August 2024 Testing Thread

If that’s a truly negative test then you need to contact FRER to complain. I’d wait, retest to confirm for definite and definitely complain.

That looks too real. Was your test this dark last cycle? In terms of strips, I found that brand to not be anywhere near as sensitive as the FRER when I actually did get my BFP.
Unfortunately, it was this dark last cycle. I was so convinced that I had a blood hcg done and it was negative. I gave them another chance because it’s all they had left and I haven’t had this issue in the past. I know the pregmate aren’t sensitive, but when I was actually pregnant it showed a line by the time I was getting lines on other tests and this is all I had at work. I did a few different brand tests after this and all negative. I did a sensitive wondfo and a digital. I’m definitely complaining to first response!

@Jules8 I’m shocked that looks too real, but I have never used them because those First Response tests are not on sale in my country.

Good luck everyone with September, I’m 2dpo today. Just wanted to share that my SIL just announced her second pregnancy today! I’m happy for her but I’m feeling kind of sad today, we were pregnant together with our first kids and now I really doubt is going to happen again. Her kids are going to be 2 years apart which is what I wanted for mine.

wow.. that looks so dark! that line was just like my first positive test... i must admit ive not had any issues with frer. any chance you ovulated super late?

wow.. that looks so dark! that line was just like my first positive test... i must admit ive not had any issues with frer. any chance you ovulated super late?
I have not had an issue til these last two boxes. It’s shocking! My cycle has been crazy. I did an opk every day and none were positive, they’ve actually been super light. On Monday I got all the symptoms of af and was bleeding light all day, but it stopped by Monday evening and nothing since. I’m crampy, broken out, and feel like I’m having af…without the af part. I tested thinking maybe it was implantation bleeding and I missed something. All my other tests are negative though, I even tested again tonight. I have pcos and had a miscarriage at the same end of May. I’m thinking my body is just being difficult. I had some bloodwork Wednesday and have more bloodwork tomorrow to check all my hormones. I’m supposed to start femara, but it’s hard to know when I should actually start taking it since I’m having an odd af.

Breaking out was legitimately my first symptom just before my BFP. Suspicious your AF hasn’t arrived yet either. How many DPO are you?

Praying for September!!!
On a side note and a warning, the first response brand pregnancy tests have been so bad lately. I’m attaching a test by itself and one with the negative for an example. This picture was taken at 3 minutes and is pink. I learned from last time and took several other tests to confirm or deny, including sensitive ones. All of the others were negative. If I didn’t have any others this would have gotten me so excited. I tested because I thought af was coming, but only spotted on Monday and nothing since.

View attachment 1118829

View attachment 1118830

That's surely got to be a bfp! The line is so dark

I’m going to test today with a different brand, but I’m pretty sure I’m not. I took an opk and a strip late last night, the opk was super light and strip was negative. My opks always went dark when I was pregnant. I’ve been pregnant 4 times and it feels more like af than pregnancy to me. Also, my chart shows anovulation per temps and I did not have a positive opk. I mean the likelihood is always there….but very low. I’ll update with the other test. If I am and that test is really that positive then the other tests should show something by now.
Breaking out was legitimately my first symptom just before my BFP. Suspicious your AF hasn’t arrived yet either. How many DPO are you?

I am truly disgusted at that test. I am so sorry, please let us know what First Response have to say for themselves.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vz99vet
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->