August 2024 Testing Thread

@Uniquegirl18 I think the second reading is inaccurate because the test is very dry, did you keep testing after that?
@elmum sorry about af :hugs:
@NightFlower I’m so hopeful for you, your progression is amazing
I really really miss our signatures! I feel like this site has truly gone down hill since they took them away :cry:

@Uniquegirl18 I think the second reading is inaccurate because the test is very dry, did you keep testing after that?
@elmum sorry about af :hugs:
@NightFlower I’m so hopeful for you, your progression is amazing
I really really miss our signatures! I feel like this site has truly gone down hill since they took them away :cry:
Yeah I've carried on testing twice a day all saying low still tonight's one is very light barely a line

I took two tests (yesterday and today), both negative. AF is due Wednesday but I don't have much hope left that the tests could turn positive. I have three tests left and will test until they're gone or AF arrives. I was so sure this would be our month...

Af was due yesterday. My test this morning barley has 2 lines. Having cramps and backache. So I know I'm going to start bleeding soon. Good luck ladies I'm going to step away for a bit. But I'll be back.

CD 33 here. No ovulation or positive opks this cycle so it seems I didn’t ovulate. Feels like af may start soon and for once I’m hoping it does so I can move on to next cycle. Taking femara next cycle so praying for September!

Thanks ladies,,
After being 4 days late my loss started yesterday and got really heavy over night. Have a feeling it's going to be a long one. Good luck ladies still waiting to test.

On to September in hope of better luck!

Ladies, it was a rough month. Thinking of you all. Really hope we can all get our healthy babies in 9 months. Should I start a September testing thread or is there one already?

Praying for September!!!
On a side note and a warning, the first response brand pregnancy tests have been so bad lately. I’m attaching a test by itself and one with the negative for an example. This picture was taken at 3 minutes and is pink. I learned from last time and took several other tests to confirm or deny, including sensitive ones. All of the others were negative. If I didn’t have any others this would have gotten me so excited. I tested because I thought af was coming, but only spotted on Monday and nothing since.

IMG_4222.jpeg

IMG_4227.jpeg

Praying for September!!!
On a side note and a warning, the first response brand pregnancy tests have been so bad lately. I’m attaching a test by itself and one with the negative for an example. This picture was taken at 3 minutes and is pink. I learned from last time and took several other tests to confirm or deny, including sensitive ones. All of the others were negative. If I didn’t have any others this would have gotten me so excited. I tested because I thought af was coming, but only spotted on Monday and nothing since.

View attachment 1118829

View attachment 1118830

If that’s a truly negative test then you need to contact FRER to complain. I’d wait, retest to confirm for definite and definitely complain.

That looks too real. Was your test this dark last cycle? In terms of strips, I found that brand to not be anywhere near as sensitive as the FRER when I actually did get my BFP.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MaybeBaby255
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->