August loss thread - TTC our rainbows!

They do say afternoon is better. I got my positive at 7pm so I am sticking to that time lol.

That sucks you have to wait so long but I can understand. It can be so hard to time stuff right when he gets deployed multiple times. What part of the armed forces is he? Navy is my guess based on your name.

Hope it's your month sailor!

Anyone else feeling fed up today?! 9 weeks today since we lost the baby and 1 bloody ovulation. Was really hoping my body would behave itself this month but doesn't look like it!

Been trying to just keep myself busy last few days but I'm starting to struggle again. I just want to be bloody pregnant- and longer than 15 or 18 weeks next time please 😓

Good luck sailor. Hope this month is yours. 2017sounds so far but, I think he is thinking practically.

Wow, that is quite alot of opk's bubbles.

Mrsmac, Congratulations on your award. ANd yes, it would be nice to see it on first page.

Lora, I understand the erasing name off thing. I was in Aprilraindrop and they put angel infront of name.

Afm, creamy cm today cd 13almost it's 11pm so. We are trying to bd as much as we can but, we cosleep and dd won't go to bed early and his night meetings are really getting into way.

Co sleeping really does make bd difficult especially if they're quite attached to you during awake hours too!

Ok updated the first page ladies. Hope I'm not upsetting anyone by doing so. Happy to change as and when xx

Re OPKs - I've ordered some, grateful of any tips!! X

Sweety, we co-sleep part of the night too (just whenever DS wakes and comes through) so BDing is a bit tricky for us too 😉

Is it your first time using them Mrs Mac? X

Lora, yeah. We try to put her in her own bed but, she slept like once in there. It's frustrating sometimes when you are really in mood but, can't get it. he he.

Mrsmac, I hear you. Worst part is when you hear "Mumma" in middle of act. lol.

I am just as frustrated as you Lora. Still no more spotting. No signs of af. I took a frer this morning. Fmu. Stark white. Which I am pleased to see as it means I am definitely down to 0. I don't think I can wait 4-6 weeks to see if af comes naturally. I have pcos so I have no idea what my cycle will do. I am tempted to start provera and take that for 10 days. But then I am afraid that af is really just around the corner and taking provera will stall what is already coming.

Tough one aayla. Think I would get the provera. To me, a 10 day delay is better than possibly waiting longer- and least you know AF will definitely be coming, but can see your dilema!

Hi Everyone - I've started back at work so been a bit busy.

I'm feeling really frustrated. Cd21 bleeding stopped about a week ago and no ewcm, no positive opk and no signs of ovulation??? Is it possible I ovulated whilst still bleeding from the mc? Or is it possible to skip an ovulation? Feeling really down and just want to get the first af over and done so we can start ttc

Is it your first time using them Mrs Mac? X

Well I've used them, just not very successfully and never ever had a positive :(

My cycles have been a bit irregular so they would definitely help to pin down ov!

Sounds frustrating beary, hope things start to even out soon! I was told to potentially expect a month or two of random cycles so maybe just takes a few weeks to get back to normal.

Aayla, that's good about the BFN but the spotting is so annoying! At least if AF arrived you'd be able to hopefully move on cycle wise. Don't know what femera is but hope it helps

I know Sweety, I do love co sleeping but it leaves no room for 'adult time' :rofl: thankfully we haven't been caught in the act!! X

Beary I think it varies so much- some women, Id say most- definitely do ovulate on that first cycle. I think it's possible to ivulate when bleeding, but unlikely . I didn't ovulate Til day 28. I'm not into my first 'proper cycle' cd 22 and no signs of ovulation either! Hope something happens for both of us soon!

Mrsmac I hope you find the opks useful- I can usually tell when I'm ivulating but it's always nice to have the opks to confirm. They're also great for people Luke me that have such a crap sex drive. Never used to, but I'm just so bloody tired all the time!

Thanks Lora loo. I'm getting bored of all the waiting around :coffee:

Thanks lora, I may need some tips at some point! I am the same, rubbish sex drive and hormones a bit wacky so never actually sure if I've ovulated or not! We TTC for ten months before mc and I think I could say for sure that I ovulated twice in that time. Finger crossed getting pregnant will have kick started my cycles again, the midwife said that often happens.

I've got the miscarriage nurse on Wednesday. She will no doubt tell me I'm too fat and should focus on losing weight before TTC again 😒

I hope not Mrs Mac, that's just rude if they do. Yes I know being a healthy weight eyc supposedly goes in your favour- but it's not done me much luck so far! On paper I should be low risk- I'm a heathy weight, don't smoke, etc etc yet here I Am with two second tri losses. I think if it's going to happen it's going to happen really! Xx

Sailorsgirl, I see what you mean. I am still hoping you are lucky this month xx

beary, I was warned about possibly not ovulating the first cycle after mc, so it could be the case. But from what others have said, you just might not be testing a the right time of day, so better BD just in case. I didn't get any ovulation signs at all.

Aayla, that's so confusing! I hope AF shows soon, I'm with Lora I'd be more inclined to take the provera, might speed things up in the long run xx

Sending love to everyone feeling fed up today :hugs:

I'm not feeling anything so far, took a midstream test with fmu, was just a cheap one from asda, but it took a minute or so for anything to show and, while the line's definitely there, it's thin and not very dark. Last time I used these tests my line showed dark and thick straight away. Told my friend today. Am I crazy??

That's true lora, I don't think anyone's ever going to immune because they're a healthy weight are they? From what the hospital keep telling me, it's often just one of those unexplained things.

On another note, I've had quite a bit of ovary pain tonight. Anyone else get that after first AF? I'm on cd8 now and not a drop of cm of any sort so not ov pains i don't think x

I'm not feeling anything so far, took a midstream test with fmu, was just a cheap one from asda, but it took a minute or so for anything to show and, while the line's definitely there, it's thin and not very dark. Last time I used these tests my line showed dark and thick straight away. Told my friend today. Am I crazy??

No, not at all! I often think people should say to close friends early on - they'll be there to support you through the nerve wracking early stages!!

Hope the lines get darker hon! How many DPO are you? Xx

Thanks joo. No body told me about not ovulating the first cycle. I'm not ttc this month anyway but wanted to track ovulation so I'm more in control from next cycle :shrug:

I'm hoping that I don't ovulate then af will come earlier than if I need to wait for ovulation.

Congratulations on your :bfp: joo! I was in the March thread although I didn't post much

Mrsmac, just smile and nod! That's what I do when my health visitor gives me naff advice. I don't know when I ovulated, but starting to suspect I might have had a longer cycle this month. My app put me on a 28 day cycle but with not much data to go on, so could have O'd 22/09 onwards. We only BD'd 18th, 20th, 25th and then 3rd of this month but that would make it super early!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->