August loss thread - TTC our rainbows!

Mrs Mac ive had terrible ovary pain since I stopped bleeding. My scan showed ovaries looked normal- I literally have no idea what's going on. My cN is changing by the day- one day I have ewcm, the next day creamy, next day none- and on it goes! Hope the pain is a good sign for you though!

I'm glad you told your friend joo, think it's nice to share good news to those close to you 😊 xx

My much awaited package of opk's just arrived and like alittle gal I opened and used it. And to my surprise iwass blazing positive. I am cd13 and as per instructions it said I would be ovulating in 24-48hours. We bd today technically 12ー1am in morning. But, here are somethings which I need help from you ladies.

1. How many days will I see this dark positive line?
2. Am I covered for today and tomorrow if we dtd today early hours? Or should we dtd again tomorrow? I have read keeping one day gap is advised. Here is how my OPK looks like. It is much darker in person and came up within one minute time. I really hope this is not false positive batch.

Attachments

• DSC_1287.jpg
    DSC_1287.jpg
    52.4 KB · Views: 5
If you dtd late last night before your positive then that is good. Do it again tonight and tomorrow and the next day. I can't answer about how long the positive will last as I didn't test beyond mine. And I have never heard of a batch of opk giving false positives. Usually a false positive is when you surge but don't ovulate.

I caught the egg by dtd all 4 days prior to O, the day of and the day after. But in regards to my positive opk, I got my positive at 7pm on cd16. We did it that night, the night after (day of O) and the day after that.

Thank you Aayla for input. I have no idea when my surge started because, I used Opk for first time today at 12pm. I am first timer and don't really know what to expect. I am not sure whether we can dtd again today because, hubby will be working till late night. But, will try. We technically dyd today cd13.

Good luck Sweety hope you catch the egg!

Hi ladies popping in quickly yo day hi!!

And congrats to Joo and Bubbles!! Awesome news.

AFM I'm still waiting to ovulate I think, only go by CM. Just hurry up already!

Fingers crossed for you Sweety! How great to get your OPKs and get a positive straight away! I usually only get a positive for one day then the next day is negative on the OPK and that's the day I ovulate, but sometimes I've had positive OPKs for two days, and sometimes ovulated the same day as the positive OPK. It just depends which stage of your surge you've caught with the test. But you should be fine with your BD timing!

I'm a bit worried today, ended up caving and using my digi which is only showing 1-2 weeks. I'm only 1 day into what should be the 2-3 weeks bracket, so I suppose my levels could be high enough for 2-3 later on today or tomorrow, and just not quite high enough this morning, but it's so hard not to think the worst as it was the digis that made me realise things weren't progressing right last time. I was 18dpo last time when I only got 1-2, and I'm only 15dpo today, but I don't have any more digis and will probably feel as though I need to buy more now.

It did tat when I was expecting william bubbles- worried the life out of me! Last I waited Til I was half way through the next week each time. Those FRER lines are super dark do I don't think you have anything to be worried for, though I know it's natural to worry!

In fact it was those bloody digis that make hospital think amy was ectopic- I got 'pregnant' then the next day 'not pregnant' so they did bloods- which only went from 20 to 28. They told me evtopic or imminent miscarriage. The numbers then began to double and finally- on the third scan- we saw a perfect little heartbeat.
So long story short- digis are the devils work lol xx

Thanks Lora. I know lots of people on here have had issues with the digis, but they were bang on track for me with DD and only out with my two mc. The FRER is not as dark today as I expected either, it's only just darker than the control line. Knew I should've waited longer to use the digi, just thought it would be fine now as the FRERs got so dark so quickly.

Bubbles, thank you so much for sharing your experience with me. I am gonna try and take test in evening and tomorrow again to see how it work for me.
Totally understand your worry Bubbles but, it might be just levels are not high enough for digi to show correct readings. We all are gonna be anxious when we get BFP but, what I have read digi are non very sensitive.

Could you get in for bloods for reassurance bubbles? The frer line sounds totally normal but can see why you would worry with it being so dark, so early. Xx

Ive never heard of them doing bloods round here, not even sure where I'd go but I'm working until late for the next few days so wouldn't be able to go anyway.

Last time my dr sent me to the gynae ward at hospital.
Ok. Hopefully the next lot of tests will reassure you more. I'd probably wait a few days before doing another digi though x

Just bobbing in to say I'm still here, I'm still readying what you are talking about and going through. I'm just laying quiet for a few days, still kicking myself over thinking I've missed my chance & we've no even dtd since.

Congratulations joo :)
And I'm sure I've already said congratulations to you bubbles, but I'll say it again just incase :)

Last time my dr sent me to the gynae ward at hospital.
Ok. Hopefully the next lot of tests will reassure you more. I'd probably wait a few days before doing another digi though x

I can't imagine my docs doing anything like that, they'd probably just fob me off and send me home to wait and see what happens. It's pretty impossible to even get an appointment with them anyway. I think waiting for blood results would probably stress me out even more. Think I'll get some more digis but wait until 18dpo when I was planning to use my last FRER. Think I'll be convinced it's all over again though if it's still showing 1-2 by then.

Doesn't help that my boobs aren't as sore today suddenly, and I've had a temp drop, although DD woke me up an hour and a half before my usual temp time, if I use the adjuster it wouldn't show a drop.

So I've bought grapefruit juice but couldn't find any fresh- does it have to be? I could only find the boxes 'from concentrate' stuff 😕
Do I drink it all cycke or just when I get a positive opk? Please and thanks 😃

I mostly used from concentrate last cycle as a lot of places seem to have stopped selling fresh for some reason. Still seemed to do the trick. Need to use it from beginning of cycle until ovulation x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->