Assisted Conception Thread :) *updated members list pg1*

Morning all. Single figures now, 9 days!!! The "assault husband on a nightly basis" plan has failed thus far but am going to persevere. Next plan is fresh pineapple. I will be hitting that with a vengeance later. Hubby is quite keen on the theory that ingesting semen is more effective than placing it by the cervix. You can jog RIGHT on, love!

Gut goes up as well as down. So if orally puts you off then the alternative probably won't do it either hehe!

Have you tried nipple tweaking etc? I read you can just put a breast pump on for an hour or so. Ouch tho

Off to mil. Feeling rly big today. Maybe just bloated. I dunno what it's all supposed to feel like tho!

Yeah apparently you shouldn't put a pump near your lils til baby is born as it could cock up bf'ing. i had enough trouble before so not risking that!!!

well major insomnia ladies... :wacko: so tired

DM- I laughed at your FB post, I bought a fresh pineapple too, although I would like Kitten to wait another week...so not sure why I did, that being said I am getting anxious to meet her. I know 4 women all with around the same due date as us and they have ALL had their babies and they are all first time moms. So makes me a bit anxious
at least I am done work now though, what a relief
I am jealous that you have 9 days, I am quite sure I will go over due!

hello Cran and the rest of the ladies

Thats scary that you're all so close!!!!! Where's MrsF, if you've got 9 days DM when was MrsF's DD I thought she was first.

I'm very tired now, not gonna get a lot done, think i'll have a snooze. NNS was crap, £2 to get in and full of rubbish, had a better time in Early Learning, all newborn/baby toys half price!

Oh thats a shame. It was our first so maybe there was more for us to get iykwim. We got a lying down bath seat thingy for £2. A new boxed nappy bin/genie for £4 and a m&p feeding pillow for £3.50. There was loads of bumbos for £10 which inthought about but they looked too big so wasn't sure if they came indifferent sizes. Also Moses baskets and stands for £15. Thought we could wait for that tho. Least we know how they work now so can fully attack mega sale tmw in Bristol city football ground

Also picked up a britax picnic folding high hair up from freecycle. I've discovered that grandparents freecycle rly good stuff as it's hardly been used! Won't use a highchair for ages I know but you gotta get these things when you see em

Plan for tmw is to get bumbo, Moses basket n stand,Bath, sleeping bag thingy,Activity centre. If its crap and I turned down all the good stuff today I'll be pisaed off!

Rich has been a cock today. Called me a bitch because he missed a turning and I pointed at it. I didn't even say anything or make a face. Not friends after that. Hes been picking at me all day and I'm rly weepy and shattered. He says he's just treating me normally but doesnt he understand I'm not normal and he has to adjust!!

Ah bless Cranberry, they just don't get it, my DH reckons I should still be able to do what I could pre pregnancy, I think they forget, or clearly just don't get it, I never knew pregnancy would be this hard!!!!!

Good luck for bargains 2moz, my mum bought me a Bumbo, think all one size.

Ah - correction I've just looked at Mrs F's siggy, she's being induced on MONDAY! OMG.....

I thought it was close, seeing how she's disappeared maybe an induction isn't necessary!!!!

hope everyone well and good :)

nothing going on here just got one little one having hiccups on my cervix and one kicking like mental under my bra! very wierd! Had two days off puking, until today (don't think they liked those new walkers crinkles cheese and onion............. we'll see on scan tomorrow what they are up to and how my blood results have come back :) Not so itchy at the moment but don't want to talk too soon!

x

:flower: heya ladies x x x wasnt on yesterday as it wasnt a particularly good day - v busy and v tired. didnt sleep too well last night either, prob cos of worying about tomorrow!!!

well, just checking in now to say cheerio, and i'll see you all the other side :wacko: going in to hospital quite early in the morning.. i promise to get on here as soon as i can with the good news!!! i do want to also thank you all so much for your ace support since october - you ladies have been lifeline.

wish me luck ladies, here goes.......*gulp* x x x x x x x :hugs: x x x x x x x x

YAY good luck!!!!

Been having contractions on and off all day. Nothing major so think she's just teasing again. Shame, am fed up now and just keep crying all of the time! Fekking hormones....

omg so excited for you Mrsf, all the best for a speedy and healthy delivery. So excited to meet your LO
DM- nothing going on here on my end :wacko: although I really want a week to myself before she comes. Sounds like things might be happening for you soon

Hello Ahbon- sounds like the twinnies are doing well :hugs:

Hiya

Ooh exciting stuff, more babies!

Went to a nct sale today and got a bebepod plus and a babys first year book thingy. whole experience was harrowing tbh. one yday was fine, nice and quiet, today it was like a swarm of locusts. I was quite elbowy myself but its so hard to know if things are any good so I ended up leaving a lot. Much prefer to google things then get em off amazon but ofc thats more expensive.

Gonna go to one more next sat then they seem to have a break for the summer so theyre next in September. Quite fun getting bargains - dont think Ive bought anything full price yet.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->