August loss thread - TTC our rainbows!

Joo- hope you get a good pic. What is it about men (and even some women who don't use hpts) that they discount a faint line. No one believed me when I showed them my test. I was forced by my family to get blood work. I can understand being hesitant after a loss. I know I won't likely tell hubby until there is a good solid line.

Kandl: there is a chance. You aren't out until af shows up.

Afm: spotting died off. Woke up to a little colour on a pad but nothing to get excited about. The weird thing is that I am having this gushing feeling, and then I think oh there it is, it has finally started but when I check there is nothing. Not even CM on tp. Cramps are gone too. Now I am just confused.

For anyone who wants to check for me

The ladies on the gallery forum have said it's a box, but still don't want to get my hopes up just yet. The line didn't show up on most of my pics, and it sure if I did the test wrong or if my OH is right and it's dodgy :huh:
https://i59.tinypic.com/30kwot4.jpg
https://i59.tinypic.com/35a3sk5.jpg

Holy crap!! That isn't faint. Bright as day sweetie!!! BFP!!

Oh wow I hope so! But looks very faint in real life though. Xx

Also, if it makes anyone uncomfortable I will take it down straight away, no problem. I don't want to upset anyone, even though it might be nothing! Xx

I would definitely say that's a BFP! It's a lot darker than my first squinter from 9dpo. You need to test with a FRER!

I thought it was fine to post HPTs in here as it's in the TTC section now? I feel bad about mine now if I've got that wrong?

I have posted on the pregnancy gallery so will see what others think. I am definitely testing in the morning, but don't like this back ache one bit. I don't get it with AF, but got it a few days before I found out about the mmc.

Sweety get BD'ing! Xx

Sorry I missed this earlier post. I've had backache the same as with my mc too, and cramps that make me convinced AF is on her way any minute.
Trying not to worry as I've been generally a lot more achey in that area since the mc, I think my body is still healing and getting back to normal, and now getting used to being suddenly pregnant again.

This is the ttc area so it is fine to post pics.

I don't have any :( I'll try and get one tomorrow for Monday morning xx

Thanks bubbles, I have been more achey too since the mc too. Hopefully it's nothing to worry about xx

It's strange how similar the pains can be from ovulation, AF, mc, or just general pregnancy goings on. Fingers crossed its normal for us both, although that doesn't really make me feel any better yet.
Looking forward to seeing your next tests, do you have a stash of ICs?

I just have a few cheap ones I bought last week from savers. It's funny because I went in there to buy ovulation test strips but changed my mind last minute, thinking I'd buy them next time.

That's totally bfp joo! Yayyyy! Seems like this is a very lucky thread- please pass the luck my way ladies! 😄 xx

Joo,that is a BFP! You don't have to worry posting pics here. We have moved from loss area yo here for same reason.

I don't think you ladies will be waiting too much longer for your BFPs, hope this is a very lucky thread as we all deserve some luck now.

The crazy dreams have started for me, last night I had an awful dream that I didn't even have a bump but went into labour and had a tiny stillborn, they were telling me I had been 4 months pregnant, and I kept telling them it was impossible as I'd just had an early miscarriage last month, but no one would listen. Shows that I'm constantly anxious even in my sleep!

Dreams like that are awful bubbles 😣

Well I don't know about a bfp Id quite like a bloody positive Opk now! 😐 starting to feel pissed off.

And I would like af to just start. Nothing but spotting again today. It is a bit heavier than yesterday but still not enough to count as cd 1. Hopefully tomorrow.

Yaaaayy! Joo, that's clear as day! Congrats hon!

I've only been offline for a few days and I've missed so much! Will catch up properly soon.

Been offline as I was at an awards dinner with work (we won!) and it was my wedding anniversary so been out loads!

Afm, cd7, af has gone and the agnus castus has been started! Going to order some opks to try - never ever had a positive one so far!

I found a few IC tests and a digital in the bathroom cabinet yesterday. Can't wait to use em in a month or two :happydance:

Never mrsmac?! Even when you have actually ovulated?

Aayla- really hopes Af gets a move on and just starts properly for you.

Xx

Can I have opinions on this please ladies? Smu opk. I'm confused because it took the full 10 mins to develop to this colour and usually my positives go positive within 30 seconds. My second line is always quite dark anywTs right through my cycle

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    16.4 KB · Views: 6

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79