August loss thread - TTC our rainbows!

I'm good thanks, almost 24w now and starting to actually believe it!

I don't have a journal, I could never keep up with it.

How's everyone else doing? X

Good news Aayla.Glad you are in business again. lol. I am keeping my fx crossed for you.

Danser, Good luck. And keep us updated.

Mrsmac, Glad you are feeling good and confident about everything now.

I am ok too. Will be 18weeks in two days. But, can't fins gender till we are like 20-21 weeks along. And yeah, no journal here either. Can't keep up with it.

How is everyone doing?

I'm just hoping some sort of withdrawal bleed happens but it may not. Thinking of just starting my pills. I can't go back on provera again to try and induce it at a later date. I had spotting 2 days ago but it was brown and not pink. nothing yesterday but I did have loads of cramps and that gushy feeling like you think it came but then you go and check and nothing. My temps are super low so I know I didn't ovulate on my own. No cramps today so far.

cd 3 today. started my letrozole. super excited to be back.

Yay Aayla! Glad you're back in the game!

DAnser how did things go?

Sorry ive not been around much xx

Hi
Sorry I went MIA. I tested last Thursday and it was a very very clear positive betas came back in the 300's progesterone at 70. Today was a second round of betas they came back at 928 and progesterone 87.2. I go in for one more round of blood work on Thursday if all looks good I believe I get an ultrasound next week.

I am very excited and trying to remain very hopeful. This pregnancy if it continues to go well, will give us an EDD due date 1 week behind our angel baby so this pregnancy will match up like my last one. A bit sad but perhaps this is the universe somehow resetting itself.

Oh Danser im over the moon for you- fantastic number too! Biggest congratulations! X

I was thinking about you yesterday. AndI am glad it was successful. Big Congratulations to you and fxeverything goes well. hugs.

:happydance: :happydance: :happydance:

Oh danser, I'm so happy for you!!!

Sending hugs, prayers, positive vibes etc that this is you sticky bean xx

today is our angel's due date. it's a hard day already and it's only 10am. hubby starts his new job today but not until the afternoon, so he works while I am off and sleeping while I work. I won't see him for another 12 hours and he's the only person I want to be with today.

Huge hugs Aayla, it's such a tough time. We are all here for you xx

:hugs: Hope it goes little easy on you but, I know it won't.

I'm doing okay. Yesterday was the shittiest day. No one talked to me. I posted a little thing on facebook. and yes, people reacted to it. Hearts, sad faces etc. But no one talked to me. I talked to my mom all day as I work with her, I saw my sister a couple of times and I talked to my other sis on the phone. No one said a damn thing. and no real hugs. I just wanted someone to hug me. Tell me they are sorry that I have to go through this. My best friend didn't call me.

Hubby got off early by a lot. He decided to go hang out with this buddies instead of come home. So from 5pm to 10pm I was alone and didn't have to be. He just didn't get it and for once I didn't think I had to tell him. I'm not that type of woman to assume he can read my mind but he knew this date. We had talked this morning and he reacted to my fb post. He knew how upset I was or would be.

I know this isn't something people talk about it. It is hard enough to talk about mc as it is. But I don't expect people to know what to say. Say nothing...just give me a hug. Because sometimes I just need a shoulder to cry on.

But while this is still raw and I am still emotional I know I have to move on. I think it definitely helps we are actively trying right now. I'm less than a week away to ovulation and I have already started using my opk's just because I need something to do.

Sorry you felt alone yesterday hon, that's awful. I think sometimes men either avoid having to deal with the emotions or they don't hold onto things for as long because they don't have to suffer the very physical side of mc. And they're so simple sometimes, I think they need a very clear instruction! I know DH would never want me to feel upset or alone that but there's no way he'd out two and two together to work out the reason without a massive hint!

Having said all of that, I hope hubby realised and gave you the biggest squeeze. It's such an emotional time and really the only person I'm sure you'd want is him.

We're all here for if you wanna vent at any point. Sending big hugs xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->