August loss thread - TTC our rainbows!

Thank you 😘

I sometimes get a bit treaty before my hormones change so hoping is a good sign! I had a teeny tiny bit of slippery stringy mucous today so fingers, toes and eyes crossed it increases over the weekend!! X

Thinking of us all and saying a prayer for us, ladies xx

Sorry, posted before I caught up!

I am having a tearful day too xx

Oh Lora sending you massive hugs after your appointment this morning. Although you didn't get a definitive answer, at least you know it was nothing you did or didn't do and all should be ok next time. I'm so pleased they will offer you the extra scans and support - and so they should after all that's happened! Hope you catch the egg this cycle, very promising with the ewcm today :)

Mrsmac I'm glad your appointment wasn't all bad. I have never heard of sticky blood. Did you take the test? I am absolutely no help with the OPKs, but like you I get tearful when my hormones are shifting. I hope it's a good sign xx

Aayla, :hugs: sorry you're u have had a rubbish day. I can relate to feeling upset when I realise I would have been so far along by now. I do it to myself though, I marked it off on ny calendar last time and I keep going back to check! I hope it gets a little easier for you. Congrats on the job, too xx

Hi beary, glad you're back in the game! X

TWW, Sweety! So exciting! I hope it goes quickly :) xx

Hey ladies thinking of us all today big hugs to each of you for ur loss/es xxx

Vicky so sorry for ur loss hun sending u loads of tlc sweetie xxx

Joo did I miss something did u get a bfp hun?

Lora so glad you got some answers and they will monitor you more closely next time hun

Hi to everyone else xxx

I am officially old now - it was my birthday yesterday and was 44!!!! Eek!! On the plus side I got a fab pressie in the post with a cheque for a tax rebate lol and I got a + opk Sunday and we got a few bds in so fingers crossed there might still be a chance of a healthy bfp in this old gal!

Happy birthday sunshine! Fingers crossed your birthday brought you lots of luck and you caught the egg xxx

Thank you Joo and sunshine! Come on positive opk!

good news: I got the job!! I start tomorrow!

Bad news: so the night ended horribly. But I had a wondefully long talk with my sister and she helped me decide a few things. It has occured to me to that I may need anti-depressants. Combine the mc with other emotional issues, I am spiralling. I used to deal with bad emotions by doing really bad drugs and eating. I have been clean for 8 years but the eating is just as bad, sometimes worse. I have noticed it has gotten really bad for the last little bit. Numbing myself with food.

I am still going to be ttc but as soon as I know my schedule tomorrow with work I am going to call the doc and book an appt to talk about what medication I can be on while trying to get pregnant.

Still no sign of af but I have at least 3 more days to wait it out before I would classify her as late.

:hugs: Aayla - I've been there! I'm now in a really good place thanks to support from my doctor and my amazing hubby. You're doing the right thing - first step to getting back on track is recognising when there's an issue.

Amazing news about the job! Well done and good luck x

Happy birthday sunshine!! X

Lots of love aayla- I'm glad you have recognised that you need to see a Dr- I hope they can help.

Negative Opk for me again this morning 😠

Prayers for all of us!

Mrsmac, I understand(everybody here do I guess). It's ok to cry out your feeling sometimes. Also, since it might be hormones it is a good sign.

Joo, thanks alot. This is really going to be hard to wait out.

Lora, are your cycles long? sorry might havemissed if you already answered that. Fx that it turns positive soon.

Aayla, Congratulations again hun. And it's really great thing that you are getting the help you need. Hugs.

Afm, I am cd3 with sticky to milky cm. I generally go dry after ovulation. Not reading too much into symptoms or I will make myself crazy googling them. Plus it's too early for anything.
I am going on a day trip with my friend so, that will keep my mind occupied for a day atleast.

Ladies, is it a bad sign - I've got a teeny tiny bit of stringy cm but it's not clear. So confused! X

That's how it starts out Mrs Mac, it should then go creamy, watery, and the. Ewcm. Apparently anyways!!

Sweety yeah my cycles seen to be pretty long and irregular- very annoying! Xx

Oh really?! I've never noticed it like that before! Stark white OPKs too. I suspect it's a long, possibly annovulatory cycle for me.

But it might be for the best this month anyway - a one year secondment has come up in my work which I'm in line for. It's not a promotion but it's doing a slightly different job which means I would be better placed for a promotion in a couple of years time! X

I was on holiday this week and just got back. On Monday I had a sonohystogram. It looks like there may be some tissue leftover from the pregnancy. So I couldn't start the femara this week. On 10/27 I am going in for a hysteroscopy to look at what is there and get it removed. Then the femara should begin that week.

I was bummed but I'd rather my RE be proactive and careful, so I can be in best position to KU very soon and have a healthy pregnancy. If the first cycle works I won't get to test until November.

I hope we all get our BFP's soon.

Aw danser, that's a bit rubbish :( but as you say, it's better to be on the safe side.

Hope you had a lovely, relaxing holiday! X

It's really annoying Lora. But, hang in there!

Mrsmac, Yes it's start like that for me atleast. This cycle was little different though. But, looks like you are about to progress. Are you excited for change in work for a year?

Yes Sweety, really excited!! I still have to apply for it and be interviewed, and to be honest it's a pay drop but it's four days so I save on that much on childcare a month, it makes no difference money wise!

Ive worked in corporate communications for ten years so I've done everything else - PR, crisis comms, events and internal/staff engagement, but I haven't done digital and this is a web development job. It would mean I could go for managers jobs in the future because I've got experience of the whole lot.

Plan would be to do this job for a year of i get it, go off on mat leave for a year, then go back to my substantive role (which is more senior) then apply for jobs elsewhere.

Means I need to hang on getting pregnant for 3 months for it to work out like that but if I was to get pregnant sooner, it wouldn't be the end of the world! Xx

That sounds really exciting mrsmac xx

how is everyone doing?

I couldn't get to sleep last night, then woke up at just gone 4am and didn't get back to sleep. yawwwn. I have been testing every other day and my lines are finally getting a bit darker. OH and I were talking about it yesterday and we think I possibly O'd later and we caught it the last time we DTD (3rd Oct), so when I tested and got that super faint positive i could have been 7/8/9 dpo and would explain the breakthrough bleeding i got. So may be i am a week earlier in to the pregnancy than i should be going by lmp? It's doing my head in, i just want to know!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->