Attention Ladies!!! June Testing Thread!!!!! Four BFP's so far!!

Good news! I don't owe gardeninggirl a billion dollars!:rofl:

Sorry for those who got AF, and to gertrude who missed the window. :hugs: We'll be taking a break for at least a month after the lap TBD depending on how it goes. Hope lots of ladies get bfps while I'm gone! :dust:

Pbl_ge, I'm still sorry to hear it :(. Best of luck on your lap and your subsequent tries!!

I'm out ladies.I had a chemical pregnancy.Maybe I will have a March baby instead of February.Only time will tell.Baby dust to all still waiting.

Wow gone for a few days and lots of women out. I am sorry. Lots of baby dust for a great July.

I'm out ladies.I had a chemical pregnancy.Maybe I will have a March baby instead of February.Only time will tell.Baby dust to all still waiting.

Sorry to hear this :hugs:

Sorry to all the other ladies out this month too

xx

Sorry for all of those who got AF! Next month, right?

Temping for the first time in my life, and so far my temperature is dropping every morning... Gah, I am going to be frozen solid at this rate.

DH is being very good and BDing despite headaches and exhaustion. But it is only our second month trying...

So sorry for all the ladies who have been visited by the :witch:

Loads of :dust: for next time, and plenty of :dust: to those still 'in' xxx

So, confession time, I caved and tested early this month (who am I kidding, I do it every time). This morning I got an everso faint imaginary line, didn't tell DH and then told him I was testing after work. Got the faintest line (posted in preg test forum for squinters) but was't convinced. Just found a different batch, tested again and here is what I got:

Have had so much heartache ttc#2 and this is only the first step, but for today I have my :bfp:

:happydance: <--- tiny happy dance

Attachments

• IMG_6310.jpg
    IMG_6310.jpg
    12.7 KB · Views: 8
Good news! I don't owe gardeninggirl a billion dollars!:rofl:

Sorry for those who got AF, and to gertrude who missed the window. :hugs: We'll be taking a break for at least a month after the lap TBD depending on how it goes. Hope lots of ladies get bfps while I'm gone! :dust:

Boo hiss! Hoping all goes well with the lap!

Oh wow, Hinkybinky!! So exciting! I'm so happy for you!

I had a scan today (CD 10). If you remember, they doubled my Bravelle injection meds for this cycle to try to convince my body to produce more than one mature follicle. So I went in to see how it was going. Well, they only saw two on the right that weren't very big, and one on the left that was 15mm. Even the nurse sounded surprised and disappointed. So she told me to come back on Thursday for another check, and that I could talk to a doc that day and talk over my non-reaction to the increased meds. I left feeling kind of dejected, but tried to cheer myself by remembering that I got pregnant once before with only one mature follicle (even though I had a m/c).

But then the nurse called me a few hours later with unexpected good news! She got my my estrogen levels in, and they are already way better than trigger day last month! They think another follicle might come out from behind. That would be amazing! So it turns out the Bravelle is helping after all. I feel much better!

I had a scan today (CD 10). If you remember, they doubled my Bravelle injection meds for this cycle to try to convince my body to produce more than one mature follicle. So I went in to see how it was going. Well, they only saw two on the right that weren't very big, and one on the left that was 15mm. Even the nurse sounded surprised and disappointed. So she told me to come back on Thursday for another check, and that I could talk to a doc that day and talk over my non-reaction to the increased meds. I left feeling kind of dejected, but tried to cheer myself by remembering that I got pregnant once before with only one mature follicle (even though I had a m/c).

But then the nurse called me a few hours later with unexpected good news! She got my my estrogen levels in, and they are already way better than trigger day last month! They think another follicle might come out from behind. That would be amazing! So it turns out the Bravelle is helping after all. I feel much better!

Excellent news!!

So I think I O'd yesterday, at least I hope so. I had a + OPK today, yesterday and the day before. But yesterday I had SUPER pains in my right side where it wasn't comfortable sitting, or standing. It lasted a couple hours then went away.

YAY congrats hinkybinky :) Ace news!

Well I can't decide if I O'd yesterday (which would match for this being a 26 day cycle) because I had some EWCM on Sunday, then loads yesterday morning (loads for me anyway) and some cramping. BUT then the IC OPKs actually had a line last night and this morning (they have been stark white) so god knows what is going on. I guess they could just be picking up the tail end of a surge, or they're crap, or I haven't O'd yet.

This game sucks :haha: I want RULES damnit :D

Good news! I don't owe gardeninggirl a billion dollars!

Sorry for those who got AF, and to gertrude who missed the window. We'll be taking a break for at least a month after the lap TBD depending on how it goes. Hope lots of ladies get bfps while I'm gone!

Dang it! I was hoping... Sorry AF came pbl_ge.

Congratulations Hinky!!! I am very excited for you!!:dance:

Oh crap. I'm in shock. I now believe that IB is not a medical myth. :)

20130612_063102.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->