Attention Ladies!!! June Testing Thread!!!!! Four BFP's so far!!

Congrats on any new bfps,this month seems to be taking ages!!!!

Yes, congrats to the BFPs! hinkybinky and ttbabymakes4...so happy for you!

I hope to see more BFPs on here!

For me, the witch was hovering and finally landed. Good news is I see the dr. today to find out for sure when we can do our first IUI!

So I had FOUR growing follicles!! 2 at 18 and two more that are close behind. I'm so thrilled! So another night or two of Bravelle and IUI Saturday, I think!

That's awesome Kat!!

Here's to the IUI happening Saturday and having it be a success!!

Yes, congrats to the BFPs! hinkybinky and ttbabymakes4...so happy for you!

I hope to see more BFPs on here!

For me, the witch was hovering and finally landed. Good news is I see the dr. today to find out for sure when we can do our first IUI!

so sorry AF got you xx :hugs: Good Luck with your docs apt xx

So I had FOUR growing follicles!! 2 at 18 and two more that are close behind. I'm so thrilled! So another night or two of Bravelle and IUI Saturday, I think!

Good news! Good luck xx

Had a busy two days but all are updated!

Congratulation Hinky!!!! Soooo excited for you.

Ariel - Yuck. On to next month!!

Kat - that is great news. I hope everything goes swimmingly well! :haha:

Okay, I'm tired. Going to relax now.

I broke down and tested this morning at 11 dpo and bfn.

Sorry Kimk..... But UR not out till the :witch: shows !!!!

GL

AFM... 4dpo and having Right O pains :shrug: is this normal has anyone had this B4??

Kat - I was thinking about you this morning. Hope the IUI went well today!

Kimk, you're not out yet, Sweetie! Friend of mine tested neg on Day 12 and didn't get her BFP until Day 15 when she realized she was a day late. Keep going...just a few more days!!!

Awww, thanks!

Well, I think it went well! Unfortunately, the lab is closed on Saturdays, so though they can do the sperm wash, etc, they can't give me hard #'s. They do look at it carefully through a microscope and are familiar enough with that to offer a ballpark number. They said it looks to be about 25-30 mil post wash, which is what he was last month (with a 99% motility). So we're pleased with those numbers. They let us look in the microscope, too! Very cool

So now I'm home, feeling a little crampy on the left (which is where I had two juicy follies). Now I waaaaaait for two weeks and try hard not to symptom spot...especially since I did Bravelle and had the trigger, which totally can give you preg symptoms the whole TWW.

OH, I got an official beta date: 6/28. Can you change my test date on the main page? I was close with my guess, though, eh?

You are updated!!!! Hope everything goes well for you. Glad to hear the spermies are happy and the follies are happy. :haha:

DH and I are so tired from today's schedule and I might be O'ing. Ughhhhhh. Maybe we might BD tonight. Having a little pain in the ovary area but might be gas too. I ate wayyyyy too much at lunch. We'll see what happens.

Oh - KimK your not out till the witch shows. Don't even try that with me. You saw what happened to pbl_ge. She almost owed me 2 billion dollars... :rofl:

Oh - KimK your not out till the witch shows. Don't even try that with me. You saw what happened to pbl_ge. She almost owed me 2 billion dollars... :rofl:

ONE!!!! :grr: :grr: :grr: ONE billion! Not TWO billion!!! Sheesh......... :dohh:

:ban: :ban: :ban:

Kat - Sounds like things went well FX'd for you!

Gardeninggirl - Try to :sex: even if you are tired. DH and I were so tired last week that we only :sex: once. I'm now 3dpo and totally regretting that we didn't do more. Just another wasted cycle for me I'm sure.

Fingers crossed for you, Kat!

I started temping for the first time in my life this cycle, around CD8 when I got the thermometer. I don't see any pattern whatsoever, it's like the rocky mountains. Definitely no temperature shift, though I should be on CD 18-19 today. Wondering if I did not ovulate :(

Awww, thanks!

Well, I think it went well! Unfortunately, the lab is closed on Saturdays, so though they can do the sperm wash, etc, they can't give me hard #'s. They do look at it carefully through a microscope and are familiar enough with that to offer a ballpark number. They said it looks to be about 25-30 mil post wiash, which is what he was last month (with a 99% motility). So we're pleased with those numbers. They let us look in the microscope, too! Very cool

So now I'm home, feeling a little crampy on the left (which is where I had two juicy follies). Now I waaaaaait for two weeks and try hard not to symptom spot...especially since I did Bravelle and had the trigger, which totally can give you preg symptoms the whole TWW.

Hi Kat - read your post about the iui, good luck to you.
I was wondering about your pain where you had the follicle...did you feel that after O?
I'm assuming you know more exactly what goes on in there because of US.

I felt a sharp pain on my right side yesterday and it continued with a duller soreness for a day or so. I was afraid I had missed O...with bd because ff said I aldeadr Od. But you feel soreness after the O, from the corpus luteum?

I have some side pains in some cycles, but Ive never been able to pinpoint it as O pain like some women can.

Dust, dust :flower:

Lots of women feel ovulation pain after O, so don't worry! I hope you catch the eggie this cycle!! Good luck!

We definitely missed the window. That's okay though. We are traveling to Sweden next month so maybe it's for the best. I don't know what happened this month. I need to get my energy back.

Something interesting though...I've been drinking RRL tea this month and I had tons of EWCM for three days. A little later than expected but I couldn't believe the amount! I hope the tea is doing good things for me.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
queenmom14
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->