August loss thread - TTC our rainbows!

Hey mod,

I remember reading your post about your situation few months ago. Everything happens for reason so hope it's best for you.
Keeping my fingers crossed for you this cycle.

Mrsmac, my due date came and went too and to be honest it went better than I expected. May be because of same reasons you are describing. Moreover my dd is so clingy now a days that I hardly get time to think about anything.
I think my mind is in peace and I have excepted what happened is not going to come back to me but, it will be there forever with me.

Sorry I missed your post Aayla, I'm sorry you're down about no letrozole. It's frustrating when you want get on with it. But the doc obviously wants to make sure you're in the best place possible. Hey, you never know, you might ovulate on your own. Try to focus on your healthy living/weight loss and the wait might go quicker. Ita helluva frustration x

Hey mod, I do remember you. How are you doing? Hopefully your intuition is right! And thank you, I feel really blessed to be expecting again. I'm still quite anxious but so far scans etc have all been ok! And DS is delighted "he" is having a bit rather than a girl, he wanted "his baby" to be a brother :rofl:

Hi sweety, I think you're right - it's easier to pass the anniversary when you've got your mind on other things. How are you keeping? DS has also been quite clingy and grumpy but in the last two his speech has gone bananas so I'm thinking it's all been development-related! He always seems a bit off before he does something better/new, very much like the wonder weeks/ milestones when he was younger x

Ps Aayla, you're doing great! 6.5lbs in such a short space of time is amazing! Keep going and you'll be at IUI target in no time x

Good luck mod! Hooe it hspoens quickly for you.

Sorry ive not been keeping up with posts very well lately, it's hslf term here so feel like I never get chance to sit down properly and have a good read through! Xx

Hey ladies,
So hubby and I have decided to listen to the doc. We've been through this part for years and what is one more month? I will have to take provera again near the end of my cycle to induce her. So I am going to start taking it on cd 21. I know I won't ovulate on my own. I didn't last month. This should give me a 30 day cycle instead of 35. This is all assuming my tests come back fine, which I think they will. My biopsy is on Tuesday. I should have the results within a week. They never take very long.

As for my weight loss, I am doing fabulous!! I am down 8 lbs and 9 inches in 10 days!! If I keep this pace I should lose about 44 lbs by the end of this program. Which is 6 lbs away from my goal but only 1 lb away from the very top of the bmi range they want me at.

The end of the program is May 23 which will fall right in my fertile phase or just at the end (if I have a 30 day cycle it will be cd 18 of the next). If all goes well with the tests we will do one round on our own and if that doesn't take then we will go on to IUI for the next as I will be at the bmi they want by the start of that cycle.

Man I've missed so much!

Mrsmac it's too cute how kids think lol. I mean of course it's "his" baby. So glad that everything is proved well for you so far!

Sweet and Lora thank you! So thrilled that you both also have a bundle on the way! How exciting! Do either of you know what your having yet?

Well done Aayla, keep going! Weight loss had such a positive impact on my fertility, hope it's the same for you x

My first goal is to get to what I was when I got pregnant which was 279. That is a 45 lb loss. I picked 50 to give me a cushion for a doc visit. But I am not stopping there for sure. I love this program and plan on doing it again. My nutrition will just keep going as is but the workout calendar starts over.

We're having a girl mod 😊 xx

Aayla that's fantastic on the weight loss- bloody amazing in fact- you'll be down to your goal weight in no time! Xx

Mrsmac, I am glad to hear that someone here is in same boat as me. I never heard so much will change in first born during our second pregnancy. If that is related in anyway. I am trying to take her as much out as I can but, she asks me to pick her up which I can't because of horrible spd (i think).
Hope ben's developmental phase passes soon. I will keep an eye on dd for such changes too.

Aayla, you are doing great job. I don't half the will power you have. But, i will keep you as my role model poat delivery for loosing those extra points.

Mod, we don't know yet but, will be finding in a week I hope.

