August loss thread - TTC our rainbows!

Ok, thanks. I will just start now seeing as ovulation doesn't seem imminent!
He are you feeling now? Xx

Just a bit fed up, like being back in limbo not knowing how things are going to go. Keep swaying between deciding I'm not wasting anymore money on tests at all, to thinking I should do a digi again each day until I see it go up. It's like I've been expecting it to go wrong again anyway, but can't believe how unlucky that would be.

Sweety that sounds promising! Dtd over the next few days too, hope you catch the egg! Bring on the tww :)

Bubbles, Try not to worry. I used digis with DD but didn't bother last time as so many people seem to have problems with them now. X

What does grapefruit juice do??

I think I over-stretched this morning trying to close a top window that wad open too wide. Ever since then I have had all sorts of aches and pains. Yesterday I took my daughter to a new dance group which was quite active and I've been worrying about that too. I know I'm being daft, wish I could switch the worry off. At this rate I will be frightened to even get out of bed for fear of over doing it :dohh:

I think it increases your cm? I hope that's right- I saw bubbles say it on an earlier post! I had barely any last month- thought it was worth a try!

Try and stay positive bubbles and joo- this is a new oregnancy and hopefully the outcome will be a healthy screaming baby in 8 months time 😊

Grapefruit juice is meant to increase quantity and quality of ewcm, which indicates fertile time and keeps the swimmers alive! It really worked for me as I hardly used to notice it, and the first time I used it I had loads more each day, and over more days in total during my fertile time. Really helps to let you know when you should be BD before an OPK would even show positive.

A glass a day bubbles? T doesn't taste too great lol but can manage a glass!

Well I'm gutted I just checked time of result appt with bereavement mw Nd my appt is Thursday not tomorrow!

Ladies I need OPK advice!

I'm on cd9 and have no idea when I ovulate and, since a big bag of them arrived today, I thought I'd give it a bash!
Took one just there at 5.25pm as if held my pee for over four hours and it is so so light, I'm a bit confused - shouldn't I have at least some traces of LH in my system?! X

Can vary mrsmac- some days I have barely any line and the next it's almost as dark as the control line, then faint again! Depends on the test too. X

Ok cool, so I shouldn't be concerned then? I've never really used them properly so I've never seen much of a second line. Will keep at them, bought a bag of 50!! X

Try and keep them mrsmac, in order. You may be one of the lucky women that gets a 'phase in' surge!

Hey all. Not a lot new with me. no af yet. Sometimes I get cramping but sometimes not. I cant' find my provera. We just recently moved and it was very chaotic packing as I was still trying to recover from the mc. I haven't fully unpacked yet and I'm not sure where it is. I don't want to have to spend money on another prescription if I don't have to. More unpacking today and hopefully it will be found.

in non ttc news I think I have a new job. I got laid off back in june but I haven't been looking for anything new really. Hubby works for a store called 7-11 and one of the other stores is looking for people. I went for a 1st interview on sunday and she sent me home with the New Hire package so it looks promising. Today I have to meet with the manager but I don't think there will be any problems. I'm excited to start working again. Man is it boring being home alone.

That's brilliant news about the job aayla! Fingers crossed for you!

Congrats Aayla, that's great news!

Lora, sorry to sound dense but what is a phase in surge?! I'm so clueless! X

The lh surge is what triggers the egg to release.
For some people the surge is gradual- so every day they'll have a bit more lh- the tests will get a bit darker each day Til it's positive. This puts you at an advantage because you get a bigger warning when you're going to ovulate and can get more bd in your fertile period.

Or, like me- Theres no warning at all- the test can be really faint one day, then positive the next, so no phase- in for me, but still helpful as you still know ovulation is going to take place within 48 hours of the positive test.

Hope I explained it ok! Xx

This is an example of it phasing in. These aren't my tests- like I said mibe don't do this unfortunately!

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    36 KB · Views: 3
Brilliant! Thank you - I get you now!

I'm not that lucky, pound to a penny I'll be a sporadic kinda girl!

I've had some mental tingly boobs today - that never happens til about cd22/23 just before AF due, plus I've had crazy sex drive the last few days so I think my hormones are still well out of sync sadly :(

How long are your cycles isually Mrs Mac and what day are you on now?

For well over six months they were all over the place - anywhere between 25 and 60 days - but the 3 months I was on agnus castus they had gotten shorter and more regular and the one before bfp was 29 days.

Before DS, they were 28 days bang on and o knew exactly when I was ovulating as I had pretty bad middle pains for a few hours.

I was 38 days between passing the sac and AF, which lasted 6 days (not massively different from normal AF)

I'm currently cd9. Goodness knows when/if I'll ovulate or when next AF is due! X

So you're possibly loping for around day 14/15 for a positive? Can't wait to see! Other people's cycles really interest me for some reason lol!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->