August loss thread - TTC our rainbows!

That looks quite positive Lora but not a clear pic, maybe it will be a definite quicker positive by later on today?

So did another n negative. Top ones this mornings dried and bottom just now, taken after 10 minutes. 😫

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    29.5 KB · Views: 5
How confusing. Must be gearing up for a positive soon though I reckon. I can't remember if I posted it before, but this is the pic of my OPKs last cycle, I normally only need to use a few as I have a good idea when they'll be positive anyway from other signs, but had no idea where I was at after the mc. These don't include the ones I had to use at work either! Looked like it was about to go positive a few times then got fainter again

https://i1256.photobucket.com/albums/ii497/kcbubbles82/Mobile%20Uploads/B17616DA-9610-42B3-9B67-E1CFF4F58319.jpg

That's what mine are doing it's driving me mad. I could understand it last cycle but was hoping things would be a better this one. How wrong could I be 😣

How is everyone? I've managed to get all housework done and ironing (just uniforms to do) cook a roast and now chilling watching X factor. Coud have done with a glass of wine!

I hope we're all lucky this time!

Aayla, I hope AF shows soon xx

Lora, Bubbles, I am confused. I see lines on ALL of them, how do you know if it is positive?

I tested again this morning with fmu and got a darker line. I have another type of test to take tomorrow so hope it shows there. I'm not keen on these strip things.

OH can't dismiss this one! Today's is the one on the right.
https://i60.tinypic.com/t8rmhh.jpg

Well done on your award, Mrsmac! It's good you're keeping busy, time will.fly and it will be O time and two week wait before we know it! Xx

Wow great lines joo!!
Sorry I don't know much about opks loraloo but looks like you're close? Maybe? Lol Im a bit useless.

Afm, hubby has told me that we need to wait to ttc until 2017. It seems forever away.

Xx

It's pisitive when the test line is as dark or darker than the control line.

Mrsmac would it be possible to maybe update the bfps on the first page? What does everyone think? Might just give everyone a boost seeing us all getting bfps one by one?

Vicky- how are you hun?

Joo I'm so happy for you- glad your Ttc journey was a nice short one!

It's pisitive when the test line is as dark or darker than the control line.

Mrsmac would it be possible to maybe update the bfps on the first page? What does everyone think? Might just give everyone a boost seeing us all getting bfps one by one?

Vicky- how are you hun?

Joo I'm so happy for you- glad your Ttc journey was a nice short one!

Sure but I've lost count! Are we at 2? X

Never mrsmac?! Even when you have actually ovulated?

Xx

Nope! Never! I did one every single day the cycle I feel pregnant with the mc and never one even had a second line! I was definitely doing something wrong because I definitely ovulated!! X

3 including Vicky. Not sure how Vicky would feel being added- on the feb lovebug thread they put the angel next to my name and Edens name which I liked- better than just being erased off iykwim? But everyone is different I guess, hopefully she will say when she pops in xx

Funnily enough Alfie was a feb love bug too 😕 xx

Ah got it. Well those look pretty close to me, Lora. Get BD'ing!

I am shocked. I'm not complaining one bit, but just wondering why it took 9 months of BFN's, then a mc and then suddenly it happened so fast? I feel so incredibly lucky but also so scared of jinxing it and terrified it's going to be a chemical.

I would love to see the front page of BFPs, I can't wait for them! Xx

Yes, on another thread I was on they put the little angel on which I thought was nice xx

Lora - wine sounds good! I'm watching X factor with an alcohol free strawberry and lime kopparberg... 😐 Had a busy day baking rainbow cakes 😄

Joo - yay for the darker BFP, looking forward to seeing your next test too, what kind is it? I have no idea why it's so addictive seeing HPTs even when they're from strangers and when you know they're going to be BFPs!
As for he OPKs, they don't need to just show a second line to be positive like HPTs, the line has to actually be as dark as or darker than the control line. Out of all of mine in the pic, only the bottom one is positive.

Mrsmac well done on your award, sounds like you've had a great few days!

Sailorgirl- sorry TTC sounds so far away, have you got anything lined up to keep you busy and pass the time?

Aayla, AF seems so close, hopefully she is going to show her face quickly.

Ah got it. Well those look pretty close to me, Lora. Get BD'ing!

I am shocked. I'm not complaining one bit, but just wondering why it took 9 months of BFN's, then a mc and then suddenly it happened so fast? I feel so incredibly lucky but also so scared of jinxing it and terrified it's going to be a chemical.

I would love to see the front page of BFPs, I can't wait for them! Xx

I'm the same chick, it took me quite a few months first time round to conceive, and then had a mc, then found it strange I managed to conceive again straight away, but had the constant worry it would go wrong again. Now it feels so strange that the same thing has happened again this time.

Wow great lines joo!!
Sorry I don't know much about opks loraloo but looks like you're close? Maybe? Lol Im a bit useless.

Afm, hubby has told me that we need to wait to ttc until 2017. It seems forever away.

Xx

How did I miss this! Thank you xx

Oh my gosh, how come you need to wait? It seems like a long time and I know it's not the news you want, but think of all you can accomplish in that time and keep busy xx

Bubbles, it's just the cheap midstream tests from asda, they always worked the best for me in the past. I am not keen on these strips I've been using, but will use them up nonetheless :)

Isn't it strange how some people just accept the first line as their BFP and never think about another test, and here we are testing every day! I've got another 40 odd ICs to go, so will probably use one every day until they're gone! Trying to hold off using my digi as they've been the tests that made it obvious things were going wrong with both of my mc, I know putting off using it won't change the outcome this time, it just makes me nervous thinking about them!

Hey ladies. So today was our big family dinner for thanksgiving here in Canada. It was great to be with family. I had one glass of wine and it was great. I haven't had a drink in 4 or 5 months.

Funny thing about opk's. In my last cycle I tested with fmu (CB digital with smiley said I could) and it was negative. But something told me to test again that night. It was my last test. I got my smiley. If I had just accepted the earlier test I would have thought I never ovulated until my 7dpo test. It is so easy to miss the surge.

So I have had no spotting today whatsoever. Not even on tp. Now i am confused. I guess I just keep waiting.

Oh wow bubbles sorry I missed your news! Congrats!!

I would love to see a front page full of bfps too!!

Glad you had a nice family meal Aayla, I am sure I read somewhere that opks are better used in an afternoon? Or at least not using fmu. Could be remembering wrong though.

Well hubby is in th Navy so he deploys for two months at the beginning of 2016 then deploys for six months for the end of the year. So that's why it's as long as it is, next year is pretty much out for ttc regardless of what happens. Plus with this being our third mc he is afraid of leaving me at home pregnant incase it happens again and he can't get to me. He's right of course.

But we haven't exactly been careful this month, there is a slight possibility that the decision will have been taken out of our hands. AF is due next week so we shall see. I am secretly hoping to get a bfp but if it doesn't happen this time I know it'll be for the best.

Xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"