Attention Ladies!!! June Testing Thread!!!!! Four BFP's so far!!

Ugh! I just feel like it will be a double whammy to also get my period 6 days early. I am usual regular, but ttc stress could've knocked me off. Attaching chart this time too.
https://www.fertilityfriend.com/home/44686f/thumb.png
My Ovulation Chart

TTBaby - I had IB before with number 4 -literally was only a brown CM streaked gloop (lol don't know how better to describe it haha) - am sure it was about a week before AF due too, if you are generally very regular then 6 days early would be odd, fingers crossed for you; and your chart looks good (although in my opinion, charts ALWAYS look good until AF arrives lol -sorry, just my experience lol)

It's hard not to get our hopes up though isn't it? I am CD11 after the strangest 'period' ever. Normally 5 days medium to heavy flow, this month 1-2 days brown to light red spotting (much more than I would expect for IB ) and today I am nauseous, bloated, crampy and have achey pelvis and sore back so totally start questioning if last period WAS period or something else lol :wacko::wacko:

Keep me away from those HPT's -but for you, I would say possible- wait a few days for Hcg to rise and test :hugs::hugs:

https://ovufriend.com/thumb/e9b1061dde533dafcdd53613fd29cc1c.png

And if I change ovufriend stats to spotting other than menses my chart looks like this ^^^^

Crazy crazy symptom spotting :wacko::wacko::wacko: can't help myself lol

p.s peeing all the time too haha

I have never had ib either, but lots do. I think wanna is right, 6 days early would be strange. My chart did the same thing right before my bfp. Did a little dip and then went up. Where my previous month it went down and kept going down. I would say be cautiously optimistic, keep an eye on your temps and try to wait and test for a few days :)

And if I change ovufriend stats to spotting other than menses my chart looks like this ^^^^

You have got some crazy self control girl! Eek!

You have got some crazy self control girl! Eek!

Just crazy I think lol :wacko::wacko:

Starting to make myself believe that period was maybe not period because am desperate for BFP I think :wacko::wacko:

How are you doing? :hugs:

I am much better. Stopped crying so that's been lovely! I kind of feel back to normal, physically anyhow. I have to go to work today and of course I work with someone that is pregnant. I have my own business, a little soup and sandwich shop so I'm not really looking forward to talking to people. But I shall live!

I am much better. Stopped crying so that's been lovely! I kind of feel back to normal, physically anyhow. I have to go to work today and of course I work with someone that is pregnant. I have my own business, a little soup and sandwich shop so I'm not really looking forward to talking to people. But I shall live!

So sorry, sending you hugs and all my best wishes. Hope you have an okay day :hugs::hugs:

xx

I think going to work is always a good thing for me. At least keeps my mind on other things. The only reason I am on this forum during a week day, day is that I am working from home as traveling for work this afternoon. There are actually 3other woman pregnant at my work right now. One is due next month, one is 1/2 way through and one just found out. It's crazy. Our office is not that big either, so odd to have so many pregnant at once. I understand how that can be hard at times. Only 2 people at work know I am ttc, but one it the one who is 1/2 through 9 months and I hate when she asks me if I'm prego yet. Last month she actually said that she feels bad that she is pregnant and I am not. I know she means well, but very uncomfortable.

I hope your day is distracting and busy!

Thank you for the response!

TTBaby - I had IB before with number 4 -literally was only a brown CM streaked gloop (lol don't know how better to describe it haha) - am sure it was about a week before AF due too, if you are generally very regular then 6 days early would be odd, fingers crossed for you; and your chart looks good (although in my opinion, charts ALWAYS look good until AF arrives lol -sorry, just my experience lol)

It's hard not to get our hopes up though isn't it? I am CD11 after the strangest 'period' ever. Normally 5 days medium to heavy flow, this month 1-2 days brown to light red spotting (much more than I would expect for IB ) and today I am nauseous, bloated, crampy and have achey pelvis and sore back so totally start questioning if last period WAS period or something else lol :wacko::wacko:

Keep me away from those HPT's -but for you, I would say possible- wait a few days for Hcg to rise and test :hugs::hugs:

Thank you and good luck! I would tell you to test, but I know you are trying to hold out ;) It is hard not to symptom spot! I know I can drive myself crazy so easily.

