• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

August loss thread - TTC our rainbows!

Vicky - DO NOT feel guilty!! It's wonderful that you've got your BFP! Hopefully it's one of many on this thread. We've all been through the same thing at various points and to different degrees but like Ayala says, if we weren't ready to support each other and hear about positive outcomes, we wouldn't be here :hugs:

Oh Lora, you're just not getting a break! Hope, everything crossed, this is the last bleed and you get back into a normal cycle soon.

Afm, on cd 35 so 11 or 12 dpo (if I did in fact ovulate at all!). My luteal phase is usually 12 days ish so hoping for AF soon! Had a few nippy wee cramps today so she's in the post I think! Cannot wait to get these supplements started and crack on! Feeling determined!! X

Anyone else seem to suffer from insomnia towards the end of their cycle? I cannot for the life of me switch off tonight and j know it's all down to my bloody hormones! X

Hey ladies! How are you all?
I'm on my phone all the time so I want to apologise as I never write/answer specific people ad I read a few pages and then forget who said what etc so just know I do read everything but I'm useless at replying back.

I'm all for this month, I wanted to announce at 13 weeks at my daughters birthday last month but obviously that didn't happen so now I want to get pregnant and announce at Christmas time, I'm so weird. Hubby hates that I know ovulation and feels bding becomes a chore as he knows that's why I want it more if that makes sense? Any one else's partner feel this way?

I desperately hope October is our month :)

Hey ladies! How are you all?
I'm on my phone all the time so I want to apologise as I never write/answer specific people ad I read a few pages and then forget who said what etc so just know I do read everything but I'm useless at replying back.

I'm all for this month, I wanted to announce at 13 weeks at my daughters birthday last month but obviously that didn't happen so now I want to get pregnant and announce at Christmas time, I'm so weird. Hubby hates that I know ovulation and feels bding becomes a chore as he knows that's why I want it more if that makes sense? Any one else's partner feel this way?

I desperately hope October is our month :)

I am hoping to get my bfp soon so I can announce at Christmas as well. We were going to do a gender reveal on Christmas day as I would have been 21 weeks on Dec 22. :cry:

My hubby, in the end, started to barely be able to finish it was so chore like. There were a few times that I did a little something special to get him going :blush: But we got our bfp because we did it so much. Everyday except 2 out of 14. The most important being 4 days prior to O, the day of and the day after. He is fully resigned to the fact that it will be the same schedule when we are officially ttc again. We didn't do it enough the first cycle I ovulated. Only 2 days prior to O and the day of. Didn't catch. So I was determined we would do it everyday.

So maybe try to make it special some days. Full out seduce him. Wear something sexy, do something a bit naughty/kinky. Anything to make it less clinical. Sometimes just a good old fashioned make out session was enough. :winkwink:

Hey ladies. Sorry I haven't posted on the thread I have been reading each post tho. And I'm keep my FX for everyone, that your BFP are only around the corner. I just feel guilty that as you all know I got my BFP, and I don't what to make you all upset or annoyed or anything. Don't get me wrong, you haven't made me feel this way... You have all been lovely and supportive and I thank each and everyone for yous. I just feel bad.
OMG! ! Congratulations. . I must have missed the news. Happy and healthy 9months.

It is 1:45am here and I am finally off to bed. I have adjusted to my hubby's schedule. But I am excited as it is Oct 2 and I get to test one last time when I get up. I am hoping for a BFN so I can move on to the next cycle asap. By the time I get up it will be late afternoon for most of you.

Hope you all have a great day!!

Aww ladies you make me so happy and so supported, yous are all stars. Thank you all. I'm so happy to hear that no one is feeling upset over my news. That would be the last thing I would want. I'm sending each and everyone of you tons and tons of babydust. :hugs: xx

C_beary, fx for you. You will have signs soon enough.

Lora are you alright?

Aayla, I know what you mean ;). I have ordered some sexy lingerie. It is my hubby's Birthday just around of O time so, I am gonna shoot one arrow for two targets. lol.

Mrsmac, hopefully af will come soon for you. I Don't have insomnia or anything at end of cycle but, I do get little mmmm desperate around that time. he he

October will bring us baby dust ladies. fx.

Good day Ladies, I went to do my scan and labs today, waiting on that phone call hoping for good news

Aayla I'm sorry your dad said that it must have been really upsetting. They are our babies from the moment we see 2 lines.

