Assisted Conception Thread :) *updated members list pg1*

Heya ladies, hopefully this will work as on mobile. Big thumbs up this end, summary - induction took well andquick, was brought to labour ward within 12hurs (goes really quick) lots of ace gas and air, have got epidural in, contractions slowed so on drip - no prob :) waters gone on own. Justwaiting now to fully dilate. Nowhere near as bad as I thought it'd be, even managed to sleep :) much love x x x x

Oh my god mrs f you're a star!

Can't wait for update and glad you're coping well, I'm so having an epidural!

Britt - I was at yoga last night, 1 poor woman was 41 weeks!

I played all night, practiced putting teddy in and out of car seat, going to try buggy today with teddy!

Mrs F - sounds good - best of luck xxx

well we did get to the hospital in time this am (I hadn't slept a wink). So all ready in case the girls come early or if there are any problems in coming weeks.

have a good day
x

MrsG - my buggy came yesterday and I couldnt get it out the packaging fast enough! That and the cots have been my big purchases so far and I was nervous but like you figured that if things went tits up at this stage that a wasted couple of hundred quid would be the least of our worries!

ahbon - sounds like quite a day!! Glad that you are getting good care though and that they are prepared in case the twingles do make an early appearance. Good news that it looks like you will have the option of a natural delivery too. Twin 1 is also head down for me - is it likely that they will turn at this stage??

MrsF - I am seriously impressed at you updating from the labour ward!! Hope that things have continued to go well - cant wait to hear your update!

Britt - ooh a mani/pedi sounds lovely! I am going to treat myself to a haircut in the next week or two - figure it might be the last one for a while!

DM - I think that sounds like the perfect reason to take my own maternity pads!!

Put my buggy together last night and it fits through my front door!! Whoop! It wont go through any of the internal doors but there is space to leave it up in the hall if I get home and they are sleeping. Havent tried it out in the boot yet as it was too wet last night but cant see it being a problem, will just be nice to know how much space there will be left for anything else!

Had the gtt this morning and it was fine! The time seemed to go really quickly! Have a massive bruise on one arm from the blood letting but at least they took my 28 week bloods at the same time so I have saved myself an extra stabbing!

Maxxi - not sure if you are checking in or not but if so hope that the boys and you are continuing to do well and that you can have them home with you soon!

He's here!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Just a quick update as v tired. Born by emergency c section as I was at 3 cm for ten hours and his heart was dipping. He is absolutey gorgeous!!!!! 8lb 6oz, born at 8.24this morning. Breast fed twice already and he's fast asleep now. Am totally exhausted so am gonna take advantage of quiet time hope all is well. much much love x x

Congrats MrsF that's great news, can't wait to see pic xx

OMG Mrs F FANTASTIC news! So pleased for you! Cannot wait to see piccies and hear more xxxxx

Hello ladies!!

OMG- congrats MrsF!! :happydance: sounds like a good size too :thumbup:
look forward to pics:thumbup: yeah you're a mommy!

Ahbon- hope the babies stay in there longer and you are doing well

Mars- happy 28 weeks!! :happydance:

Yomo- whats happening with you? anytime now right?

DM- how are you feeling?

MrsG- that is so cute that you are practicing with a teddy :haha:

Cran- almost second tri :thumbup:

afm- second day of mat leave, whoo hoo. going to clean the house and get ready for baby today
:hugs:

oh shoot I just realized Cran that you are officially second tri today!! whoop whoop, congrats!!

oooh good spot - happy second tri, Cran!!!

Britt - am tired, had contractions all night on and off including some mega humdinger painful ones but then it all just stopped again. Fed up now, and tired. And impatient and frightened.

hmm...well at least things are happening DM, your cervix is obviously getting ready. I think Sophie is just so darn comfy in there lol....
when is c-section date again?
i have not had any contractions i dont think (I had some mild cramping a week ago a couple times but that it) I dont even think i am having BH....something tells that Kitten is quite comfy and will stay in there past her due date

Yeah things happening doesn't really reassure me. i had NOTHING with Harry. No cramps, no show, no contractions. Just woken up by my waters extravagantly bursting! Ta-dah!

We're booked in for Monday, I have my pre-op in 2 days. i just really want to go into labour naturally before then. Firstly I think it will be better for Sophie as she will be ready to come out, my milk will be in etc etc. But secondly all this waiting around and talking about it (the pre-op, the wait at hospital before I go in etc etc) is just making me shit my pants. I just feel like i have twice been deprived of the birth that I wanted. Now I am fine with that really, as long as it results in two healthy children I am never going to complain. But it would be nice if I could just have my own way a little bit.

Argh ignore me. Am a moany old hormonal sow at the moment. Constantly on the brink of tears. Need to pull myself together.

Why are you having a elcs? I know youve said before but Ive forgotten.

Im having a weepy day today too. theres a pic on my facebook of my lunch all over the floor of my car. took me fricking 20 mins to get a sandwich then it exploded. ruined the day, how stupids that. then had a crying walk round tesco which resulted in me buying beetroot....

watching ER now with a blanket. Might go to yoga tonight, wanna go with Rich but he cant even cross his legs

cos of the birth I had with Harry. I explained it to someone in my journal yesterday actually if you want a read. I am a freak case! x

Yep anyday now Britt, hope you are enjoying your maternity leave xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->