August loss thread - TTC our rainbows!

Lora, yay for 12weeks milestone.

Mrsmac, it's good to know that you already started shopping. I am dying to do that but, still long way to go and my intuitions are not helping either.

kakae, I know what you mean by the "maybe" post and afarriving. use to happen with me too. I usually use to post in order to have af so, that I can start new cycle. lol. But, fx your's don't show her face.

Aayla, sorry to hear that. But, I agree with Mrsmac. usually not ttc helps conceiving. lol. Good luck with your plans.

Afm, 11.2 weeks today. I have had a day Or two where I actually threw up. But, other than that just nausea is bothering me. And whatever I eat tastes yuck. I am craving garlic tomato pasta so badly that, I might kill someone if I have to, to eat it. hehe. Have to wait till Saturday though because the restaurant is far and hubby will drive us there. The wait is killing me.

Fx for you kakae!

Next month I am still going to take it easy. I will temp and take my femara and do my best to time BD right. But nothing else. And no testing early. There is no point and the tests lately have sucked. Always giving me a shadow. I think FR is kinda going downhill.

Are you going to test kakae? Eee, I wouldn't be able to not if af hadn't turned up. Hopefully in the morning we'll wake up to some good news from you :)

No I'm too scared. I have a dull ache in my stomach and keep checking for AF but no sign of her yet. I will buy a test in a couple of days if she doesn't arrive.

Oh god I'm going to Wales and may not get internet, you need to test today- I go in a few hours! Lol
Good luck!

Haha Lora its 9.48 PM here, I'm tucked up in bed trying not to think about testing lol

Kakae where you located again? Just trying to figure out time difference. When you wrote the above it looks like you are 21 hours ahead or 3 hours behind.

And I do hope you test soon!

21 hours ahead of me in western Canada.

So it is 1:34am tomorrow right now. She is sleeping lol.

Yes I was sleeping haha and yes Lora, NZ. It is now morning time and no sign of AF still! No test. But I think I will get one today or tomorrow if I'm out and about... Fingers crossed!

Glad everyone's doin ok,
Sorry to hear that aayla , temping is great way of spotting ov tho

Afm Can't believe I'm 10 weeks now
Passed all previous mc stages so feeling happy as

Mrs Mac I love that stage little kicks Eekk

Glad ur doin ok to Lora, do u think boy from
The way ur feeling ? X

Glad to hear that pips. Fx this is rainbow baby for you.

kake, you have hell lots of patience.

Just woke up, 17 dpo... No sign. Will buy a test today after work. A test will work in the afternoon since I'm late instead of using fmu right? Excited!!

Just woke up, 17 dpo... No sign. Will buy a test today after work. A test will work in the afternoon since I'm late instead of using fmu right? Excited!!

It should. and most tests still work if you do a proper hold. If you stop drinking and do a final pee and then wait for 4 or 5 hours (similar to when you sleep) then you should be good to go.

I'm so excited!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->