August loss thread - TTC our rainbows!

Sorry the witch got you kakae :(

Finger crossed for next cycle x

Sweety I hope you were just a little early and the tests turn bfp. Do you have the pic of the test?

Kakae I'm sorry hun :( this ttc lark can be so frustrating x

Lora, I didn't take pic. because it is definite negative. I Tested with clear blue and ic but, at 10-11dpo there should have been something. Not much hopeful. Thanks for positivity though.

Huge hugs. It's gutting to see just one line isn't it 😣

Where is everyone else in their cycles? I'm 5 dpo today. It's going really quick!

Sorry you're getting BFNs Sweety :( fingers crossed for next month x

Im pretty sure I ov'd on Tuesday or Wednesday if at all and that I missed the surge on OPK (I'm only doing one a day at about 5pm when I get back from work) but I had some thingy cm mon - wed and was Crampy tues and wed. And now my boobs hurt (I always get it from about 2/3dpo til about 5/6 days before AF arrives)

But I'm pretty sure we'll have missed the eggy this cycle because we haven't BD since sat night/early hours sun morning (co sleeping is a totally TTC nightmare!) so it's a good few days before ov.

So I think I'm 3dpo Lora!

Never mind, there's always next cycle hopefully! X

I think you're still in a good chance Mrs Mac. You bf a couple of days before O which is fine timing wise! Xx

Feeling very sad today. May be it was bfn thart triggered it but, had a talk with my sil who will be visiting us in apriln when I was suppose to be due if pregnancy continued. It came so suddenly that part of me is gone and here I am looking for another bfp. don't know what to do.
I am sure it's just hormones that are getting to me. But, can't stop crying.

Oh Sweety, I'm so sorry you're upset today. I felt this a few days ago - I think it's normal to feel sad for quite some time. Keep your chin up hon xx

Thank you all for making me feel better. It's so difficult to let go of something.
Anyways, might be mia for few days. Just gonna go somewhere and freshen up. Tc ladies.

Not much going on here except one bad thing. My hubby threw out all of my tests! he was tidying up the bathroom and I kept my opk's and pg tests in a bag beside the toilet as I was sure I was about to use them soon and I just hadn't got to putting them under the sink. Well he didn't bother to check he thought they were garbage bags. Just threw them out. I had a frer and 10 opk's. Thankfully the opk's were dollar store ones but I am still out $10 for those but I am really pissed about the frer. those are so expensive. We try to stay on a budget and I didn't want to spend the same amount of money we did last cycle.

Tomorrow is the last day of my provera. Fx af comes soon.

So once again I am faced with more delays on starting the femara. My RE called Friday morning, my prolactin levels are high he wants me to get an MRI on the brain. I may need to go on meds for that, they tend to help regulate the cycle and are a sign of PCOS as well. Not too big of a deal my RE said. I hope I can get the MRI done and scheduled this week.

Then he said stuff about the DNA test we had done. MH has a pericentric inversion of chromosome 9, he wants us to speak with a geneticist about this. Our RE doesn't think we will need to go to IVF, but at this point I'll do whatever it takes for a healthy baby.

So Tuesday I have my hysteroscopy and Thursday is our appointment with the geneticist. I hope I can get an appointment this week for the MRI & by Friday my RE should have all of the information he needs. I hope that by next week he has a game plan for us so we can finally begin TTC. I am so grateful my RE is being so thorough. I hope we can begin trying very soon.

Look after yourself Sweety xx

Oh no aayla- Id be gutted! Men! When does Af usually come after the last dose of provera?

Dander that's a lot of appointments and tests etc- but I'm glad your RE is bring thorough

How is everyone else?

I'm 6dpo today. 2 more days Til testing. My FRER shoukd arrive tomorrow. But not very confident- haven't had any signs as yet. Xx

It takes 3-7 days. For me it is closer to the 3 day mark.

Hopefully not too much longer then. Roll on November bd and testing 😃

Hugs danser, you've really been through the mill. Hope you get sorted this week and have a plan come Friday X

Fingers crossed for AF soon Aayla. Men are a pain sometimes but heck, we need em ;)

Afm, not much to report! X

My postman brought my tests today- but it must have been 'signed for' - I was in but never heard him '(joys of 5 kids) so have to collect from post office tomorrow. Bet i cave and test lol x

Lol! I'm the worst - Dont think I've ever made it past 9 or 10dpo before I cave and start testing! X

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->