August 2024 Testing Thread

I am sorry you had bfns @elmum and @elencor, don't give up yet!

Sore nips telling me my fertile window is done with. Now on to wait until I can test around the 19th or 20th.

Pink is easy@home fmu bfn
Blue is lh test yesterday for reference
Orange is wondfo today smu something there?

IMG_0955.jpeg

feel like i do see something on the wondfo

Well, I’m out of wondfo
11dpo fmu and still stark white on easy@home
Temps are great and boobs are sore but I think something should be showing on easy@home

IMG_0960.jpeg

I can see a faint pos on the wondfo. Sorry easy@home was neg today.

I had such an aversion to the smell of olive oil while cooking yesterday, which is odd because it’s one of the main oils I use. I tested and see a line, so I asked my husband if there’s a line and he said yes.
He thinks I’m pregnant because he saw my reaction to the scent and sees the line. But since i’ve been burned by these blue line tests, I can’t trust it. He told me to open a new test to compare to an unused one, but that was the last test I had.

I need to buy a different brand of tests. I would love to be pregnant, but I just don’t believe it.

IMG_3546.jpeg

I hope this is the start of your BFP @HalfricanMa ! Have you tested with pink dye?
I did not test yesterday or today…
I don’t think I will test again this cycle unless by some miracle my temp is high tomorrow
I’m 13 dpo today and temp dropped today just above Coverline. I’m probably out

Hey ladies I'm 8dpo and I tested yesterday thought I could see a shadow. But this mornings test bfn. So guess it was nothing.

20240813_104127.jpg

Sorry about the disappointing temp drop @elmum. Praying you & @NightFlower get bfp soon!
I haven’t bought any pink dye tests yet. I’m so doubtful about it being a bfp. I think it’s just an indent. I read in time so its not evap. My husband is hopeful but I wonder if the smell aversion is simply due to breastfeeding hormones.

This afternoon test looks like a faint bfp on a easy@home. About a 2 hour hold. So I must have some hcg rising. I hope it won't be another cp like I had last cycle.

20240813_125317.jpg

Last edited:
Oh YAY nightflower!!! That’s so exciting and very promising! Have you gotten such a line at 8dpo before?!
Congratulations!! Stick little bean stick!!

Oh YAY nightflower!!! That’s so exciting and very promising! Have you gotten such a line at 8dpo before?!
Congratulations!! Stick little bean stick!!
Yes I've gotten darker lines than this one before at 8dpo. I'm cramping some so feeling a little uneasy. I know it can be normal though.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rubysan
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->