August loss support thread - update on page 55

I'm honestly not sure- I'm worried Theres more left in 😫 no wonder ive been having tummy pains x

Looks like tissue to me Lora, but I could I could be wrong. If I was you I'd ring the doctor and try get in tomorrow. Especially with it been smelly too and you having pains.. As maybe you could have an infection? I'm so sorry you've had to pass that after everything you've already been through 😞

Temp dip again this morning. With my last 2 cycle I spiked on cd18. I know this isn't a real cycle so who's knows. But I am pretty sure I didn't O and it was likely hcg that triggered the opk. Even though the Pg test was negative it had a sensitivity of 25. So it is definitely possible I had enough in me.
I thought I would be more ok with it but today is a bad day. I had to dog sit for my mom and it put me back with packing by 5 days. My hubby injured his wrist and now can't do anything. We move on Saturday and I now have to pack the rest of the house and move it on my own. He can do so little right now. Combine that with weird hormones and my body keeps reminding me every day that I lost our little bean. Spotting isn't done like I hoped. It just disappears when I sleep but it is there through the day.
Nope, today is not a good day

Oh lora, you're having such a rough time of it! Hope the doc can shed some light on things but agree with KandI, looks like tissue xx

So my day ended okay. In non baby news I have been going back and forth between two career choices. There has always been something to make it so I can't go back to school. I have finally made a choice, a career I have wanted to be since I was 5. I have decided to be a teacher. My majors will be Math, Chemistry and French. Everything needed to get a full time position in my area.
I had a discussion with hubby and he is all for it. He actually chose a career for himself finally. He is going to be a nurse. He didn't graduate high school so he has some upgrading to do but we are hoping to get him into college September 2016.

Id call the doctor if for nothing but reassurance Lora.
The roses brought a tear to my eye too, thank you that's so special :hugs:

I agree, even though sad circumstances brought us all together it'll be nice to see each other's journeys.. Those TTC, those not etc :)

My bleeding is just that, bleeding. No clots or anything :/ random waves of cramping. Strange. Gonna test at the weekend, fingers crossed!

Ahh Aayla sorry your having a stressful time! But it's great that you and your hubby have made plans for the future! Good luck, you can achieve whatever you put your mind to!☺️

Hi, yeah I called first thing this morn and a Dr is calling me back but could be any time up to 7.30pm 😕

So we bury Eden at 12. Here's her 4 pink roses (one for me and hubby and one each for our youngest 2 Alice and Will who will be with us) and the white one for your August Angels. Xx

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    27 KB · Views: 4
So that's my little one with her Sister and brother now 😔 at least they're together

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    30.8 KB · Views: 5
Oh so sorry loraloo. Hope it was a beautiful goodbye :( my heart brakes for you. :hugs: xx

Loraloo- I'm sending you massive :hugs: thinking about you loads. I couldn't imagine how hard your day must have been, on the other hand, I hope it was a beautiful goodbye. Thank you for your posts about the roses, so thoughtful and so beautiful 💜 I hundred percent agree I love this thread, and all you lovely ladies, I hope it keeps going

I'm just waiting for AF to make an appearance xx

Hope everyone else is doing well

Massive hugs Lora. Beautiful roses. So kind of you think about all of us.

There are so many posts in Just two days but, hope everyone is ok. I will catch up soon hopefully.

I am glad to be part of the group and really appreciate all your support. Let's stick together.
Afm, Iam having temperature dips on alternate days don't know what's going on. Doctor however said I will be ovulating soon. So, hoping It's all done. Ready for my af.
Made my mind and I am ready to join ttc October ladies.
We are going on 2days get away soon and hope everything will turn out ok.

Lora, my heart goes out to you and your family. I am sure it was a beautiful service.

Today, for me, I woke up a bit happier. I have confirmed with my local college that I have been accepted into the Future Teachers Program. I am so excited to get started with that. We move in 2 days so there isn't much time to dwell on things. I am going to take a frer this weekend. Hoping it goes negative so I can get into the doc early. They want me to wait until Oct 2 but I am too afraid of missing the first cycle.

I am glad of joining this group as well. It's been a refuge and a place where I can discuss what is happening with people who have been where I am.

Big hugs Lora xxx the roses are beautiful xxx hope ur ok today hun thinking of u xxx

Hope everyone is ok? I agree this thread is a lovely group of women xx

I'm in no man's land 4 weeks post mc and wondering if af might show herself at some point but think it's probably going to be another couple of weeks ��

Beautiful Lora, thanks for sharing your photos with us. Glad Eden is finally at peace, sorry for your difficult day but hope it was a comfort for you in some ways too.

Aayla sounds like you've had some stressful days, but sounds good you've got some good plans to work at, good luck with it all!

Big hugs Lora. That was so thoughtful of you with the flowers, brought a tear to my eye. Wonderful of you to think of us.

Sunshine, you had any signs of af coming at all? Ovulation? & how long are your cycles usually?
I'm 24 days post mc, my cycles are 28 days and always have been, always on the dot too. So I'm hoping mine come in next few days

Hey Kandl I'm cd29 today I think. My cycles are usually 26 / 28 days. Had loads of twinges in my right ovary, the bleeding spotting stopped last Friday and I got a semi + opk last Saturday (but never went +) then it went blank sunday and has been the same ever since. Have no idea if I O but hoping I might get af within next 2 weeks. What do u think? Hope u get yours soon hun x how's everything at work and with u and ur OH is he come to terms with ur loss now hun and not taking it out on u xx

So I have been working hard packing and no spotting!! Not even when i wipe!! Hopefully I am not speaking too soon. But it usually starts up when I move around a lot.
Fx this means it is all done.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"