Justme I'm ok, I just want my body back- it feels as though it's having a good old laugh at my expense! X
I understand Loo..:hugs:

Hey Iloveme

Aayla - fingers crossed for you too.

Hey Sweety - you and hubby have some fun...

I just got some ewcm!!! But it was mixed with a big blob of brown blood:dohh:

Sorry for the tmi

I know yaw must think I'm crazy responding to this post and then that..I am all over the place. Sorry. When I get a minute I just jump in and select a page not too far back and go from there.

Anyway, I thought I was the only one with significant dates. I have this big event in December and I was looking forward to sharing the news with my staff. But I still hope to have news, but of course I would not be showing now, like I would've been.

I am trying my best not to "plan" - I just want to ttc and get pregnant soon. I am 43 and would like to have at least 1 baby before I can't anymore. It all seems so unfair - but that is another story.

As we reach the "milestones" that are no longer, just hold on to the fact that time continues to move forward and although you missed one milestone, you will have another. No it does not make us feel better, but it does give us something to look forward too.

As far as telling OH about my ovulation time - I plan to keep all of that to myself. I am not telling him anything about dates, times, temps or anything. I am just going to jump him on a regular basis and hopefully when the time comes - I get lucky..

This way he simply feels overly joyed at my friskiness and we continue to enjoy our closeness. You know men like to feel desirable...so that is my plan. He will feel like superman or tarzan and I'll be his Lois Lane or Jane... (lol).

I know it is really hard, I agree
And no ttelling DH would make it even more special not knowing and then bam BFP!
also on youtube there was this one woman who stated what you did not sharing the temps, dates or etc. it makes it more intimate and she said once she stopped sharing or worrying her body reacted positively and got pregnant. So dust to you im praying for you

I know yaw must think I'm crazy responding to this post and then that..I am all over the place. Sorry. When I get a minute I just jump in and select a page not too far back and go from there.

Anyway, I thought I was the only one with significant dates. I have this big event in December and I was looking forward to sharing the news with my staff. But I still hope to have news, but of course I would not be showing now, like I would've been.

I am trying my best not to "plan" - I just want to ttc and get pregnant soon. I am 43 and would like to have at least 1 baby before I can't anymore. It all seems so unfair - but that is another story.

As we reach the "milestones" that are no longer, just hold on to the fact that time continues to move forward and although you missed one milestone, you will have another. No it does not make us feel better, but it does give us something to look forward too.

As far as telling OH about my ovulation time - I plan to keep all of that to myself. I am not telling him anything about dates, times, temps or anything. I am just going to jump him on a regular basis and hopefully when the time comes - I get lucky..

This way he simply feels overly joyed at my friskiness and we continue to enjoy our closeness. You know men like to feel desirable...so that is my plan. He will feel like superman or tarzan and I'll be his Lois Lane or Jane... (lol).

Well this is today's frer. I would count this as negative. At least for my purposes. I would count it as positive if I was actually trying. What do you guys think? Anything less sensitive comes up negative. The lines are getting lighter which is good. Just seems to be taking a long time.

I know I am not on a new pregnancy. As I have no signs I ovulated (as you can see by my chart).

Attachments

• 20151002_090305.jpg
    20151002_090305.jpg
    11 KB · Views: 5
This looks the same as mine did days before AF showed her face

Well this is today's frer. I would count this as negative. At least for my purposes. I would count it as positive if I was actually trying. What do you guys think? Anything less sensitive comes up negative. The lines are getting lighter which is good. Just seems to be taking a long time.

I know I am not on a new pregnancy. As I have no signs I ovulated (as you can see by my chart).

FX for AF for me!! Today would be cd28 if I cd1 was my first day of bleeding. I have 30-35 day cycles so she is due any time now. I called the doc and told them it was negative. Now i just wait for them to call me back.

FX Aayla.. You are so good - I'll be a nervous wreck. Hoping you get the call soon..

Aayla is count it as bfn too- yay!

Afm- I really want to be pregnant by my due date which was 7th aug.

I had the same goal when we lost Alfie and I actually fell pregnant in 10th feb which was his due date.

I was actually thinking what a nightmare it's be if I fell preg in the next couple of months! It's fall right in the school 6 weeks holidays! I'd like a little bit of time with baby without 5 rowdy kids 😂 it's not enough to put me off trying though! 😉

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cnewt116
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->