August loss thread - TTC our rainbows!

I've only felt it once and that was last pregnsncy- I had cramps at 7dpo and got bfp at 9dpo. Are you going to test Sweety?

Lora, I am so tempted but, I am gonna try and hold out till 10dpo. Because, that's when I get squinter. I really don't know what these pains are to be honest. May be gas pains or something?
I have felt implantation pains both my pregnancies but, this is not similar to those.

Aayla I don't think I see anything on those tests, sorry.

Sweety I've never felt implantation pains so can't offer any advice really. This cycle I felt like AF was coming any minute from quite early on, but it went away around the time she was actually due.

Kakae nice to see you again, sorry you're hurt and feel like you can't take the pain relief. Fingers crossed a BFP is on the way to make it worthwhile!

Joo have you made your booking appointment yet? I'm still scared to do it as it was awful last time when it arrived in the post after my bleeding had started, and I had to phone and cancel it when my mc was confirmed the week before.

I had implantation pain with DS but not with my mcs- with DS it was really sharp and lasted about 10 mins at 9DPO and then the day after AF was due, 15DPO I remember lying in bed (my husband was just about to go on a night out) and I was in loads of pain! Felt like a hot poker being held in the one spot right at the front of my uterus for a good hour or more. Was convinced it was a bad sign but was obviously just DS getting snuggly!

Last time I had some dull cramping at 13DPO and that was it

Ps ladies, I got a very very faint second line again on OPK and have some cloudy but stringy/stretchy CM so keeping everything crossed ov is round the corner!! X

Big temp dip today. FF changed again. I think the tests are negative and I haven't ovulated. Thanks for looking though.

Today I am going to start the provera. I have to take it for a week. Hopefully 10 days from now af will come.

Ah Aayla that's rotten :( hope AF comes quickly - onwards and upwards hon xx

Bubbles and Mrsmac, thank you for sharing your experience. Mrsmac, that's how I felt but, for quite a long time. it's gone now but, there is no dip in temperature so probably it is nothing just random pain. Good luck with ov Mrsmac.

Aayla, so sorry. FX for next month.

8-9dpo today. After yesterday's pain today is nothing. If it was implantation my temperatures would have been low but, they are notn So, probably something else. Two more days to go until I test. May be I will give it a try tomorrow if, I couldn't control myself. lol.

I think at this stage Aayla starting the provera is the right thing- least you can get on with things.

Sweety- look forward to seeing your tests

Mrsmac- all sounds like it's heading in the right direction!

Nothing much to report here. 3dpo. I will be testing on Wednesday at 9dpo x

Lora - so much for the holding out for missed AF, deciding a testing date at 3dpo, love it! Excited for the upcoming testing marathons!

Feeling really stressed today, I've been back at work an hour and already sick of all the questions and all the lies I'm trying to keep up with. Today was the point I started having bleeding last time so I'm so paranoid and constantly checking for any signs of it today. I went to bed early with a bad headache last night, which is how it started last time too. I've read loads about how common headaches and sickness are in early pregnancy, but I only ever seem to get them when things are going wrong.

Had a bit of a sad day yesterday, my friend who is due in March text me about her 20 week scan and that she found out she's having another girl, I don't know why this made me feel a bit sad, maybe as I didn't know she had her scan then and wasn't expecting it. And my friend who is due the same time I was text asking if I'd look after her DS for a couple of hours next Thursday. She didn't say why, but I'm pretty sure it's so she can go for her 12 week scan. I don't know if I should feel offended that she's asked me to do that, or offended that she's not said what it's for. If she feels that she can't tell me the reason then maybe I wasn't the person she should've expected to do it. Maybe I'm just thinking too much.

Haha I know- it was never going to happen was it 😂 in too impatient.

Sorry you're having a stressful day. I think other people's scans and announcements eyc are always going to be tough. Xx

Joo have you made your booking appointment yet? I'm still scared to do it as it was awful last time when it arrived in the post after my bleeding had started, and I had to phone and cancel it when my mc was confirmed the week before.

I did it this morning. I was putting it off as didn't have the heart to do it yet, but was spurred on when i woke up feeling sick this morning. Last time my spotting started a week after I received my pack in through post and a few days before my booking in appointment, the epau team were great and handled it all for.me.

Mrsmac, that sounds promising, any ewcm?

Ah that was good EPU sorted it for you, I wish they had with me, should be something they do automatically. I still daren't sort it, sounds stupid but feels like I'm jinxing things somehow. I know I should get it sorted sooner rather than later though as it will end up delaying things if I don't.

What does anyone think about my friend asking me to have her DS while she goes for her scan but not telling me that's the reason? It feels like it's going to be awkward when they come to collect him afterwards, as far as they know I'm still dealing with my loss, they don't know I'm expecting again, so I just find it strange she's asked me, and even stranger if she doesn't tell me at all that's what it was for.

I think it's odd, tbh. When I ask someone to have my Lo (not that I ever do because I don't really have anyone!) I say the reason. I couldn't not. How olds the LO? I'd find knowing they were going for a scan hard :(

May be she somehow just assumes you know it's for her scan? But if I was pregnant I wouldn't ask my friend who had just gone through a loss to look after my DD while I went for a scan. Not unless we were really really.close or she'd already offered.

Hey everyone! I got my first af today!!! I've felt like she's been coming for the last week so never been so pleased to see her ugly red face.

Now the countdown to ovulation begins...

Does anyone know how much delayed it can be?

I usually ovulate cd 12/13 but after my five week loss it was delayed by a couple of days.

Hurray for Af! I can't say when to expect ovulation really as mine was really late, but for most people it seems to happen around the usual time! X

Thanks lora loo. I hope so. I've felt in limbo for the last couple of weeks so glad to be ttc again

I felt exactly the same ☺️

Thanks for your opinions girls, the more I think about it the more insensitive I think it is that she's expecting me to have her DS while she goes for a scan. He's 3. Now I've actually checked the date properly on my calendar I've realised its a rare day that me and DH are both off work, so ideally we should be doing something nice with our DD, not having the whole day written off so we can have their DS so they can go for their scan. I'm sure even if I hadn't been through losses I wouldn't dream of asking a friend who had to have my kid while I went for my scan. She just seems to keep doing things which seem really obviously insensitive to my situation, and I'm sure it's not just because she hasn't been through a loss herself, they seem to be things that should be obviously odd to anyone. Like texting me to say how amazing the holiday was that we'd paid half for and couldn't go on because I was actually having a mc at the time. Really tempted to tell her I can't have him now, so we can make the most of our day and do something nice. That just sounds mean though.

Glad AF has finally arrived beary, I think most people seem to ovulate around the same time as normal after an early loss, hopefully will be the case for your. Good luck with this cycle x

Yay for AF beary! It's such a relent when the first one comes!

Sorry your friend is being insensitive bubbles :(

So I know this is no biggie but I'm so excited - the feint second line on OPK got darker! It's still very much a negative but after it being stark white negative for over a week, it feels like progress. Although cm has completely dried up :(

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->