August loss thread - TTC our rainbows!

so I was doing some number crunching on my cycle. While I have counted cd1 as the first day of bleeding, the bleeding I had for the first 7 days was light but mostly spotty. It wasn't until "cd 9" that I had the 2 days of heavy bleeding (where I passed everything). If I recount and use heavy as cd 1 then today isn't cd 39 it's only cd31. Which would mean af isn't "due" for another 4 or 5 days.

Now, should I change FF? This cycle isn't being counted in my stats because it isn't a real cycle but I like to have everything just for information sakes.

I don't know Aayla, usually they say not to count spotting as AF but u know what you mean about the cycle all out of wack. I'm CD20 and TMI we DTD last night and woke to the right type of CM so I'm super happy I'm going to finally ovulate. I'm guessing after my ERPC it took five weeks for my AF to come again so I guess this cycle will be as long or a few days shorter as it gets back to normal.

How is everyone?

I would say it was between spotting and light so I counted it as light. i guess we shall see what happens.

Opk help again please!

This is how my opk looks like. Not dark enough for positive but, does this mean ovulation is over? First and second one are from yesterday and last one is of today.

Attachments

• DSC_1299.jpg
    DSC_1299.jpg
    38.3 KB · Views: 4
Lora - other people's cycles and pee sticks really interest me too!

Aayla - good news on the new job. Not sure about your cycle but I'd be tempted to count the heavy bleeding as CD1 too. I couldn't with this cycle as I didn't have any heavy bleeding, which I still find odd when it was a definite mc.

Mrsmac - good look with the OPKs! I didn't know some people have a phase in like that pic Lora posted, but as you can see from my OPK pic I definitely don't! Well I don't know if they were just all over the place because it was my cycle after the mc, I normally don't need to use that many anymore to know when it will likely show positive as I've been using them for so long even when not TTC to keep track of my cycles in case they go crazy again.

Kakae - I'm sure you already know but just be careful you're not confusing DH's leftovers with fertile mucus if you BD at night and found that the next morning, as they look the same, not very helpful when TTC!

Sorry Sweety I missed your post. If your OPK is negative today after a positive yesterday it doesn't mean ovulation is over, just means your LH surge before ovulation is over. So likely ovulation is happening today, but possibly late yesterday or tomorrow. Do you chart at all? That is the only way to confirm that it has happened and which day, still worth BD today if you can!

Sorry Sweety I missed your post. If your OPK is negative today after a positive yesterday it doesn't mean ovulation is over, just means your LH surge before ovulation is over. So likely ovulation is happening today, but possibly late yesterday or tomorrow. Do you chart at all? That is the only way to confirm that it has happened and which day, still worth BD today if you can!

Bubbles, I do chart but my daughter decided to wake up at 3am today so today's Temperature is not reliable. I did feel a little pain in right ovary yesterday evening and some tingling in nipples late night which I think was o. But, don't know for sure. I feel little sore near ovary. Don't know what to think.
It's so stressful. Uggghhh.

Any more tests today bubbles?

Sounds like you possibly ovulated yesterday Sweety!

See how it goes today Sweety, I never get ovulation pains normally, but this cycle I had them on what turned out to be the day before, day of and day after ovulation.

I've updated my journal with my tests today Lora, caved again and bought more digis but glad I did as got my 2-3 today, and IC darker again. So feeling better about that, but so paranoid still about any little twinges in my abdomen/back/legs. Wishing the time away so I could maybe start to feel less anxious.

I really hope so Lora.

Ohh, I see Bubbles. I will dtd today too just in case.

Anyone fancy a game of bingo?!

Just waiting to be called for my appointment with the miscarriage nurse and I'm wondering how many times she'll mention my weight?!! :rofl:

Well she was a patronising cow! 90 whole minutes of diet and exercise chat, amongst other things!

Anyway, she hasn't told me anything I don't already know but we did have a lengthy chat about it not being completely over (I'm not that old and fat!) so at least I got a chance to get some stuff off my chest x

Mrsmac, you know yourself better than anyone. So, if I was you I would just nod nod and say bye bye with big smile.
I am glad that, we don't get those health visitor visiting us. I amin standard BMI but, oh my tummy is all saggy and full of fat. Wonder what she would have said/ lectured me about.

My BMI id 36 - I'm 5ft and 4 stone overweight, about 10lb more than I was when I fell pregnant with DS.

It's like, use your imagination love!

She offered me tests for sticky blood syndrome but dirnt think I needed them?! Very random!

Anyway, it was a chance to talk through a few things that I was worried about so it wasn't entirely worthless. I didn't expect it to take an hour and a half though x

ha ha ha ikwym. Glad to know you got your answers. sticky blood syndrome? now what is that ? I have no clue. Sorry for my ignorance.

Not at all - I had no idea before she mentioned it!! Apparently some women have thicker blood which means less oxygen and nutrients transfer to the embryo really early on so can leading to recurrent losses one after another. That's apparently why some women take low dose asprin! I said I'd see how I get on in the next six months because basically you need to not be pregnant for 8w for the first test then be tested again in 12w to confirm so basically five months not getting pregnant. I'll cross that bridge if I need to! X

Not at all - I had no idea before she mentioned it!! Apparently some women have thicker blood which means less oxygen and nutrients transfer to the embryo really early on so can leading to recurrent losses one after another. That's apparently why some women take low dose asprin! I said I'd see how I get on in the next six months because basically you need to not be pregnant for 8w for the first test then be tested again in 12w to confirm so basically five months not getting pregnant. I'll cross that bridge if I need to! X

They tested me for it in hospital, the day after I delivered the baby 😳

Oh really? She said they had to do it when I was at least 8w not pregnant!

Did you need to go back again after 12w? X

No they never mentioned anything! I will ask tomorrow and whether it was really accurate if it wasn't supposed to be done that soon. Apparently it's a big cause of second tri losses too. Now, with alice I was accidently prescribed clexane and injected it for about 3 weeks before they told me to stop. It does make me wonder if with me its a blood clotting issue as she was between Alfie and Eden!

I only know they tested me for sticky blood because the bereavement mw checked if any results were back a few weeks ago- when she read them out I asked what that one was and she said it was for sticky blood/ Hughes syndrome but had come back clear. She did say it's iften a cause of recurrent early mc too! My friend has Hughes and her daughter was born sleeping because of it.

They were testing me for another blood clotting issue too, as my families are factor v leiden carriers and bug history of blood clots. My sister had several mc so makes me wonder. Anyways, will hopefully know tomorrow xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->