Attention Ladies!!! June Testing Thread!!!!! Four BFP's so far!!

So sorry for all the ladies who have been visited by the :witch:

Loads of :dust: for next time, and plenty of :dust: to those still 'in' xxx

So, confession time, I caved and tested early this month (who am I kidding, I do it every time). This morning I got an everso faint imaginary line, didn't tell DH and then told him I was testing after work. Got the faintest line (posted in preg test forum for squinters) but was't convinced. Just found a different batch, tested again and here is what I got:

Have had so much heartache ttc#2 and this is only the first step, but for today I have my :bfp:

:happydance: <--- tiny happy dance

Congrats~! Wow, this is great news! Good luck to all other testers. Hoping to see MORE BFP's to join you!:hugs:

Congrats TTBaby and hinky -and only the 12th, many more June testing days to come xxxx

xxx good luck to all xx

Congratulations TT!!!!!!!! :happydance:

Good luck to you KatS.

Alright ladies! We want a big month!! Bring on those BFP's!!

About time we get some BFP this month. Congrats hinkybinky and ttbabymakes4.

Well it looks like I Od early Again..... I'll prob. Test Earlier but u can leave me down for the 25th GG!!!

Can you put me down for the 16th please..if I hold out that long!

Okay, please put me down for the 22nd. 4dpo and I am GOING Crazy! Soo tired, but could that even be related? I couldn't even finish my workout today, felt like my body was lead and I do this class 3x/week (got ample sleep).

It is so hard to wait!!! I'm so grateful for these threads to help. They are a lifeline. I've seem some really amazing posts about staying positive and keeping things in perspective. Love it!

Fatigue is usually a Early sign but I had a Ton last month and still got a BFN!!!

GL !!

4DPO is a bit early for signs as the egg doesn't even implant until day 7-12DPO. FX'd for you though!! Hope you get your BFP!

Congratulations ttbabymakes4!! So happy for you and hinkybinky. Wishing you both a happy and healthy 9 months!!!!

Sending lots of bfp vibes for the upcoming testers!!!

Oh, so my IC OPK seem to be working afterall and I think I got a positive last night! OH is back today (hopefully) so I'm going to jump him when my girl has gone to bed :haha: :sex::sex::sex:

Maybe I have a little bit of luck after all this month!

I still think I might miss the eggy though, but hey, at least all is not lost :)

Oh, so my IC OPK seem to be working afterall and I think I got a positive last night! OH is back today (hopefully) so I'm going to jump him when my girl has gone to bed :haha: :sex::sex::sex:

Maybe I have a little bit of luck after all this month!

I still think I might miss the eggy though, but hey, at least all is not lost :)

Always fun to try anyways lol :blush::blush:

...and they do say practice makes perfect lol :haha:

:dust::dust:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back