Assisted Conception Thread :) *updated members list pg1*

Hi ladies, hope everyone is well, thanks for the birthday wishes. Mrsf and dm glad to hear you and your bundles are well. Yep Mrsf I am being induced today and I haven't slept a wink yet and it's 4am!!! Both my mum and dh are fast asleep (my dh has sunk a few vodkas to take it off his mind it's charming ain't it) been having pains for the last 3 or so hours but nothing regular. I shall keep you lovely ladies updated xxx

oh good luck Yomo, thinking of you :hugs:
absolutely nothing going on here, no cramps or anything last night today/sigh...

i even dtd with DH for the sake of baby lol and NOTHING!!

Ooooo all gone quiet, does that mean things are happening!!!!

Baby was so lively last night, thought she was coming cos oh had me walking all day long! She's still got ants in her pants this morning!

Hope everyone is ok, sun is shining in Whitby. Need to put sun cream on today :-(

Hey all!

I was so hoping to log on and hear Yomo and Britt's birth announcements but those babies are obviously wayyyyy too comfortable!!

Yomo - hope that the induction went well yesterday and that bubbs has now entered the world!

Britt - fingers crossed that the sweep and all the sex gets things moving :p

MrsG - hope you're enjoying your trip away. The eternity ring sounds wonderfully romantic, especially if you can get it all to tie in the way you are hoping. And yay for an iphone! I'd be lost without my blackberry!

ahbon - ouchy gallstones you poor thing! Will they do anything for them now or do you have to wait until after the twins are delivered? Hope that the meds are keeping everything else under control and that the sickness and itching isnt too bothersome *hugs* Not long now!!

DM - awww Sophie sounds like a little star and doing so well! Time is flying by, can't believe she's a week old already!

MrsF - breastfeeding sounds like it can be such a kerfuffle, hopefully you'll work out something that works for you and Harry soon enough *hugs*

Hey to cranberry, isi and everyone else, hope you're ok!

Is there any more news on Maxxi and her boys? Was thinking of her and that they may be near due date age now and coming home?

AFM - Ante natal class yesterday which wasn't very exciting but was nice for me and DH to do something baby related together. And I learnt about sticking savoy cabbage in my bra to soothe engorgement which I am sure will be useful one day! LOL! We took the rest of the day off afterwards and went and had cream teas by the harbour at Porthleven in the sunshine - was lovely! There was a couple with a young baby next to us and I couldnt help squeeeeeing and getting a bit excited! :D

yomo - hope all is going ok :)

DM and MrsF - glad all going ok :)

Britt and Mrs G - fingers crossed it's soon x :)

MM - glad all ok there :)

All ok here - another full morning at hospital yesterday with full monitoring - back there wednesday for more heart beat monitoring then back for full monitoring on monday. Have just about had enough now and after a really bad night on sunday asked the consultant to take the girls out yesterday haha Had a good night last night so ok I'll give it a bit longer haha. We will know more, depending on little ones growth next monday when they'll be coming out i.e. somewhere in the next 3wks no matter what. wierd feeling knowing that! Still can't believe i will be a mum though haha suppose it's all that 'trying to get pregnant' 'trying to stay pregnant' and then 'getting things ready for babies' now it's 'birth' ...........lol

have a great day all - i'm having a lazy one and just going for a bath x

oooo, yomo and britt - am sending positive birthing vibes :)

dm - thanks for the advice hun, certainly helps to know how it is hun, never been told any of that before x

mm - cream teas......mmmmmmmmmmm ;) x

abhon - i totally understand what you mean with the trying, then sticking, then getting ready, then birth - you can add to the list once bubbs arrives ;) x

mrs-g - lively baby is good - awake all night, not so good!!!! :) x

day 2 of our nightime routine in the big boys bedroom and so far so good :) day routine is pretty much nailed now which is amarzing as i can schedule in some kips if i need to! still v nervous about dh going back to work though - eeeek!!! was in bed by 9 last night and it was bloody fab to get a good nights sleep whilst dh did the 11pm feed :) am hoping for the same again tonight!!

managed to even do some jobs on my to do list too today, and we're off into town tomorrow to get me a pressie from dh to say well done - i've already got an eternity ring (although a lady can never have too many diamonds.....) so i think a pandora charm for my bracelet is on the cards :)

have a good night ladies, and am hoping for some more baby news the mora... ;) x x x x

hey ladies, just stopping in to let you know that I have not had LO yet... :(
nothing happening just yet, but hopefully soon

agghh.....5 days overdue now, shoot me :wacko:

Hey I saw on FB that Yomo had Lily - she's beautiful! I will leave it to her to give you details.

