August loss thread - TTC our rainbows!

VICKY!! I was so happy to see your name. I was wondering how you have been doing. I'm sorry to hear that not all was well and that you have been struggling. You are always welcome here. Hopefully the test results will give you something. Even if you don't want to continue, it's nice to know what is going on. And in the event that you do want to continue you will know how to fix it.

Sorry for the double post, I didn't think my first one went through.

Ack ladies yous are too nice :) thank you. Aw lora so sorry to hear you've had more losses too :(. It's far too hard. I'm so happy tho you've a rainbow in the making :)

I'm really nervous about the test results... Didn't think I would be but I am. Im so sorry girls to leave yous in the dark.

Anyone from UK had testing done.. They took about 4 or 5 things of blood but im not really sure what they actually tested for. Thank you.

I've had bloods done a few times- they test for things like thyriode function, infection, how fast your blood clots. Nothing particularly in depth sadly X

Oh Vicky! I was wondering how you were doin just last week. You've fair been trough the mill hun, I'm not surprised you were struggling with it all.

No matter what, you are always welcome here! We all know what loss feels like (some more often than others) so we will always be here to listen xxx

Thanks lora. I think they've maybe found something. Because the midwife that took the bloods said if I don't hear anything then nothing has been found but if someone comes up they will call me, so now I've a feeling they've found something.

Thank you Mrsmac how have you been keeping?

If they have found something, hopefully it's something that's easy to treat. Have they given you a date in April? Will you keep us updated? X

I've to go on the 1st of April. April fools day flip sake. Yeah defiantly I really want to join back into this site again.

Vicky, I am so sorry to hear you have been going through so much. I can only imagine the trauma you have gone through. But, hope the testing give you answers soon.
We always wondered where you were and how you are doing. You are always welcome here hun. Hugs.

I'm sorry Vicky to hear how sad and frustrating things have been for you.

Tomorrow is my egg retrieval. I'm really hoping for a good number of mature eggs. I feel a bit down I guess. It's easier to think nothing will happen and we will get the same bad results as last time, versus something good to come out of this all.

Everything crossed danser. Are you awake whilst try do the retrieval or do they knock you out for it? Xx

good luck danser!! fx for lots of good eggs!!

Lora: Happy second trimester!!

AFM: af is officially late. So now I have to do the horrible task of taking at test as provera is a huge no no to take while pregnant. I know I'm not since my progesterone was only 1.7 10 days ago but doc has always told me to take one. I'm not wasting any money on a frer. by now a dollar store test should work.

I'm ok thanks Vicky, trying to be positive but still feeling pretty nervous - we're never out the woods are we?! Hope whatever they may have found is really easy to treat and you can move forward X

Good luck tomorrow Danser, hope there's some good eggies in the batch! X

Happy 14w Lora, how are you feeling? X

Sweety, are you feeling a bit relaxed after your scan? X

Aayla, I know you feel out but I really hope you get a lovely surprise! X

How soon can you start the provera Aayla?

Mrs Mac still a bit sickly, it just seems to be lingering. It's nothing major just not very nice.
I'm coming up to the times when I lost Eden and Alfie so it's hard not to worry x

I can start it right now. amazingly my dollar store (well the closest one) was out of tests :( so I splurged on a FRER while grocery shopping. Negative. I can see the bloody indent line though. So irritating. But I was sure I wasn't anyway. It totally would have been a great surprise.

so I start my provera today. take it for a week and then hopefully af starts about 3 days after that.

How soon can you start the provera Aayla?

Mrs Mac still a bit sickly, it just seems to be lingering. It's nothing major just not very nice.
I'm coming up to the times when I lost Eden and Alfie so it's hard not to worry x

I saw sick til about 16w but much much better now thankfully.

It's so nerve wracking! I haven't been trough even a fraction of what you've had to endure and I am still utterly sh1tting myself! Don't think I'll quite believe it until I have a new baby in my arms x

Aw Aayla, that's rotten :( but at least you know you can crack on wth the provera. Here's to a better result next cycle :winkwink:

Hey sweety thank you ever much for all your kind words :). I see you've got some good news from your ticker CONGRATES!! :yay:

Danser: thank you it's been hard but we are all strong. Wishing you all the luck in the world :)

Mrsmac: CONGRATS! So happy for you :) all the best of luck to you.

Aayla that sucks. I know the feeling spending fortunes on PG tests. Good luck next cycle :hugs:

Thanks! I am hoping she comes sooner but I am on my way.

I have been addicted to testing early and have spent way too much money. When I am on letrozole my cycle is like clockwork so there really is no point until it is late. But I usually give in. Lol

Danser, best luck to you and hope that it gives you what you have longing for!

Lora, Congratulations for another milestone! But, I get it. It's really difficult to relax when something has happened in past at the times when we think we are safe. But, fx for you. You are the strongest person I have seen so far so, I truly wish that this rainbow will complete your family as you have wished.

Mrsmac, Yes I am very much relaxed now. But, the worries are never ending for us. Deciding where to deliver, who will look after dd and many other things are on my mind. I have to have c-section because first was section too. So, It's goingto be difficult.
What is your due date Mrsmac?

Vicky, thanks hun.

Aayla, the frer indent lines are really convincing one. But, I am glad you are ready to move. Hope the Provera does the trick for you soon and next cycle comes sooner for you.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->