August loss thread - TTC our rainbows!

Also, if my period gets going today/tomorrow, I should be O'ing around the same time as you, Aayla! Xx

And at this rate.... Me too 😏 lol x

That's fab Lora! Do you know what I'm starting to get a little bit excited again! Been so fed up with it all xx

It'll be really exciting if we all get to go through the next pregnancy together 😃

Yes! I hope we all get lucky :dust:

Fingers crossed for you all still girls, I need some bump buddies if I'm actually going to get a bump!

Hope your news is something to put your mind at rest if possible Lora, sorry it's more stressful waiting.

Kandl, I don't usually get many obvious signs of ovulation which is why I chart, but I am able to spot it better now by checking cervix position although that took me ages to get the hang of. I never get any kind of ovulation pains apart from this cycle following my mc but I think everything was quite sensitive in that department still with it being so soon afterwards. My chart usually shows a temp drop a few days before ovulation and I get a positive OPK either the day of or 1-2 days before. I never used to notice EWCM either, but since following tips I've picked up on here I get a lot, I now make sure I drink plenty of water, spearmint green tea and a glass of grapefruit juice every day from the beginning of my cycle until ovulation, and it has really helped.

I can't do the cervix checking- I struggle to find the bloody thing 😳😂 plus I'm totally squeamish, and can never tell much difference when I do feel it!

Exactly the same Lora, makes me feel squeamish! I am going to try opks this cycle, but wondering whether to try charting too as i no longer get any O signs.

I'm not a fan of the whole cervix checking thing really, but desperate times and all that! It took me absolutely ages to get the hang of it, couldn't find it for a long time, then when I did I couldn't tell any difference, but it became obvious once I'd figured out how it's meant to feel during ovulation, I can't really tell much difference for the rest of the cycle.

Makes me feel a bit more normal that someone has mentioned avoiding exercise. I'm like that too, I was so careful last time, avoided exercise, sex, alsorts and still had a mc so I'm sure those things don't make it more likely. I'm trying to think more positively, and along the lines of my mc were maybe because my body was doing a good job and knew something wasn't right, rather than thinking my body is useless and lets me down. Not sure if that makes sense.

I just realised I have a training day coming up at work soon that I'd forgotten all about, as its something pregnant people wouldn't go on, and I would've been past announcement stage with my last pregnancy so I just thought I wouldn't be going on it and forgot about it. But now it's coming up and it's far too early to announce this time at work, especially now it's a bit awkward with me just going back after time off with the mc, and there being a formal complaint ongoing by my boss against the person in HR who sent me the congratulations email last week. That's the same person I'm going to have to actually inform of my pregnancy in a few weeks if things go ok this time. Not sure what to do about the training day though, it's quite a physical thing and I don't want to risk anything, but also don't want the whole place knowing yet...

I don't check my cervix. I can never seem to reach it. I am quite over weight so it gets a bit awkward for me to get all up in there. :haha:

My cm comes and goes and I am still learning that. I use opk's and I temp. I just went to my local dollar store and picked up 12. Lol $15 for 12 is so much better than $60 for 10. I also get 7dpo progesterone tests to make sure I ovulate.

Thanks for the replies :). Just going to hope this is my month then if not I'm going to try OPKs next month and temp.
I'm worrying now though, we've been bd-ing every day since Sunday.. But last night I was just too tired, asleep for 9pm. According to fertility friend, yesterday was my ovulation day, now I'm kicking myself thinking I won't get pregnant now ;(

Lora, I hope the news you get puts your mind at rest. I feel so sorry for you all this waiting around

Kandl bd the day before ovulation is just as good- means Theres sperm ready and waiting in the tubes 😃

I know I've read that before but I've got this other app called mydays and that's saying I'm due to ovulate today. In at work now until 7pm, so no chance of bd until then haha. I just can't help but think I've missed it

& now I've got the baby I lost on my mind, I can't help but feel guilty. I've been fine, well good as can be anyway.. And today it's hit me like a brick all. All because I was too tired to have sex last night 😞. One night could of cost me to get pregnant again, these next two weeks are going to be hell, as now I am in the ttw as Af is due to come on, on the 24th 😭

Try not to worry Kandl, the day of ovulation isn't the most important. The one with the most chance of conception is apparently two days before ovulation, and if you've been BD every day leading up to O there should be plenty of swimmers ready and waiting if it does happen today. It only takes one swimmer! I ended up not BD after the day before O and it worked fine

I'm trying to think more positively, and along the lines of my mc were maybe because my body was doing a good job and knew something wasn't right, rather than thinking my body is useless and lets me down. Not sure if that makes sense.

That's a great way to see it, made me feel loads better xx

I have had minimal spotting today, so shortly after my last post I took a test with smu and got a very, very faint line. I'm not sure what to make of it. I took a bunch of pics but it barely shows up on camera. I shouted OH up and straight away he said, "there's a faint line" but he was all like "meh" and went straight downstairs. I tried to bring it up again a bit later but he said it'll be a dodgy test and the line was probably already there before I took the test. I was a bit disappointed with his lack of enthusiasm, but I can understand not wanting to get our hopes up too, after all it is probably nothing. I have a strong backache like when I had the missed miscarriage, so it's probably AF or a chemical. I'm waiting for my phone to charge so I can post a pic on the test gallery to see what others think xx

Oooo see if you can get a decent pic joo!

kandl, like others said. There is good chance. I ended up pregnant with sex from 4days Before ovulation.

JOO, hope you get decent pic. I can totally understand the bringing the hopes up thing but, you should not be discouraged too.

Afm, the sticky cm continues today too. I am just on cd11so, not sure when is right time. The o strips haven't arrived yet so, have to rely on my temps till then.

I have posted on the pregnancy gallery so will see what others think. I am definitely testing in the morning, but don't like this back ache one bit. I don't get it with AF, but got it a few days before I found out about the mmc.

Sweety get BD'ing! Xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->