MrsF - any time. I'm no guru but we seem to be doing ok this time and I have a good idea where I went wrong last time so anything I can do to help.... my problem with H is just ignorance which is sad because there is so much information and help out there but it's knowing where to bloody look!

Sophie had her 10 day growth spurt bang on cue yesterday and spent an entire day hanging off my boobs but all back to normal today! Her cord fell off at 9 days which was unexpected as Harry's hung on for 3 weeks and was starting to stink :sick:

Anyway that meant she had her first bath yesterday. Here she is in the bath and also with her mega fluffy hair. It's tremendous when it's been washed!!

https://i30.photobucket.com/albums/c306/lefunch/262243_10150683415225023_781605022_19256447_4684087_n.jpg

https://i30.photobucket.com/albums/c306/lefunch/270932_10150683436980023_781605022_19256703_4152484_n.jpg

Yeah another baby!!!!!

Well done yomo!

Dm, Sophie looks gorgeous, you must be so proud!

Is everyone else doing ok, mars, Britt, ahbon, mrs f. Still no news from maxi?

Well still in Whitby and no baby yet, ha ha, glad about that! Am struggling with comfort though, had some horrible pains last night, don't know what it was, just on the lower right hand side of my bump, still very stitch like, seems to have eased this morning.

Today is raining so looks like cinema although in old fashioned cinema so not sure about comfort! We'll give it a go!

yay for another miracle baby entering the world!

Britt - I'm sure kitten wont keep you waiting too much longer, at least where she is she's quiet and portable and reallllly easy to look after! :p

MrsF - sounds like you have it all down to a t! I hope it's that easy with the twingles! Hope you get a nice pressie!

DM - as usual I can't see your pics while I'm at work but can't wait to check them out later!

MrsG - enjoy the cinema and hopefully those pains will ease up as the day goes on!

I went to a breastfeeding ante natal class this morning which was quite good and a small group so the lady leading it was able to give me a bit more time to be specific about twins. There seems to be a huge amount of support down here so hopefully with that I'll be able to give breastfeeding a really good go.

Do midwives or health visitors do any home visits any more? I got an apoointment through to see the HV but it is at the sure start centre and I have always seen the midwife at the gp surgery. Do they only come out after babies are born now?

Mine came to my house, I guess its different for each surgery. I've also had 4 home MW visits since she's been here and HV is coming out on Monday. Once theyre happy I'm doing ok I guess it will be just up to me to go to baby clinic and get her weighed.

thanks ladies so much for your kinds words, one week overdue tomorrow...agghh, too depressed to go to my birth and babies class tonight. Had a random contraction an hour ago but nothing since :(

congrats Yomo, cant wait to see pics

MrsF- sounds like you are in the swing of things :thumbup:

DM- I LOVE LOVE LOVE little Sophie's hair :hugs:
she is such a little sweetie

how are all our twin mommies doing??

Morning ladies, anyone else struggling?

I am suffering with indigestion and struggling getting up and down from lying down! Still 3 weeks 1 day to go! Not sure how I'm gonna cope!

G I found it easiest to roll on my side when getting up. Your stomach muscles just stop working while pregnant so you have to improvise :haha:

Britt huge :hugs: for you..... I was so relieved to have Sophie out, I've not even mourned the loss of my bump like I did with Harry. My hip pain and heartburn just disappeared overnight!

thanks DM, well 41 weeks today and have been quite depressed tbh, she needs to show herself soon.
i am still having the bloody show but no contractions, getting a bit concerned but i do have an u/s of her today to make sure all is okay, will keep you ladies posted.

MrsG- i hope you dont go over, I honestly loved my pregnancy and i never thought how hard it would be to go over, i wouldnt wish it on anyone
:hugs:

I can't believe we had the same due date and Sophie will be at least 2 weeks older than kitten.....

Congrats Yomo!!!!

Don't worry Britt....she'll be here soon :hugs:

DM, Sophie's hair is tooo cute. She's such a doll :flower:

Mrs F.....your Son is adorable!!!!!!!

Ahbon, MarsMaiden, Mrs G....hope you're all well.

Just to update that we're having 2 girls :pink:. I was initially gobsmacked as I was so sure there was at least 1 boy in there...and I really really wanted a boy....but I am now so in love with my 2 Princesses.....can't wait for the explosion of pink, frills and ribbons :winkwink:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->