid over the counter? :rofl:)

DM- ohhh "next time" wow.... :) I actually hope to have another one too, but we will be done at 2

Ahbon you WILL make it to 24 weeks and past hon, I think your fears are normal. :hugs:

Well as for me I have a little monkey in me, seriously she was head down a week ago and we had another look on u/s last week for our 3D (with a different tech) and she is head up :wacko: she is also moving around like crazy, she completely moves my entire stomach its hilarious- maybe she went head down again? :shrug:

Here are some pics of my little girl, she has her hands and legs around her head at all times, she doesnt really have a pear shaped head lol
:hugs:

Attachments

• baby pouty lips 2.jpg
    baby pouty lips 2.jpg
    17.1 KB · Views: 3
  • baby resting 2.jpg
    baby resting 2.jpg
    24.2 KB · Views: 3
  • baby with foot by head.jpg
    baby with foot by head.jpg
    23.7 KB · Views: 3
  • hands under chin 3.jpg
    hands under chin 3.jpg
    14.9 KB · Views: 3
  • baby with arms around 3.jpg
    baby with arms around 3.jpg
    24 KB · Views: 3
she's just sooooo precious! Love how clearly you can see her little features.

Yeah I really dont think I can stop at 2.... my family are all baby makers except my mum who had me then decided that hurt FAR too much thank you and stopped at that. Wimp. :rofl:

But all my cousins are big families - 3, 4 or 5. DH is the youngest of 3. I've always wanted to have a big family as being an only child made me rather a black sheep. Plus I LOVE babies and LOVE being pregnant. Even though I am STILL chucking up!!

Oh dear DM, sorry you're sick still.

I've had a good day today. Cramps gone for now. Had a lazy afternoon in the sun, healthy dinner for tea (now starving!)

Britt your pics are lovely. Looks so sweet.

I keep thinking of my little frosty, think I'll see how I cope with one first. I'm getting sooooo excited, can't wait to take baby out for walks in her buggy or dress her up in the little outfits I've bought, this pregnancy seems to be going so fast but still so long to wait ;-(

Britt - those pics are very sweet! I had some given to me when I was at the perinatalogist's last week but only one came out good. A was behaving, B was not.

Dragon - Is Harry completely better?

I'm wishing that I could go on vacation like all of you! I haven't been able to travel since I started my IVF cycle in Nov. And as much as I'd like to think we'll go away when everyone's able to at 3-4 months I must be honest with myself and think that we may not be able to. One infant is challenging enough but 2 may be too much to handle at that point. We'll see. I went to the perinatalogist on Thursday and got the clearances on the hearts. My cervical length however is 2.8. The cutoff for considering the dreaded b word (bed rest) is 2.5. They want to see me back at 26 weeks for another measurement and I'm hoping that I don't get bad news. I'm going to see my ob this Thursday which starts my every 2 weeks appt schedule. I'm just hoping to avoid bed rest a little while longer.

Hi to everyone else!

Max he's fine in himself but he's still covered in scabs from the spots. But he's back to nursery tomorrow! x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->