Hi all! I need a few words of wisdom or someone to talk me down :) I don't want to start another "implantation bleeding" thread, but have read through a bunch and most of what I read, the IB people thought they had ended up being early AF. So now I am a little freaked out. Had very, light bleeding yesterday (3 times when I wiped, pinkish-reddish on tp) and light cramping. It wasn't brownish, but have read that color can vary depending on age of blood (sorry all tmi). I am 12 dpo today and due for AF this Saturday (27 day cycle on avg w/ longer LP). No additional symptoms today. Am I just fooling myself to think that this could be IB? Has anyone ever actually ever experienced real IB? I sometimes wonder if it's just a medical myth.... I shouldn't have told my DH, but I did and now he's positive I'm prego and I'm scared I got his hopes up for nothing.

With my last, at 9dpo I had very very light brown when I wiped just once. I ended up with a BFP at 12dpo, but then that ended in a chemical. FX'd that this is IB for you.

Sadly I am out. My period decided to show up a day early! Thanks Mother Nature! On to the next cycle of ttc. *sigh*
Good luck to everyone else still waiting. x

I'm out already. OH just gone to work for the days away and we failed to BD last night.

I'm fed up of this. Negative OPKs, but some EWCM and no shagging. Great.

sorry wonderland and Gertrude :hugs:

Gertrude, when is hubby back? Is it definitely after O ? xx

I think O day is today (feeling of fullness and lots of CM) and he's not back until Thursday.

I think I need to just accept it's not the right time tbh. Things keep conspiring against us. I have a gorgeous girl and maybe I need to focus on that for a while.

I think O day is today (feeling of fullness and lots of CM) and he's not back until Thursday.

I think I need to just accept it's not the right time tbh. Things keep conspiring against us. I have a gorgeous girl and maybe I need to focus on that for a while.

Very frustrating!! :hugs::hugs:

Go and enjoy your little princess today - that sounds like a wonderful philosophy. My little man and I are going to the park; then going to have a picnic lunch in the garden :D

xx

Go and enjoy your little princess today - that sounds like a wonderful philosophy. My little man and I are going to the park; then going to have a picnic lunch in the garden :D

xx
I think I get caught up in wanting the new thing (whatever that is) that I forget how much I have already. So that's what I'm going to do this week whilst he's away. Me and my girl are going to have some us time.

Of course it would be amazing to be pregnant and for her to have a sibling, but it's not the end of the world. If it's meant to be it'll happen. I just have to accept I can't control everything.

So sorry to hear Wonderland79. Next month will be your month! AF did come early!! :hugs:

I'm 1 day late but I think I'm out this month. I've had some weird cramps lately and today I have them just dab in the middle of my uterus, right under the belly button. I suspect a period is on the way. So annoying..

If AF stays away for another few days, I will test on the 14th.

Getrude, I'm still not marking you until AF. What you have said above is a great way to be positive. I know you are frustrated but there is always a chance. :hugs::flower:

I think going to work is always a good thing for me. At least keeps my mind on other things. The only reason I am on this forum during a week day, day is that I am working from home as traveling for work this afternoon. There are actually 3other woman pregnant at my work right now. One is due next month, one is 1/2 way through and one just found out. It's crazy. Our office is not that big either, so odd to have so many pregnant at once. I understand how that can be hard at times. Only 2 people at work know I am ttc, but one it the one who is 1/2 through 9 months and I hate when she asks me if I'm prego yet. Last month she actually said that she feels bad that she is pregnant and I am not. I know she means well, but very uncomfortable.

I hope your day is distracting and busy!

Thank you for the response!

I had a really good day at work-very glad I went.

Sorry about the crappy timing with OH going away Gertrude. Have some nice girly time with your DD!

Onward and upward ladies!! Lets get some good, fertile vibes going on around here :dust:
:flow::flow::flow::flow::flow::flow::flow::flow::flow::flow::flow::flow::flow:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->