August loss thread - TTC our rainbows!

You'll never guess what!?!? I went and poas...analyzing it...negative. Oh well try again tomorrow. Go back to the bathroom... And my f%@king AF is there!! Wtf?!

And now it's stopped. So I'm posting here to make it come again!

Lol. That sure seems to be the way it works. Say it stops and it makes a "liar" out of you. Man our bodies suck sometimes. :haha:

O hun that's sucks, stupid af,

I got my scan date today wahoo
Next Tuesday 10.10 no waiting around yey

Kakae, it sucks doesn't it. Hang in there.

pips, woo hoo. Timr between scans goes so slowly I tell you. I have mine this Saturday.

Well it worked lol well looks like I'm trying for a Christmas baby!

Well it worked lol well looks like I'm trying for a Christmas baby!

We are too! Af is due in 5 or 6 days but I am already experiencing pms. I am moody as hell.

We both want a Christmas baby. While it can be difficult to navigate birthdays and stuff we think it would be awesome. It's January birthdays my hubby says are worst (his is the end of Jan). No one has any money left to buy a gift.

I haven't been around much. I'm sorry. I started stims for the second IVF#2, my AFC was higher than last cycle and so far I already have 10 follicles, I'm hoping for a few more and that they are all of good quality. I am glad that this cycle is going better. I feel upbeat happy and really not stressed at all. I hope the positive vibes continue and this works out to give us our rainbow.

Been thinking of you danser, good to hear you're feeling so positive! Keep us posted :)

How long before they collect? X

Good luck danser! Well done for saying positive too x

Thanks girls

Good luck Danser rooting for u ,

I've two Xmas babies girls , fx for u both x

Hubby is adamant about not taking any more breaks unless doctor ordered. lol so it doesn't matter if the birth date might be inconvenient or I end up hotel bound in Vegas. There will be nothing that is going to stop us from trying now. and I'm super excited to get going again.

I am picking up a new thermometer today. I thought it might be the battery in the my old one but the low battery didn't come up and it isn't displaying anything despite turning on. So I'm just getting a new one. I want a few days to get back into temping.

Hey all! How is everyone. Doing ok here. Got a new job with my parents. Such a relief. pay is better and eventually it will be full time. But even at part time I will be making more than what I was at my last job. I'll be doing their bookkeeping. Payroll, Accounts Receivable and Accounts Payable. The office is at their house which is a 20 min walk from mine. and mom is excited because if I get pregnant then I will be around her and will be able to work up until the last min (assuming no bed rest) and my maternity leave will be short because I can bring the baby to the house.

on ttc note: nothing really new. started temping today. Af is due tomorrow but I have had no spotting like usual so I may have to induce it if she isn't here by monday. I have never wanted my period to happen so bad in my life. :haha:

I am going back on metformin. I am going to try a low dose for a longer time so my body can get used to it and I have done some research on how best to take it. I must be fairly strict with low carb diet and if I do eat carbs (carbs being stuff like rice, potatoes and bread and some fruit) then I have to make sure that I have protein with it. Otherwise the metformin causes stomach issues and that was my main issue last time. TMI: The diarrhea was horrific and near debilitating.

So I have been thinking of a way that is cute to tell hubby other than bursting into the bedroom or calling him. I was playing around on vistaprint, they do t-shirts and I found a Superman type one. 1) Superman is his fave super hero 2) the fertility doc called him superman because his guys were perfect 3) my mom gave him a small plushy doll of superman as a joke and said "no pressure." lol

So I thought this t-shirt would be kinda awesome in this regard. If you can't see it the red writing says SUPER DAD.

Attachments

• preview (1).jpg
    preview (1).jpg
    19.6 KB · Views: 1
Hello lovely ladies. I don't know if any of you will remember me. I'm actually so surprised this thread is going. I'll start with I am so sorry for dropping out of this thread the way I did. And secondly I hope everyone is doing well it's going to take me a long time to catch up on this thread. Wanted to see if I'm still welcome?

Also a little catch up so I left of with have two miscarriages back to back. And sadly it didn't get any easier, I struggled a lot to cope. And ended up believe it or not pregnant again, on the morning of a doctors to get on contraceptive I decided to take a test and I was pregnant but it was faint. Doctors confirmed it a few days letter with blood work. (I had no period between any of these pregnancies) I should of been happy but i wasn't ready for another pregnancy. And got more and more down and had even worse anxiety (which I'm now getting treatment for) I was a mess and luckily got in to the EPC easily enough to with help from my doctor. Everything went well, but I just knew I was going to miscarry. But then at 6+ weeks there was a heartbeat. I got so happy cos I never gotten this far with the previous pregnancies I couldn't believe it! But my hopes and dreams didn't last. We saw the heartbeat on the Friday and by the Monday I was bleeding and Tuesday it was confirmed. I struggled with life after this... I just couldn't handle anything more. But of course it still wasn't over. I was lucky with my last two miscarriage to have natural miscarriage which weren't too bad. But this one took a different turn. Here goes.. I was rushed into hospital on the Sunday after finding out there was no heartbeat with serve bleeding, my veins collapsed and they struggled to get drugs in to control the bleeding... After hours of continues bleeding they finally got it under control... But before that my body was going into shock.. My blood pressure went dangerously low, and my pulse was dangerously fast I was going into shock. I didn't even have to wait in A&E I was straight in a rushed into resus, it was terrible and I still feel traumatised..I get really bad flashbacks and find it hard to sleep. I had to stay in the hospital overnight.. And was repeatly scanned, the sac was still there after all that, although there wasn't much lining left to come away, and they decided that I didn't need the d&c ( which i was previously booked in for but starting bleeding before my slot... I wasn't supposed to get the D&C for over a week after finding no heartbeat... Because it was fully booked). when I left the hospital the bleeding was just like a period and they thought I would just naturally pass the rest. Of course it wouldn't be that easy... I had to go into the EPC a few days later still lining and they couldn't see the sac in the scan but I did pass it later on... I'll get to that part. They give me tablets to help clear out everything. I was begging for it to be over it was coming close to Christmas by this stage. I had to come back for a second time for the second dose of tablets. And then I had another appointment on the 23rd of December (this bit I'm struggling with)... The day before the appointment I passed something that I'd never saw before and at that stage, and it smelt rotten. I had a fair idea what it was, I rang over to the EPC and they said it was likely is pregnancy tissue, put it in the fridge if you want testing done. Just like that... Just stick it in the fridge I got no sympathy and I was in shock. I did do what was asked and then l found out it was the baby :( but got the results back on this and it came back normal. So currently I've had blood work done to find out why this has been happening I've to go on the 1st April to get the results. My partner is more pushing this... I don't want to try again and don't see the point of getting the tests done. So sorry for the novel there....
Xxx

Oh Vicky I'm so sorry to hear what an awful and sad time you've had. You're always welcome here- the girls on here often ask if anyone has heard or seen any posts from you.
I also had a further 2 miscarriages after the August loss. It stinks, doesn't it? I then fell pregnant with twins and lost one, but the others doing ok so far.
Were you advised to take aspirin in your pregnancies? I really hope the results bring you some answers xx

VICKY!!! I was so excited to see that you posted. I have been thinking about you and how you have been doing. I'm sorry to hear that not all was well. You are more than welcome here. Hopefully the blood work will tell you something, even if you don't want to continue to TTC, it is nice to know what is going on.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->