Assisted Conception Thread :) *updated members list pg1*

omg Isi thats such good news! This thread really is being overwhelmed by pink! Any ideas on names yet? oooh if they look anything like you your hubby won't be letting them out alone when theyre older! :rofl:

:D Thanks DM :hugs:. Still struggling with names, as I only had boy names before :dohh:. And I just KNOW my DH will fall head over heels in love with them and forget all about me :haha:. He also had his heart set on boys, so is taking a while to come round to the idea.....but soon I hope :)

He will.... Daddies love their little girls. My DH is besotted with Sophie, she can do no wrong. I fear that may bite me on the arse in a few years when I want her to do as she's told!

LOL!!!!!!!!!! Tell me about it!!! My Dad and I are exactly the same way and I think it annoys my Mom no end....34 years later :haha:

Same here! Although my mother is a mental case so I was always going to be Daddy's girl

Hello ladies, just to let you know Lily
arrived at 3.28am on the 5th July and she was 9lb 3oz!! I swear by raspberry tea and EPRO three pushes and she was here and no stitches a perfect labour. Will post my story shortly xxx

congrats on the girls Hun xx

Oh my god, so much activity!!!!

Britt, I'm sorry you're feeling fed up, I'm getting that way already and I'm not even classed as full time till tomorrow, 3 weeks and counting, I will be really fed up if I go over, although I'm not looking forward to the birth!

Isi - twin girls, just perfect, you must be do happy, I know it was tough with the first round failing but you are now truly blessed, congratulations.

DM thanks for advice, not too sure it helps though, I seem to wake up needing a wee and the pushing on my bladder kills, even with rolling over, it's still tough!

Mrs f, did you get your pressie?

Ahbon, mars - you twinnies doing ok still?

Yomo, congrats again, love to hear your birthing story lol!

https://s30.photobucket.com/albums/c306/lefunch/?action=view&current=VIDEO0023.mp4

Just wanted to share a little vid of Sophie this evening, she had just woken up and was super wide awake and cute :cloud9:

https://s30.photobucket.com/albums/c306/lefunch/?action=view&current=VIDEO0023.mp4

Just wanted to share a little vid of Sophie this evening, she had just woken up and was super wide awake and cute :cloud9:

omg she is so fricken cute, feels like thats what my baby does with her legs too.

Yomo- congrats, post a piccy when you can and wow what a good size!!

actually i had my u/s this morning and they guesstimate kitten to weigh between 9 and 9.5 pounds already :shock:
i will find out what the plan is for us tomorrow, will keep you posted.

Isi congrats on the girls :thumbup: girls rock I must say
:hugs:

yomo - huge congratulations! Wow on three pushes! :happydance:

DM - she is sooooo cute! she looks so small too! So much hair - can't believe it! :cloud9::cloud9:

Britt - sounds like a whopper! good luck tomorrow :thumbup:

hope everyone is ok - all ok here - still puking at night with acid, still got the girls moving around so much causing me agony at times. All ok with the OC (well monitored if you like) and back at hopsital on Monday for full monitoring again. Depending on little ones size will tell us whether or she's coming out next week or 20th or 22nd or 27th............. still can't get my head around the fact we'll have two little ones here soon :wacko:

:cloud9: many congrats yomo - lily - what a beautiful name! And wow on your labour missy!!! 3 pushes!!! I did the rlt, but i never got to see if it did anything|!!! Although my dh did say the other day "did you hear them cutting through your muscles?" apparently it sounded horrible - i was too out of it on gas and air! Apparently they dropped the placenta on the floor too - dh said " did you not hear the splatting??" nope, didnt hear that either!!! well done huin, congrats on you little miracle lady :) x x x x

mrs-g - we didnt make it into town hun - we ended up spending the day in bed singing disney classics, feeding, napping and changing - best. day. ever. :) going into town on monday to get Harry registered, then my pressie :) x x

abhon - yuck for the acid gal - like DM said though, for me, everything literally disappeared overnight - the rib aches, the back ache, the my-stomach-is the size of a pea, everyhthing. i love the fact i can now actually sit on the settee!!! ooo, and i even risked my own tummy time the other night - woke up covered in booby milk and my csection throbbed a bit, but damn it was good!!!! x x x

britt, britt, britt what the devil are we gonna do with you hun? tweak them nipples gal!!!! sending you loads of birthing vibes. Am happy to join the Eviction Team if it'll help!!! x x x

Isi - twin princesses! Many congrats hun x x x i cant imagine having twins! double the love, the fun and the cuddles :) and yup, I must admit, my boy is kinda cute ;) x x x

DM - x x xhow goes it yummy mummy? x x x day 5 of our nighttime routine and all is good :) am so so proud of my little man, i love our bedtime routine, it makes me wanna cry when i think of how lucky we are to finally have him here. as i leave his room, i have a look round and just feel so complete :) x x x

speak soon my lovely ladies, much love x x x x

MrsF I'm the same. I know I never got as far into the fertility treatment as you guys, and I already have a child but I had so many issues with Harry's birth and the PND afterwards that I was so desperate to have another baby - more so than with Harry. Now she's here it feels like life is complete. Theyre both a real blessing and the whole palaver was completely worth it!

Sophie is doing great, sleeping regularly and eating like a piglet. Can't wait for the HV to weigh her on monday - she's grown out of all of her early baby stuff and even her newborn size sleepsuits are looking snug now and shes only 2 weeks old!! And i had to pick up Harry's first school uniform today..... :cry:

Some more pictures to bore the arse off of you all with :D

Attachments

• 269609_10150689375015023_781605022_19335877_2848364_n.jpg
    269609_10150689375015023_781605022_19335877_2848364_n.jpg
    20.5 KB · Views: 3
  • IMAG0389.jpg
    IMAG0389.jpg
    20.4 KB · Views: 3
  • IMAG0393.jpg
    IMAG0393.jpg
    20.3 KB · Views: 3
Mrs f, I'm so glad things are going do well.

Dm, sophies video is soooooo cute, I too now understand what's going on in my belly!

Looking forward to the symptoms going overnight, this indigestion/heartburn whatever it is, is really doing my head in!

Britt, is she coming yet?

Ahbon, we're definately gonna have a race aren't we, I'm guessing you'll win though.

if you have heartburn go to the doctors and ask for ranitidine. Had i not already been pregnant i would have had its babies...

Back from boot sale, made £200, not bad for a garage full of rubbish, as we've borrowed works van and it's still full we're gonna do another one tomorrow, don't think we'll make much but really need to shift this stuff. 5.30am start though so got to get up at 4.30 - oh dear!

Everyone ok and having a good weekend so far? Britt any news?

only just I've been in bed by 8 or 9pm recently - at hospital in the morning for monitoring and decision re c-section.................am really struggling now - hubby is really getting it in the neck today!

hope everyone is ok :) x

oh Christ, ahbon it must be misery! Do you have a comedy bump now? One of my friends had twins last year (2 boys) and her bump was hilarious. although our work uniform didn't help much

Still nothing from Britt ;)

Ahbon, you must be really feeling it with two, I'm struggling with one, good luck today and getting your date!

Britt, if you're not already there, good luck today!

First day on maternity and home alone..... Ooooo what to do!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->