August loss thread - TTC our rainbows!

I am feeling so crampy. My friend was giving my lower back a massage because it is hurting and it really started the cramping going and I could have sworn I felt it start, but nothing. So it should be soon. The only issue with provera is that it could delay it but I am wearing a pad all day and all night because I have a feeling when she starts she's going to just come with no warning.

Longest week ever this will be unless it starts early lol

Just a little update from me ladies,
Scan went well so pleased
Moved forward 4 days so now 12+2

Any gender guesses please ?

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    34 KB · Views: 7
Pips: so glad your scan went well. awesome pic. I say girl

Great pic pips. I am guessing girl too. Because of how the skull looks.

I figured out what I hate most about facebook and infertility. It isn't the pregnancy announcements, the baby photos, etc. It's the memes about being a mother. Those are what get me. And there are many and come in all forms. The Bond between mother and son, who has a great daughter, I've loved you first and I will love you last blah blah blah. and my facebook is freaking covered in them. It sucks. Every time I see one I am now forced to unfollow someone. Which is making for a boring feed. But more and more of them are cropping up. and I am pretty sure I am just going to dark during Mother's Day (for us in Canada it's the second sunday in May).

Totally gutted. Got a call from the doc in regards to going on metformin. They said they want me on provera for 2 months and they have to do another biopsy afterwards, because of the hyperplasia. If the hyperplasia is not back then they said they will look at adding metformin when they discuss the trigger shot. I didn't realize we were moving on to that.

So now I am back to waiting. as much as I want to disregard what the doc wants (because it is tempting since the femera is sitting right beside me) I feel they know what they are doing. And I did want this break to lose weight.

And this means I most definitely won't be pregnant by the due date. :cry:

Sorry Aayla

IVF #2 was a bust 11 eggs were retrived, 3 were mature none of them fertilized. RE said the egg quality is poor from the stims to produce many eggs for PGS. He recommended IUI instead since I've gotten pregnant before. If it doesn't work he mentioned using a donor egg. That makes me sad so I am hoping IUI really works.

This all makes me miss my daughter so so much.

I'm sorry to hear that Danser. :( I can imagine how frustrating this must be.

So to clarify, your egg quality is poor due to the stimming? I am assuming yes, cause if egg quality is poor all around I question if IUI will work. But if it is just the stimming then IUI is a good way because it puts all the millions of them in there, none of them are lost like during sex and it's better timed.

That is my light at the end of the tunnel for all for all this. Moving on to where everything is timed perfectly and little chance of messing up the dates. Thankfully the trigger shot isn't expensive here. Anything beyond that and we would either forgo my brothers wedding or have to wait until after september. and I'm not getting any younger.

Aayla im so sorry the Dr has put things on hold for you, I can imagine how frustrating and upset you are. Hopefully you can find lots of things to keep you busy and pass the time xx

Danser, im so sorry- I really hoped that this was your month. I'm really glad thete are other options available to you though. Big hugs for missing annaleise especially more today, that's understandable xx

Well I have my new job, my massive cross stitch project and I need to focus on losing weight. I have 56 days to lose as much as possible and provera helps you gain weight so it will be a struggle. I have so much working against me in my own body. but I did it before and I can do it again. Ideally, at min, I want to be down 40 pounds. This was where I was when I first started and it's the bmi cap the doctors have. So I have gone well beyond their cap.

I think I will train for a road race. With not having to worry about ttc I can focus on fitness. I have done a 5k and a 10k before (walk/run) so I would like to get back to that fitness level.

Big hugs Danser - sorry if it sounds like an obvious question but have you tried coq10 and all the diet changes for 3 months to improve egg quality? My friend who was 40 had a ds baby and then turned massively health conscious before a last ivf chance at 42 & she had 10 eggs retrieved and 6 fertiliser and she only had one grade a embryo but she did a massive health thing and she now has a healthy baby girl xxx don't give up hope hun. How old are u if used don't mind me asking xxx

Lovely to hear about all the healthy pgs progressing xxx congratulations to u all

Vicky great to see u back and I'm so sorry for what us have been through xxx ur very brave xxx

Aayla hope u get to try again soon hun and good luck with the weight loss hun xxx

Ohh danser, I am sorry to hear that. Hope the IUI works for you. I really thought this was your month. But, glad to hear thay there are still options for you.

Aayla, good luck. The wait seems like forever but, it will be over. As I can see you have plans to keep yourself busy time will definitely fly.

I'm sorry to hear that Danser. :( I can imagine how frustrating this must be.

So to clarify, your egg quality is poor due to the stimming? I am assuming yes, cause if egg quality is poor all around I question if IUI will work. But if it is just the stimming then IUI is a good way because it puts all the millions of them in there, none of them are lost like during sex and it's better timed.

That is my light at the end of the tunnel for all for all this. Moving on to where everything is timed perfectly and little chance of messing up the dates. Thankfully the trigger shot isn't expensive here. Anything beyond that and we would either forgo my brothers wedding or have to wait until after september. and I'm not getting any younger.

My RE think the stimming for high numbers of eggs for PGS is what is causing the egg quality to be poor. I think part of it honestly is that he triggered me too soon and most of my eggs were not ready and mature yet. We shall see. I have consults with 2 other RE's in about 2 weeks.

Big hugs Danser - sorry if it sounds like an obvious question but have you tried coq10 and all the diet changes for 3 months to improve egg quality? My friend who was 40 had a ds baby and then turned massively health conscious before a last ivf chance at 42 & she had 10 eggs retrieved and 6 fertiliser and she only had one grade a embryo but she did a massive health thing and she now has a healthy baby girl xxx don't give up hope hun. How old are u if used don't mind me asking xxx

Lovely to hear about all the healthy pgs progressing xxx congratulations to u all

Vicky great to see u back and I'm so sorry for what us have been through xxx ur very brave xxx

Aayla hope u get to try again soon hun and good luck with the weight loss hun xxx

Thanks I started ubiquitol (sp?) in February. I am 36.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->