August loss thread - TTC our rainbows!

What tests are you using joo? Some aren't great for showing progression. Sounds. Wet possible that you ovulated later than you thought!

I'm just sat here struggling to believe that Id be 25 weeks now. In 15 weeks i would be meeting her. We had the name Ada picked but seemed wrong to use it afterwards. I knew she was a girl from the start.

Fed up. :( stupid body can't even do what it's meant to now- opks are stark white today. It's making ttc a miserable time!

Two days at my new job. On my feet most of the day and I have to walk 3km to work and 3km home. Oh man am I tired.

So FF gave me cross hairs. The 2 open circles are only off by 30 min for 1 and an hour for the second. So now I am not sure about taking the provera. You can't take it while pregnant. I don't think I am and I question if I really ovulated. But now I guess I will wait until testing time according to my chart. If still negative by then, then I will take it. But this may explain the spotting I had. It happened right when FF says I ovulated.

Do you guys think we have a chance. We have been doing it whenever the mood strikes as I figured I wasn't ovulating.

You're definitely in witha chance! If you've ovulated- won't Af come naturally anyways?

There's always a chance Aayla! I'll have my fingers crossed for you :)

As for the new job, hope it's going well. I can see why you'd be shattered! But just think of the good it'll be doing you, you'll feel the benefit of all that walking in no time! X

THINK I may have got my positive opk today- so hard to tell with those bloody thibgs?!

Thoughts please ladies? This mornings dry, and one just now

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    14 KB · Views: 2
Yeah, if I did ovulate then af should come naturally.

Lora: looks pretty close to positive to me but I would keep testing for the next few days. And BD just in case.

Mrsmac, that really sounds interesting and well planned too. Best luck to you for whatever you go for!

Aayla, 6kms a day? wow. I walk a little but, 6kms is way too long. But, as long as you enjoying it it's worth it. About catching the eggy you have covered your bases I guess. So, there is always a chance.

Lora, I don't have much experience in opk but, in pictures it's looks same color. But, as joo said keep testing just to be sure.

Joo, sounds definitely possible. My progression was very light with my first pregnancy. I ovulated a week early then I thought.

Afm, I am on 5dpo according to ff but, if my ovulation pain was what I felt, I am on dpo6. Had a lightning type pain for few seconds but, it went away. I know too early for anything but, just jotting down for my record.

Cd sodding 28 :coffee:

:happydance: :happydance:

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    23.3 KB · Views: 4
Yay finally Lora! Go catch it!!! Can I just ask what's with the ring in the pics? I saw some girls in another thread talking about putting rings in test pics and didn't understand it?

It helps the camera focus a bit and pick up the lines a bit better, doesn't have to be a ring 😊

Ah I see, they were actually talking about using different types of rings in the other thread, so I thought there must be something more deep and scientific behind it!

Lora I'm just using test strips like your opk tests but hcg strips. i have never used them before this pregnancy. all of my other pregnancies i got dark lines straight away so i'm not used to this. Your lines look the same to me, especially that top one!

Aayla there's always a chance! You might get a surprise BFP you weren't expecting this month!

Oh a surprise would be awesome. There would be no problem keeping it a secret even from family.

Well for now I will put myself into the 2 week wait. I have one frer at home but I will do my best to wait as long as possible. I didn't get a good positive until 13dpo anyway.

Lora I'm just using test strips like your opk tests but hcg strips. i have never used them before this pregnancy. all of my other pregnancies i got dark lines straight away so i'm not used to this. Your lines look the same to me, especially that top one!

Aayla there's always a chance! You might get a surprise BFP you weren't expecting this month!

That's what I use too- the one step ones- they take forever to go dark!

I did one of those cheap mid stream ones from.asda last week but that line was thin and not as dark.as i usually get with them, but i think i am a bit earlier on in the pregnancy than i first thought. i have one left to take tomorrow, and then i am all out of tests. I'm not buying any more so will have to keep faith that everything is ok. I'm trying to reason that even if anything bad did happen, i wouldn't know because i'd still have hcg so the tests will still be positive.

That makes me feel better that those types of tests aren't dark straight away. The one i did yesterday showed the test line straight away where as i have had to wait for the other ones to "develop". Taking that as a good sign.

I am.excited for everyone else now, seems like tww soon for a few of you !

Yeah. I'm totally ok with not falling Preg this cycle (though I'd love it obviously) it's just been such a long cycke that I can't wait to move on the next one. I'm going to try soya which I'm hoping will bring ovulation forward.

I don't know why we torture ourselves with tests once we get a bfp but we do! Xx

So tonight I have to do a split shift and work a graveyard. How does that work for temping. I usually will use the calculator if I am off by more than an hour. Will it be reliable if I am off by 8 hours?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->