August loss thread - TTC our rainbows!

Thanks. my virtual bump family has been great. lots of hugs and prayers and one lady even lit a candle in her church and thanked god for taking care of our little ones. I'm not religious, don't even believe in god but the gesture was so profound to me because she believes. And i do believe in energy and what we put out there has an effect.

hubby was great when he got home. he hugged me and laid with me while I tried to sleep. I still have to go to work each morning and sleep wasn't coming to me. Took a sleep drink and he just held me and rubbed my head. it was so sweet. and he said he was sorry. Like you said, he didn't quite put two and two together. So even if it is so very obvious to me, it may not be to him. I've learned that about other things and have learned to communicate my needs to him.

mother's day is coming up in Canada. That may be hard day. I am looking at going for a hot stone massage. That is also the start of my fertile week so I want to be relaxed and calm going into it.

Big hugs Aayla & fingers crossed this is ur lucky month x

Danser awesome news hun!! Delighted for you and wishing you a super sticky healthy bean and happy and healthy 9 months x

Lora how far along are you now hun? Are you getting extra scans still? Hope u & bump are both doing great x

MrsMac & Sweety how are u both? How many weeks are u both now?

I'm good ntnp at the moment really as I will be 45 later this year. My hands are full with my 3 LO's and having problems at school with my middle child so what with all the mcs my focus has gone from ttc but I'm keeping up with this thread and can't wait to hear about the new babas when they arrive xx

Really hoping it's my month too. Just sitting here :coffee: waiting to O. I'm on cd 13 now so should be in about 4 or 5 days.

I hate when an environmental factor messes with the temps. we left the a/c on in our bedroom while we slept. it was warm when I went to bed so I didn't mind but I forgot to tell hubby to turn it off when he came to bed. When I woke up to take my temp, as you can see below, it dropped dramatically. I will discard it when I take my temp tomorrow morning.
I also hate when you get up stupid early on cd 1 and that sets the rest of the cycle. I don't normally get up that early. But all my temps except 2 are 30 min different. But FF still gives them open circles.

All good here sunshine, 26w now. Still doesn't feel real other than the I feel massive all of a sudden. All be worth it in the end!

Have it all crossed for you Aayla! X

Sunshine, Good to hear from you. Hope you sort out everything with you lo.
I am 20weeks today. So, 18more to go before bubbais here. Feeling good now except for back and bump pains.

Aayla, fx that it's your month hun.

I had a scan on Friday it showed a yolk sac which was what my RE expected at 4 weeks 6 days. I go in on Monday to see a heartbeat. I feel awful but it reminds me I am pregnant. I am trying so hard not worry. I am hoping this really will be our rainbow, but for now one day at a time. I've been exhausted and busy at work, it's been a bit hard to keep up.

Eek! That's so exciting danser! I know what you mean about the worrying. I hope all goes well next week with your follow up scan. Keep us all posted, will be thinking of you x

Yay for seeing yolk sac Danser. Worrying is very much natural at this point but, keep faith and ofcourse we all are keeping fx for you.

Sweety do you know bAbys sex yet?

Danser- so glad scan went well, everything crossed for a beautiful strong hesrtbeat at next scan.

Where Re you at Aayla? First glance at your chart I thought you had ovulated but noticed your opks have been negative?

Sunshine all ok here thank you, 21 weeks, anomaly scan went good last week. Sorry your having school trouble with one of te kids, is it anything you want to talk about? Ive just removed Ollie from school and currently Home educating him 😁 . Glad you feel ok with ntnp but still have hope that you'll get your little rainbow.

Mrsmac... It's just flying! I sometimes sit n think that I would be at a similar gestation if we hadn't lost Nova, and another 5 weeks ahead of that if we didn't lose Ned, it just makes me even more grateful about this little one.

Vicky, how are you doing lovely? Kakae, you too? Imagine you've been busy with the move, you know what they say- new house, new baby :)

I know we are All at different stages and some of us have been lucky enough to conceive again, but I love that this little group has stuck together Nd still check in from time to time. I know it must be difficult for some of you.
Lots of love to all xx

no ovulation yet. had a temp drop due to the air conditioning being on over night. So after a few days I have now discarded the temp. It's CD 16 today for me (May 11). My birthday is tomorrow!!!

I am hoping to get a positive opk today or tomorrow. Especially since my last one is tomorrow. But since I am temping I should see the spike. If no spike then I still go for my progesterone test around cd 24/25 to confirm. I just started getting some watery cm yesterday and have been having twinging/cramping the last few days. so I am super excited that it's here or will be in a day or two.

no positive opk today. Sort of bummed. Was really hoping that my O date would shift back to what it was pre pregnancy. I only have one digital opk left. Hoping I surge tomorrow. Going to pick up a couple of dollar store ones to get me through cd 18 and 19 just in case. my temps are inching back up to cover line. Hubby insists on having the a/c on but he has been keeping it on low if the room is warm or fan if it is slightly too cold. He knows if it gets too cold it messes with my temp.

I've undiscarded the dip for now. Just going to see what FF does.

Hey Lora, I am hoping to find out on saturday. Kind of nervous about it. Because, I have set my heart on a particular gender and I am worried I might be disappointed.
How is home educating O is going? I saw the suspension message from school anwasd surprised how they handle kids. He is definitely in best hand now.

Also, Kakae I agree with Lora here. I got pregnant just after moving in new house.

Aayla, Hope you don't have to wait for long for your positive ovulation test. And Yes, Happy birthday!

Should only be a couple more days at most but hubby and I are fighting. My hours got cut in half by my parents as their business is going through a slow slump. It did not come at a good time as hubby has just transitioned to his new job. As he has worked for my parents before we have gone through this has they have slow cycles.

And because we have dtd for the last few days he doesn't want to do it anymore as it is getting clinical for him. He has to know we need to do it so he can't say no. I am so close to ovulation but now he wants to do it when I do but if I don't get a positive opk I will never know until my temp spike and I don't want to risk missing a day especially the next 3 as they really are the most important.

Ok end of rant. Lol

Happy birthday Aayla!

Sorry you're having a bit of a rough patch re you job and with hubby. Maybe a romantic birthday dinner at the weekend and a few candles is just what you need :)

Thanks!!

we did it in last night. and it felt so clinical to me where it hasn't the last few days. but it was done. I have one last digi opk. I will be taking that later on. Hoping I see the smiley face. My temps are inching upward so I think I should see a spike soon.

Today I am so excited. I got a whole wack of load of ewcm. Still have it actually. I can tell you that grapefruit juice works!! lol

Can't wait to get with hubby tonight. O should happen tomorrow I think. some sites say same day as ewcm but some say the day after.

Still negative opk's. I did one with fmu and one just a few min ago (about 5 hours apart) and both negative although the one I just did is darker than fmu. I will test again around 6pm.

Hopefully you'll get your pisituve today Aayla!

Sweety- good luck for the scan, update us when you can

No positive opk in cd 18. Hmm. Hopefully tomorrow (saturday) but i'm not sweating it. As long as I see a temp spike I will be happy. We dtd every day so timing was perfect.

How is everyone else?

I never ever got ECWM til the day before or day or o and wth OPKs I only got a positive literally before I was about to o, like within a few hours! With this baby I got a stark white negative in the morning and at lunchtime, got some EWCMEWCM that afternoon so took an OPK when I got home from work at 5, it was positive and at 7.10 I got the middle pains and cramps for 15/20 mins - DTD that night at about 9 and bam! Hadnt DTD for about 7 days before that so I know it was that time.

Good luck! X

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->