August loss support thread - update on page 55

Hard situation sunshine. But people do go on to have healthy pregnancies in their 40s. My managers wife is living proof.

And I agree that 34 is still ok yet. I'm almost 30 and not considering myself as running out of time. Pretty sure we're going to go back to ntnp like we did after dd. It took so long for us to conceive her that we honestly didn't think it'd happen so fast though.

Yup my boss just had her second at 42 and a friend I know through b&b prgnancy forums has just had her second at 44!

Both are in good health, they don't smoke etc etc so I think much of it is about lifestyle.

My problem is weight, which has affected my hormones etc. I was seeing a herbalist before this BFP and was told to wait 6 months to help get my hormones back in line and I didn't listen, I waited 3!

She's on holiday at the moment but I'll talk to her when she gets back about what I should do now. I'm so torn - I really really don't want to go through the sadness of a mc or the physical part (it really freaked me out yesterday), so I need to try and be as health as pos without leaving it too late x

How is everyone else feeling this morning? I'm just on my way to out of hours with DS, he has croup. It doesn't rain it bloody pours!! X

Morning ladies,

I was in this forum last September when I have my first MC and there were hardly any women on here. There are so many of us this time :(

I'm 34 (birthday was on Wednesday had he scan on Tuesday so hardly celebrated). I had said to OH that if we MC again I didn't want to go again but now I do. But I need to get the procedures over first. It took us 4 months Ttc for our son, then 9 months for the first miscarriage and 6 this time. So not forever but not super quick either.

We have a party for our son for the kids graduating from nursery today. Lots of second kids there and babies. Will be so tough but we can't miss it for Ds x

I am surprised to see so many post overnight. Those who are waiting to mc(waiting for bleeding to start) like me may god give you strength and hope it's not very painful.

Those who already miscarried I am praying you get your rainbow baby soon.
Hugs to all.

Hi ladies can I join? Sorry to be here and see everyone here to for such a horrible reason but at least we can be all in this together :)

I had a ERPOC last Wednesday on the 19th, I was meant to be almost 8 weeks but had a feeling things weren't right, nine days later after hCG tests after tests and scans it was confirmed I had had a mmc at around 6 weeks. So I'm up to six angels in heaven and one lovely daughter here with me. I'm just so ready to have another baby here with me :(

Kakae so many angels that has given me goose bumps. I said to my hubbie the other night that I hope our two angels are together. Somehow it made me feel a little better x

I've started losing the baby today and it's really painful at the moment much more painful than I remember last time but hoping it eases off after today. I'm just so relived I've managed to do it naturally because I was really scared of hospital intervention.

Hope the party goes ok Caz, just focus on your little man xx

So sorry Kakae xx

I'm so sorry amytrisha. I hope it's over as quickly as possible for you x

Amy I hope you're ok.
The party for our son was probably just what we needed. We just focused on him and only one family knew or situation so no one asked.
Nothing happening for me. Had hoped to start naturally before the next scan but scan is on Tuesday so losing hope now x

You can opt to wait another week without anything if you want to Caz, but I think if I made it to Wednesday and nothing has happened it'd opt for something just to have it done with (as awful as that sounds) it's horrible waiting around :(

Thank you ladies. Had a big wave of pain and clots (tmi so sorry!!) quite big and it's all cooled off now just bleeding no clots so hoping I've passed the worst of it.

Hope your all doing ok xx

I am similar amytrisha, I'm not passing anymore clots just bleeding and luckily I've no pain. Hugs girls

AmyTrisha, yes if there is no progress or a bad scan on Tuesday I will decide what to do. I would much prefer it to be natural but I know realistically it isn't looking likely. Did you have any signs it was coming/starting or just all of a sudden?

Quite sudden just woke up yesterday morning with light pink spotting which stopped early on and then woke this morning with everything happening. That's how my last MC started too.
I hope it happens soon for you hun being in limbo is awful.

Glad your not in a lot of pain Vicky x

Hope it's not too bad. I know that sounds silly as its bloomin' awful but hopefully you know what i mean x

Amytrisha and Vicky so so sorry for ur loss. Hope ur recovery physically and mentally goes ok it's such an awful time xxx thinking of u both.

Caz how u doing hun? Hope ur ok. I think sometimes the waiting to mc can be the worst part xxx

Mod how are you hun? Hope your ok and your cyst is getting better? What is the plan for you hun?

Thanks to you MrsMac and Mod for sharing ur stories of older mums who had healthy babies - it seems very unobtainable to me at the moment so it's lovely to hear positive stories. MrsMac are you going to ttc again or wait to see from advice from ur herbalist? If it's worth anything my hormones and cycle was all over the place after my ectopic at Xmas and I started taking 50mg of B6 & it went back to normal.

I am 3 days post mc today and did test with fmu this morning and its barely there with a test at 25 - it's scary how you can go from 10.5 weeks pregnant to like it never existed in a matter of days. I have been feeling very very low and I think it must have just been a massive hormone crash and now have to build myself up again physically.

How is everyone doing today? Thinking of you all x

Hi sunshine. I'm going to get tomorrow over and done with (back at 8am for a scan to check every thing has passed and if not, booked in for pills at 9am) then I'm going to focus on health for three months. After eating right and exercising 3 times a week, taking vitamins and reducing stress, I'm going to TTC again. I think that's probably the best way for us, my health has no doubt been a major factor in this mc!

What about you? X

Sorry sunshine, I hope you feel better soon xx What you described is pretty much how I felt for the first few days afterwards, but couldn't really put in words or understand it. I had a really hard time coming to terms with being pregnant yesterday but not today. And then I was tearful for a few days and just didn't know what to do with myself, that must have been my hormone crash.

Ladies who are going through it right now, I hope it is over quickly.

I think I have BV :cry: I am using those gels to try and sort it out but don't fancy BD ing while using them, so very little chance of falling pregnant this time. Wondering if I had it all along and that's why I lost my baby, which is silly as there's no way I could know. Xx

Amytrisha and Vicky so so sorry for ur loss. Hope ur recovery physically and mentally goes ok it's such an awful time xxx thinking of u both.

Caz how u doing hun? Hope ur ok. I think sometimes the waiting to mc can be the worst part xxx

Mod how are you hun? Hope your ok and your cyst is getting better? What is the plan for you hun?

Thanks to you MrsMac and Mod for sharing ur stories of older mums who had healthy babies - it seems very unobtainable to me at the moment so it's lovely to hear positive stories. MrsMac are you going to ttc again or wait to see from advice from ur herbalist? If it's worth anything my hormones and cycle was all over the place after my ectopic at Xmas and I started taking 50mg of B6 & it went back to normal.

I am 3 days post mc today and did test with fmu this morning and its barely there with a test at 25 - it's scary how you can go from 10.5 weeks pregnant to like it never existed in a matter of days. I have been feeling very very low and I think it must have just been a massive hormone crash and now have to build myself up again physically.

How is everyone doing today? Thinking of you all x

I'm almost 2 weeks post loss and my tests are still positive although I was 15 weeks. I'm glad your lines are disappearing quickly. Hope your cycles return to possible asap x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kenyawenya
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->