August loss thread - TTC our rainbows!

if I ever got it (although it was never as much as this cycle) it was always the day before ovulation. only once did O happen on the last day of watery but that was me manually putting O there because wasn't temping or using OPK's and so I just guessed. I knew O had occurred based on the progesterone test.

The two times I have used opk's and got a positive one I got the positive the day before I ovulated and the other I got it the day of. since I got no temp rise this morning I suspect O will happen today.

but I am feeling good about this cycle. We have been as stress free as a couple can be in this world.

I am so so disappointed that we couldn't find gender again. Well kind of found out but, was not clear enough. First when we saw it looked like girl. But, after wards there was something there which looked like boys bits. To be honest I was hundred percent sure it was boy bits but, doctor took a stand that she couldn't confirm just yet. Since, it is semi public hospital I can't push her to confirm and next appointment is not until next month. We have a 4Dscan next month anyways so, we can find it at that time but, seriously I am running out of patience. I am gonna start looking for private scans if they are affordable I will go for it. But, I am afraid my hubby will not agree because his patience is alot more than mine. So, may be go for one without telling him?What do you ladies think? It feels kind of sneaky but, seriously 2months wait was my patience's limit.

I would probably be like you. Hubby doesn't care if he knows, at least right now while I am not pregnant but I keep flip flopping. I plan all sorts of gender reveals in my head but at the same time I know when conception happens because this is so planned so it is the one thing that we can have as a surprise.

But if I was dead set on knowing I don't think I could wait another month.

Thanks Aayla! I am gonna look into other option For scan.

Hey, btw did you confirm o?

Oh no, Id be gutted Sweety! Is your gut saying boy? Sometimes the cord goes between the legs.
We didn't find out the sec with Eve because I wanted a surprise but I was convinced it was a boy because I thought I saw boy biys on the scan and so did aaron. We were both shocked when she came out a girl!
Do you have a preference either way? X

O has not been confirmed. My temp barely rose this morning. I did have one month back in the beginning where I didn't have a temp confirmation but the progesterone test said I ovulated. I will continue temping and see what happens.

I did have one beer last night at my sister's boyfriend's bday party. I don't know if that affected my temp at all. Some say it will bring the bbt down and some say it Wil bring it up. But usually it is because of drinking heavily not have a glass of beer.

I will be going on may 21 to get my progesterone test done. If I was to place O it would have been yesterday.

Lora, yeah we saw kinda boy bits and so did the doctor. First time when she tried looking she think she started seeing bum first and when she moved a little bit further there were no visible three lines. And may be tmi to me it seemed kind the baby was having erection. lol.
My gut feelings are all over the place. Sometimes I think girl and other times I feel like may be boy. As such we don't have preference but, my dd is insisting she want brother.
I did consider about cord between legs and hence I am totally frustrated with my scan.

I would be frustrated too and would go get another one. did you find a place that will do it at a reasonable price?

Not yet. The Google search in Japanese is not giving me any results so, I am thinking about asking my gfs.

screw it. I am counting myself 1 dpo until it's confirmed either way. I ordered Wondfos from Amazon. 25 piece. lol I will get them on Wednesday but I won't be using them until I do my progesterone test that confirms O. I usually don't test earlier than that as I always have to go for my test to confirm. Except the cycle of my bfp because I knew at 3dpo that I was pregnant.

This one I don't want to symptom spot because last cycle I got everything and wasn't pregnant.

Aayla, hope you already o'ed and it's just a slow rising temperature this cycle? Btw, are you still on that hammer and chisel(sorry if I mispelled it, never heard of it here) workout?

not still doing Hammer & Chisel...I injured my shoulder lifting too heavy too soon..or it was bad form. It's probably better but I have been struggling to get back into working out.

Hubby found out he has high blood pressure so that is going to change our lifestyle quite a bit. He wants to start running. He is not fit at all and at least 50 lbs over weight so I got him to start with walking 30 min most days. We start tonight.

I think my temp is slow rising because I am sleeping with my mouth open. I'm a bit stuffed up and I think I'm getting a cold. I've noticed when my alarm goes off that my mouth is open so I usually lay there in and out of sleep with it shut to warm my mouth back up again. I saw a 0.07 rise today. As long as it goes up by even .03 degrees tomorrow FF will give me cross hairs. (I experimented lol).

Hey Aayla, any temp spikes yet? were you able to confirm o?

No major temp spike. I am at the lab right now waiting to get my blood taken for my progesterone test. I shoukd know if ovulated between 3 and 5pm my time. It is 8:40am as I write this.

I definitely have a cold. I didn't temp for 2 days as I could barely sleep and couldn't breathe through my nose. It is still hard but I am trying to temp again. The temps are so low and I know it is because if the cold but I am worried that I haven't ovulated this cycle.

Good luck Aayla, keep us posted!

Danser, how are you doing? Was thinking of you earlier. Hope all's well.

How's everyone else doing? Cannot believe it but I've just moved over to third tri - how the heck did that happen?! Starting to feel very real now X

YAY FOR THIRD TRI!! How exciting!!!

It's 3:45pm and I am very very impatient. I keep checking online every min. :haha:

I just want confirmation.

Hope the results come back soon Aayla. Good luck.

Mrsmac, wow third trimester already? Congratulations! Time is really flying very soon.
I am good. 21weeks now 17more weeks to go.

I didn't ovulate. I am so gutted. I don't know what this means. It is a medicated cycle. I don't know if they go higher than 7.5mg in dosage. And the doc is closed now and it is a long weekend here so I won't know anything until Tuesday. I am going to call and leave a message just in case the assistant is in on the weekend.

Oh Aayla, that sucks :( Will you get to see your doctor quickly when they're back? I hope they have some suggestions/other treatment options x

They are really good with answering me back same day. I emailed the doc's assistant so she will get it first thing on Tuesday.

My temp went back up to normal today. I think the cold may have screwed my system. I will have to see what my temps do. Maybe I will ovulate late. I did an experiment on FF and of I input higher temps for the next 2 days it has given me cross hairs and has ovulation yesterday and extends my cycle length. But we shall see.

If I do get cross hairs then I will go for another progesterone test.

It would suck if I missed the timing but if ovulation is late and not gone I will be happy.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->