August loss thread - TTC our rainbows!

I can't imagine it being very accurate Aayla but I honestly have no experience!

I don't think it would be accurate at all after 8 hours Aayla, I work weird shifts and just skip temping when I'm on those ones that would make me really far off my usual time. I think the adjuster is good but only seems to work for a couple of hours or so out.

Joo those tests really do take ages to get darker, I've been using one every day since my BFP as I have a massive stash to use anyway, and the test is just about as dark as the control line today at 20dpo.

Well that sucks. My schedule is shifting to one evening shift this week and then graveyards. It sucks to have it shift mid cycle but not much I can do about that. I guess I will keep temping but make a note of why the time difference. I hoping I stay above this cover line FF gave me.

Sometimes it doesn't really make that much difference to your chart having the odd temp missing or at the wrong time, I used to just put them on anyway but now I miss those days off. It's so annoying when it's around ovulation though and you really need each temp to be accurate!
Hope your crosshairs stay, FF always took mine away again after a few days when I got the dotted ones.

I have some cramping today on my left side. I'm trying not to read too much into but it's similar to what I had around this time with my last cycle (only on my right). Other than that I feel nothing similar.

Omg I want to test so bad. I'm only 7dpo according to ff so I know it is way too early and a waste of a test. I didn't get my positive until 13dpo so I have at least 5 more days to go.

Aayla, as everyone said it would be really off. And I totally understand about testing. Funny thing is I am crampy today just like you. I am 6dpo and trying not to get excited or anything. Just waiting for dpo10 to test symptoms or no symptoms. Af is due on 27th.

Lora, I had always wondered about that ring. I thought it might be something US women do. Lol. Thought of googling it but, always forgot. Thanks for info.

Afm, I am cramping alot today in lower region not exactly vag. I made a horrible mistake of sitting in a coaster on Saturday. I went with friend and she insisted that I sit with her. Technically I was only 2-3dpo so, thought it might not make any difference but, now that I have started cramping I am really scared that I might have done some harm down there.

I doubt you did any harm. At that point if it was fertilized it would be just floating around replicating slowly making its way down. Lots of women do various things never knowing they are in this stage. We just over worry.

I doubt you did any harm. At that point if it was fertilized it would be just floating around replicating slowly making its way down. Lots of women do various things never knowing they are in this stage. We just over worry.

Thanks for assurance. That's what I thought but, over thinking takes over sometimes.

5days to testing you said? means Saturday or Sunday I guess?

At the min. It is going to be so hard to wait.

Think I'm going to ovulate today. I've definitely not had as strong symptons this month and not as much ewcm, it's been more watery if anything. Ovulation pains are there but not as strong, hope it doesn't mean much.

I'm not testing this month. If no Af in 2 weeks I will test.

I don't feel it's my month but who knows. Looking forward to trying Soya isoflavones next month see if it brings ovulation forward.

Much as its pained me wItibg this long for ovulation, I think I did the right thing just having a natural cycle and letting my body do its thing.

How is everyone today? In feeling pretty good today 😃

But worried Theres been no word from Vicky- pretty sure she's just taking some time out (understandably) but hope she's ok.

Sailor I saw your tests on anothe thread- have you done any more?

Mrsmac how are the opks going?

Bubbles and Joo hope the sickness isn't kicking in too badly yet.

Is anyone due to test soon?

Crap Lora! Still not even a hint of a second line! I felt like I was approaching ov but then nothing :(

And I've just had a group whatsapp from one of my best friends to say she's expecting, due 10 days after I would've been, scan pic and everything. In that happy for her but really upset and feeling selfish mood again :(

Keep testing- mine wete stark white fri and sat then pisitive Sunday- it really can just come out of the blue like that!

You're allowed to feel that way, you wouldn't be human otherwise. Hard isn't it?

I'd love to go back to a time where Ttc was fun and not tainted with sadness xx

Ah sorry Mrsmac. It's awful how long the sadness goes on for and how it stays with you, and then hits you suddenly when you get unexpected news like that. Even though I'm expecting again myself I'm still finding all the new announcements etc really difficult, I know I'm still recovering from the loss and not really accepting the new pregnancy yet, and I know my scan should've been this week so finding it particularly hard that any announcements around now are when mine should've been, and my friend who found out just after me will be going for her scan soon. Still so sad we're not sharing the whole experience like we should've been, even though if things go ok this time I'll only be around 5 weeks behind her.

Not really any sickness here yet Lora, although it's slightly worrying in a way, it actually suits me as I had absolutely no sickness whatsoever with DD, and I've had bad sickness from the beginning with both losses, so it would only make me convinced things were going badly whereas it's a good sign things are going well for others. I had a severe headache each time too the day before the bleeding started, so I think it was all part of the hormone crash. I've had odd patches of very slight nausea but even that has gone now, unless I've not eaten for a while, or very first thing on a morning, but soon goes.

Aayla, I don't want to put a downer on things but I don't think your chart looks like you've ovulated yet, did you have any other symptoms around then, or do you know why FF had given you the dotted crosshairs when it has? Fingers crossed for you it's right though X

I know, it's so tough. I hate myself for not being 100% delighted for her! I know I'm my own worst enemy - if I could stick to losing weight I know my hormones would balance out and id hopefully be able to conceive again. I just feel so down at the minute

I'll keep trying Lora but I'm on cd15 and feel like it's not going to happen again this cycle. And if my body isn't doing what it should be, even with 1000mg agnus castus a day then something is far wrong :cry:

Don't lose hope Mrsmac, your cycle is bound to be messed up since the loss still, and agnus castus takes months to build up properly and regulate things without a loss on top. Apart from one random 28 day cycle, I think the earliest I have ever ovulated since starting TTC #1 is CD19

Defibiteky don't lose hope mrs Mac- even if you ovulate late- you can still catch that egg. I was in cd 100 odd when u catches with Amy 😳

Can't believe I was moaning earlier about my lack of ovulation pain- Sod's law ive been in agony all afternoon and barely able to walk due to the pressure- it came on that quick!

Think I managed a feel of my cervix. It's definitely high, because I struggled reaching it, THINK it's open but I have nothing to compare it to, and wet.

But that textures throwing me- it's squishy in places as I read it should be, but one side feels a bit firmer.

Any thoughts bubbles- know you're a cervix checker!

Thanks ladies, sorry I'm just having a bit of a down day.

I feel more deflated the more negative OPKs I get because I've never once seen a positive result: maybe I'm not using them properly, who knows.

How are you feeling? X

Any thoughts bubbles- know you're a cervix checker!

Haha now there's a title I can be proud of!

In my experience, if it's so high I can hardly reach it then it's usually peak fertile time and open too, otherwise it's well within reach. As for it being open or not, they say it's open if you can stick the tip of your finger in, but it can often feel that way once you've had a baby before anyway. It's hard to describe really, just one of those things that eventually clicks and you'll notice your patterns if you check throughout your cycle or at certain definite points like just after AF, positive OPK time etc, then you'll end up wondering how you were ever unsure! I don't really notice a massive difference in texture other than it's very firm during pregnancy and very soft during fertile time. I never notice anything like it being wet or not. Not sure any of this is actaully helpful?!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->