• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

August loss thread - TTC our rainbows!

Is anyone else due to test soon? Would love to see some more BFPs in here, my stark white sticks just aren't doing it!

Nope still patiently waiting for my poditive Opk 😫 hurry up.

Good luck Bubbles!

Thanks ladies.

Lora I saw your post about the service for Eden on the other thread, beautiful :hugs: xx

Hi ladies, can I come in?, 3 weeks on from my first loss... Not sure what to expect next hopefully fall again soon x

Sorry to hear of your loss pips x

Hi amytrisha :wave:

Hurray MrsMac! bet you:re so relieved :)

AF due today, i have been getting all the signs over the last couple of days, but will test Sunday/Monday if i am late xx

Sorry for your loss pips :hugs: xx

Hi pips, welcome - seems odd to say that but everyone is so supportive here so hopefully you'll find it helpful posting! Sorry for your loss x

I really am Joo! Ibwas so sure I was going to have to wait much longer but that was 42 days which is about average for me pre-agnus castus, which I started again on cd1!

Random TMI question but I have AF now and it's kinda gritty. Is that normal? Seems like old and new blood together? X

Tomorrow is 6 weeks post loss. No period yet except for the bleeding after I gave birth. I also have PCOS so I've gone 6 months without one. Hoping the RE is able to help us get pregnant again when we see him on Thursday.

Hello ladies. Sorry for just dropping in without reading, I hope you are all well. I've bad news to share 😢 I think I'm losing my baby again, I'm 5 weeks and 4 days, had a bit of spotting and went to the EPC they saw a sac but no baby inside. I'm completely devastated and don't know what to think. I got my bloods taken and they said they would phone tomorrow and they'll see from there. I knew this would happen. I've decided I'm going back on birth control after this... I can't do it anymore :(

Mrsmac or sure if I'd have deceived mine as gritty but there was definitely a lot of old blood coming out at the start, it was also quite mucousy.

Danser, I hope Thursday goes ok- update us if you can

Sorry for your loss Pips, but welcome :hugs:

As long as there's no bad smells it sounds fine MrsMac x

Sorry Vicky 😔 try to have a little faith 5 weeks is very early. I'll be praying for you! Xx

Hi pips, welcome - seems odd to say that but everyone is so supportive here so hopefully you'll find it helpful posting! Sorry for your loss x

I really am Joo! Ibwas so sure I was going to have to wait much longer but that was 42 days which is about average for me pre-agnus castus, which I started again on cd1!

Random TMI question but I have AF now and it's kinda gritty. Is that normal? Seems like old and new blood together? X

I found the school run really hard today. 2 new babies within the last week, lots of pregnant mums. Sat in te car and William opened te glove box and pulled out my sickness bands from last time. I didn't even know they were in there. Just another one of those 'should have been' moments that caught me off guard.

I'm even losing track how many weeks it's been. I think it's 8? 8 weeks since the loss. I would have been 23+3 today. 4 days from viability, huge milestone.

They told me results take around 8 weeks. Pm was done a week later, so I'm hoping I might hear something within the next 1-2 weeks.

Sorry, not sure why it posted twice.

Oh Vicky hun, I'm so so sorry. I have everything crossed it's just a random bleed and everything is ok xxx

Tomorrow is 6 weeks post loss. No period yet except for the bleeding after I gave birth. I also have PCOS so I've gone 6 months without one. Hoping the RE is able to help us get pregnant again when we see him on Thursday.

Me too danser. Have you tried agnus castus? I swear I would not have DS if I hadn't taken it first time round x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kayzee94
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->