August loss thread - TTC our rainbows!

Yay Mrsmac! Hope it turns positive soon- bloody things are frustrating but so good for pinpointing ovulation!

Bubbles- can't understand why she can't just take him?!

That's what I thought, I know it's not ideal but her DH is going to be there so can easily take him out if he starts being too much of a pain.

Sounds good Mrsmac, cm will probably return and surprise you again as quickly as it left! Hopefully things will progress quickly and you get that positive x

I assumed she was going on her own bubbles and that's why she was asking! Definitely not on, I'm not sure I'd ask a friend to mind DS for something like that at all if they'd had a loss :(

I really really hope cm comes back, the up and down, back and forth of cm is so frustrating!! X

Have you tried the grapefruit juice that bubble suggested mrsmac? I am trying it properly next cycle- I tried it for a few days before o. I know you're meant to take it from start of cycle but thought it was worth a try!

You know I don't feel confident this month at all, I'm 100% expecting bfn- yet I know im going to be so disappointed actually seeing it. Any tips to lessen the blow ladies? The thought of months and months of bfns is getting to me tonight. Think more so because it was my friends baby shower tonight (I didn't go- she's due 7th nov) and the fact that my bump buddy at school is now positively blooming. Can't even avoid the bump because she wears her coat open ( I know- such a ridiculous thing for me to pick up on!) xx

Ps I'm stupid and did another OPK and it was stark white again. I am a complete POAS addict, I just can't help myself!

Ah well, if I don't ovulate this month then so be it. I just need to look after myself for a wee while and take it as it comes xx

My night time opks are always v faint or stark white. I have faith you'll get a positive Mrs Mac!

I didn't find it too bad, I had a glass first thing and then it was over with!

Don't give up hope yet Lora! I totally wasn't feeling it this time either but it happened! Think Im just a glass half empty person generally since my losses and find it hard not to assume the worst. So I assumed I'd not conceive again, now I spend my time assuming it won't stick around.

Yeah I think it's definitely a self protection type thing. I suppose I'm expecting it to take longer as the two we tried for after losing Eve and alfie took 9 and 6 months.

Hey ladies how are you all? Just thought I'd say hi : ) been busy with birthday and job hunting - thanks for the kind birthday wishes xx

Bubbles has your friend told you that she is going for her scan when she wants you to look after ds? Maybe she isn't purposefully being insensitive but has no one else to turn to? Sometimes people are so wrapped up in themselves they don't realise they are being a dickhead! Have you thought about telling her how you feel i.e. that your still upset and ask her to be aware of that? If she is a good friend you should be able to be honest with her xxx how many weeks are you now hun?

Joo how many weeks are you hun? Hope you and baba r good xx

Lora where are you at cycle wise hun?

Mrs Mac no O yet sucks hope it happens soon!

Hey to everyone else xxx

I got positive opk about 12 days ago and insanely tested with the ics from about 3dpo (wtf!!! Crazy lady!!!) all negative &I think I am getting af now - had about 10 day LP so not great but hopefully next month will be better!

Sorry AF seems to have got you sunshine 😣 hopefully next cycle will be yours.

I'm 3dpo! I'm not temping but pretty sure I ovulated Monday night. I'm going to test at 9dpo xx

Hey all! Not a whole lot new here. Just working. It feels great to be doing something outside of the house again. I'm on day 2 of taking provera and I can already feel my uterus changing. So weird when you are hyper aware of your body. I have 3 more days to take it and then hopefully af will start fairly soon afterward. Looks like I will be a late November tester. Hopefully we get a wonderful Christmas present.

congrats on the O lora. I hope you post pics of the tests!!

bubbles: I think it is insensitive for your "friend" to ask you to watch her kid for her scan. Unless you have talked to her and told her you are okay with hearing about that sort of stuff she should have found someone else. But I also think that you may need to try and be open and talk to your friends. If these women are your friends they should know the hurt and pain you are going through. I know some people are private about this stuff but you can't suffer in silence. If people don't know that you are still grieving then they will continue to ask of you what you already would do for them.

Ahhh woke up to a bit of spotting today. And a heap of heartburn. CD29 I think. I don't want it to be the start of AF but it probably is darn it.

Bubbles, if it's bothering you just let her know. She will understand. I know some people are very insensitive but, we can't just do anything about it.

Sunshine, so sorry af got you. Good luck next month.

Mrsmac, it will happen soon. As Bubblea suggested grapefruit juice I am going to give it a go next cycle.

kakae, hope she doesn't turn into af. fx.

Afm, after day of cramps I am feeling better. Had rls yesterday night and managed an urge to poas. Roll on tomorrow. I am totally expecting to see bfn but, still clinging to the hope. The just knew it feeling didn't kick in this month neither did symptoms I usually get. Just waiting for af to come already. We will be moving house next month so, ttc for next month won't be good either. If I don't get pregnant this month then ttc business will shift to December!

Good lucky Sweety! How many dpo are you now?

Sunshine and kakae - i hope it's not the start of af, keeping my fingers crossed for both of you.

I'm 6 weeks, sunshine.

Good luck Sweety !

Lora, I will be 10-11dpo tomorrow. But, just don't feel like testing as, I am really scared to see bfn. :-(

Joo, thanks!

You've more patience than me Sweety!

Tested at 4:00am today and it seems I am out. I think I saw something at particular angle but, that is just my wishful thinking may be. Will wait it out for af to show up and if no show then may be test again on 27th. Feel like big load is taken over from me.

Lora, I didn't wanted to see bfn and that is why I didn't test. nothing about patience. I am very impatient person btw.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->