Attention Ladies!!! June Testing Thread!!!!! Four BFP's so far!!

We definitely missed the window. That's okay though. We are traveling to Sweden next month so maybe it's for the best. I don't know what happened this month. I need to get my energy back.

Something interesting though...I've been drinking RRL tea this month and I had tons of EWCM for three days. A little later than expected but I couldn't believe the amount! I hope the tea is doing good things for me.

Sorry to hear that, GG :( But enjoy your travels and hopefully next month will work out better for BD!!

I'm out....AF is here.....BOOOOOOOO! We had such a good month too! Great timing, tons of BD'ing. Good luck all!

I'm out....AF is here.....BOOOOOOOO! We had such a good month too! Great timing, tons of BD'ing. Good luck all!

Yeah, I just don't get it. Here you are doing everything right month after month. It's frustrating! I hope you get your BFP soon!!

Sorry she came Cheremichelle! Hope it doesn't last long. On to next month!:hugs:

I'm sorry cheremichelle. Good luck for next month.

sorry cheremichelle - it is very annoying that although timing seems perfect and everything done right and still BFN -fingers crossed for next cycle xx

Are you sure you are out GG -if so sorry, but Sweden conceived bubba would be lovely xx

I know I'm down to test today but I'm going to try to hold off a few days. Just don't want to be disappointed. Right now I still have some hope.

I know I'm down to test today but I'm going to try to hold off a few days. Just don't want to be disappointed. Right now I still have some hope.

Do what feels right! Keep that hope alive!!

Well June is not my month. The witch showed. Seems to get harder to deal with every month.

KimK I know how you feel. Head up though...On to next month. I just watched the great sperm race on youtube. Getting pregnant is not easy!!!! I highly suggest watching it. It might give you some insight into conceiving. Big hugs to you!:hugs:

I know it's customary to use the witch to signal AF but from this point on I am going to use mad smilie. Any objections?????

Sorry to those ladies who are out this month :( It really does suck :( Onwards and forwards and a nice new crisp month to start with :) positive thinking x

I'm due on a week tomorrow. I'm SO over this TWW thing, it's doing my head in. I remember last month I thought I should write down the things I notice and then can use it as a reference point but didn't, and now I'm wishing I did :D

Will test next Friday if the witch hasn't shown up :)

Sorry ladies, I feel like a fraud as I didn't realise this was in the over-35 section. I am not a million miles away though! Happy to report I got a BFP yesterday but feel free to take me off the list if I don't qualify. Good luck to you all xxx

:grr::sulk::sad1::hissy::growlmad: Sorry to all those that AF came to xxx -Use any angry face you like GG lol

congrats popples - happy and healthy 9months for you xxxx

Sorry to those ladies who are out this month :( It really does suck :( Onwards and forwards and a nice new crisp month to start with :) positive thinking x

I'm due on a week tomorrow. I'm SO over this TWW thing, it's doing my head in. I remember last month I thought I should write down the things I notice and then can use it as a reference point but didn't, and now I'm wishing I did :D

Will test next Friday if the witch hasn't shown up :)

Why not use an online fertility tracker? I like Ovufriend personally. It's great to use to track and I can go back and note things. Like this month, spotting before AF happened last month, AND AF was very late....so not getting hopes up. Check out my chart if ya want :winkwink:

Popples1 - Congratulations!!!!!!

It was a simple mistake that harmed no one. If you wouldn't mind, it might be better for you to post on other boards. You will have more in common with them anyway. I will not take you off this thread unless the admin wants me too.

I'm excited for you and wishing you a happy pregnancy!:happydance:

I'm sorry Wannabubba. Fingers crossed and a ton of baby dust for July.

I'm sorry Wannabubba. Fingers crossed and a ton of baby dust for July.

I am not out :wacko: (yet) - 6DPO and CD20 so a week -ten days until testing :flower::flower:

Not sure my chances are that high tbh, as never BD as much as we could have; 0nly once at O time (last month we hit several fertile days) but it only takes one lol

xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->