CD1 today :( I don't think I'm going to carry on ttc. Its too hard now to even think it will happen, I'm done obsessing about it. What will be will be, but I can't go on in this head space of waiting to ovulate then waiting to test. Then repeat. Repeat. Repeat. Sorry if this sounds overly dramatic but I'm so freaking tired of giving it 'one more month'. Then one more freaking month. And then another. And so on. Pregnancy announcements (in real life, not here I promise) kill me. Seriously I have that horrible sinking feeling in my stomach reading them. And then I feel terrible because they aren't on my journey, they aren't to know nor should they. Its my issue and I've got to take a break or be done as its tearing me apart. I shall cheer you all on from the sidelines still, its only through this group that I've stayed as long as I have so thank you all for your support xx

CD1 today :( I don't think I'm going to carry on ttc. Its too hard now to even think it will happen, I'm done obsessing about it. What will be will be, but I can't go on in this head space of waiting to ovulate then waiting to test. Then repeat. Repeat. Repeat. Sorry if this sounds overly dramatic but I'm so freaking tired of giving it 'one more month'. Then one more freaking month. And then another. And so on. Pregnancy announcements (in real life, not here I promise) kill me. Seriously I have that horrible sinking feeling in my stomach reading them. And then I feel terrible because they aren't on my journey, they aren't to know nor should they. Its my issue and I've got to take a break or be done as its tearing me apart. I shall cheer you all on from the sidelines still, its only through this group that I've stayed as long as I have so thank you all for your support xx

you aren't being dramatic at all. I totally understand. And isn't it weird that real life pregnancies are more heart breaking than on here. Maybe it's because we have people who know our struggle on here. We know they are struggling just as much. Which I would never wish on anyone but knowing I am not alone helps and it makes me so happy to see others get their rainbow babies, or even pregnant at all.

Taking a break can definitely help. While I ended up changing my mind this forced break has made me see how much I want to be TTC and even though it may be month after month of trying that there is nothing I won't do or spend to have a child. and that may come for you or it may be the opposite. Everyone has a limit.

Did my biopsy. it hurt but it was quick. My new doc is great. He said my lining looks great and he didn't get a lot of tissue (which is a very good thing) and he thinks it will come back that the hyperplasia is still gone. We have plans for both scenarios

1) if the hyperplasia is gone I go back onto letrozole. No IUI right away. I have 3 months of letrozole left so I will give it that long and if not then I will insist on IUI myself.

2) if the hyperplasia is back then I will be going on Mirena for 3 months as it is a better progesterone for me and doesn't have the crazy side effects. After 3 months another biopsy, if it's gone I go back on to letrozole.

So I am pretty excited and will be waiting anxiously for my doc to call with the results. I will have to induce my next cycle as af never comes on her home when I am on an unmedicated cycle.

So we have a thing called My Ehealth. This is an online site where we can check lab results. I have been able to check my progesterone and pregnancy tests before the doc calls. Sometimes they don't call because they know this exists.

So I decided to check to see if my results of the biopsy showed up. It was exciting to see that they had final results but it says only doctors can call for the results. Since doctors are so damn busy I likely won't hear anything until next week. I am hoping to hear something tomorrow but we will see when they call or get the results. It is so frustrating to know the results are there but to have to wait.

I've haven't been here in a few weeks I had my IUI on Saturday it went really well 72.9 million sperm and 65% motility. So now I wait, I go in on Friday for a u/s and progesterone blood work.

I am in between being hopeful and thinking it won't work. I hope of course it really works. Otherwise we will probably go back to doing IVF. We had some consults with other RE's so the big question would be to move on to another RE or try one more cycle with our current RE.

Best of luck for Friday danser, I'll be keeping everything crossed for you! X

I called the doc and the results are in...hyperplasia is GONE!!! we are back on the baby making train. I took my provera pill already today so that was my last one. Now I just wait for a bleed to happen and as soon as cd 3 happens I am back on Letrozole. If we don't get pregnant within 3 cycles then we will be moving on to IUI as that would make 6 cycles without getting pregnant with timed sex.

I AM SO FREAKING EXCITED!!

That's so exciting Aayla!! Good luck this cycle, I'll be rooting for you!

Thanks! How are you doing?

How is everyone doing? If people have journals I would love to follow them. Sometimes it's easier to update one thread instead of 10. lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->