August loss thread - TTC our rainbows!

I posted more details on the October BFP thread but I can start TTC this month. I feel so many emotions, excited, nervous. hopeful. I am mostly worried trying again will mean I've forgotten my daughter but I hope I am wrong.

I posted more details on the October BFP thread but I can start TTC this month. I feel so many emotions, excited, nervous. hopeful. I am mostly worried trying again will mean I've forgotten my daughter but I hope I am wrong.

Welcome to the group. I am sorry for your loss. You will never forget her. She will always be in your heart.

CRAMPS!!! I have cramps!! Oh and they are beginning to be a doozy. I have never been so freaking happy for them. I still could be a couple of days away but it is coming. I knew buying a pregnancy test would trigger. :haha:

So sorry for your loss dander

So I am unexpectedly in the two week wait. We are actually awaiting tests for recurrent miscarraige so I shouldn't be trying but I can't help getting my hopes up slightly. AF is due on the 20th.

Xx

Sorry for your loss Danser x

Vicky - With my last loss we waited a cycle, but with this loss were planning on waiting til mid-late next year xx

Bubbles - I keep thinking the same! I keep wondering if I can't carry girls, as I have had 1 loss before and 1 loss after my son. Another thing that worries me is that they were both 'missed' miscarriages, why doesn't my body realise what's going on til it's too late :/

Good luck to all those in the 2ww xx

I honestly don't think it's a gender thing- gender related illnesses are very very rare and you would probably know if you're family had a history of them.

I've lost a girl and boy in pregnancy, with no apparent cause.

I think it's just a case of being terribly unlucky and on the wrong end of statistics- unfortunately some of us have to be, and it's a shame it was us 😔

I'm on cd 12-18. Opk negative. Had what I think was a bit of ewcm earlier but always so hard to tell as we bd last night 😁

Can I just ask... What are all your signs of ovulation? I literally have none! I don't get ewcm, I don't get pain. I'll get cm all thoughout my cycle, but it stays the same & never really changes. I normally get more a few days before af.
FF says I'm due to ovulate today, but another app says tomorrow so fingers crossed. Plenty of bd 😏

I get twinges around my ovaries and they feel swollen and sore when I press on them, a feeling of pressure, plus ewcm, but everyone is different.

The bereavement mw has just been to let me know te results are back- I see the consultant on Wednesday, feel so nervous and worried thT it's something I've done 😁

Thanks bubbles and lora.

kandl, I start getting mucous from sticky to ewcm for around a week till I get a temperature drop. But, the cyclesI have conceived were very odd. Temperatures were all over place.

Afm, cd 9-cd10.Had a sticky mucous with some brown discharge which I am guessing is leftover. So, my o is approaching soon. Wish the opk's would hurry.

Isn't the waiting the worst? Waiting for the mc bleeding to stop, waiting for Af, waiting to ovulate, waiting to test... Meh... 😒

Isn't the waiting the worst? Waiting for the mc bleeding to stop, waiting for Af, waiting to ovulate, waiting to test... Meh... ��

It is the worst so much waiting....

Lora: I doubt it was anything you did but I understand the thought. I kept myself from exercising for fear of causing it.

I don't think the gender thing is an issue. I think it is just awful coincidence it happens on either side of a successful pregnancy.

So I woke up and was going to test but I spotted overnight!!! Yay!! If flow doesn't happen later today it should tomorrow. I usually spot for a day and then flow happens. I am so excited!!

Isn't the waiting the worst? Waiting for the mc bleeding to stop, waiting for Af, waiting to ovulate, waiting to test... Meh... 😒

Totally agree! waiting game is not so fun. I wish we had a window in tummy to just open it and see what is going on in there:dohh:

Lora, I hope you get the answers you need on Wednesday xx

I think AF started today... I say I think, because it's just a bit of dark brown blood, and not enough to keep changing pads or need a tampon, but there every time I wipe. This happened last cycle too, and then I didn't get my full red flow until day 3. Before my mc, all my periods started with full flow from.day 1 & would be super heavy straight away. Do I class today as CD1? I'm a bit confused. Also suspect I didn't ovulate this month.

Hate waiting for everything, bit seriously this cycle I couldn't be arsed with it and it's been and gone!

Ugh this is why I'm so confused too joo! I'm pretty sure 'cd 1 -5' was in fact post mc bleeding. I was the same it started off brown mucousy blood, stopping and starting before turning into full flow. I had 11 days in total of bleeding which is definitely not my norm- 5 is. So I'm anywhere between cd 12 and 18. Also- I always count cd 1 when I wake up bleeding properly.

It's frustrating because we look forward to having a normal cycle back, and then end up just as confused as before!

Out of curiosity have you tested today?!

That's what happened to me last cycle as well! But I bled.7 days which is normal for me. I have never had this predicament as I normally wake up bleeding straight away.

I forgot to test as I was bursting for a wee, but then thought AF was here anyway. But throughout the day it's stopped and started and not actually bleeding so crossed my mind it could just be breakthrough bleeding, was going to test tomorrow but "bleeding" is getting gradually worse. Think I will just have to peg this as another weird cycle.

Cd 1 is full red flow. Even if it is light. When you need to use more than a panty liner I think.

Mine is getting heavier. I still classify it as spotting because it is only when I wipe but it is darker than this morning.

We talked earlier about testing dates. I can now say that O should happen around Oct 26 and Nov 5 will be 10dpo. Since I didn't cave and use the tests I got I feel justified in using them for early testing :haha: but if it follows like last cycle I won't see a bfp until 13dpo. We shall see how I manage.

I've only needed to use pantyliners today so I'll class today as CD32 I think. I'm starting to panic my cycles are going all crazy again. Earlier this year I was poorly with the flu and it knocked all my cycles out for months. I was having 27-42 day cycles and don't think I was ovulating. The month before I got pregnant was my first normal cycle I think.

That's all sounding very promising, Aayla. I'm looking forward to all the testing coming up from everyone, very exciting!

Also, if my period gets going today/tomorrow, I should be O'ing around the same time as you, Aayla! Xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->