August loss thread - TTC our rainbows!

I will only be 8dpo! I've never done a frer at 8dpo but I got a good posituve last time at 9dpo- which probably would have shown up at 8. I'm just not feeling this cycle- I feel like AF is coming early like last month! Wouldn't be surprised if I get it around 9-10 dpo, just got that heavy feeling and slightly achey legs which I always get before hand x

I have my hysteroscopy tomorrow. MY MRI on Thursday morning and a meeting with the genetics counselor on Thursday. I am not sure if Friday is enough time for him to get the data come up with a plan really. Perhaps early next week. I have a follow up appointment nov 6th anyway. So hopefully at the latest I will have an answer and can start trying then. Today marks 2 months since I lost my sweet daughter.

Oh honey, it never ever gets easier I'm sure. Sending you huge positive hugs. I really hope you can start to get some answers soon and that, as the months go on, things get a little easier to bare xxx

:hugs: danser, fingers crossed all the results are ready for your follow up, but Friday would be better!

I had my appointment for my swabs this afty - you know, the one I have had to wait a month for because this certain doctor needed to be in the room... yeh so the doctor wasn't in today :dohh: and the nurse said she wouldn't do it with me being pregnant as the doctor would have to do it now. She took a lower swabs though which doesn't involve speculum and insertion so I'll wait and see what the results bring.

There are some ladies on another thread that got their bfp at 7dpo so it's crazy but it can happen Lora!

Hope everyone is ok, haven't been on much as had a hectic few days decorating and started my new volunteering course xx

Morning ladies. Debating doing a test today, but think it's pointless- pretty sure I'm out. I've been feeling my cervix for the last couple of weeks and today it's low and firm 😣 so doesn't look promising!

Joo that's ridiculous! Are you still having symptons? Hope the swans come back ckear x

Big hugs danser X

Lora don't count yourself out just because of that, my cervix stayed really low and firm for ages after my BFP, at least a week and probably more as I stopped checking.

Ok! Right, kids are just about dressed (and running riot this morning 😳 ) so off to post office! You've given me a bit of hope bubbles 😃 xx

Bfn! 😣

It's still early!

Nothing new here. It's now a waiting game again for af to show up. Hopefully in 2 days but it could take up to a week. If it doesn't show I do another test and if bfn then take a higher dose for a longer time.

Hello ladies,

sorry was not around for few days. But, feeling better now. waiting for af to show up. It was due today but, didn't come. Tested with ic still negative which perfectly make sense because cervix is low and open and almost feel like af is coming.

Lora, 8dpo? it's too early for bfp I think? Or have you received bfp this early previously too?

danser, hugs. Hope everything goes well for you.

Mrsmac, how about you? did you get your positive opk?

Aayla, hope af comes in soon so that you can move on to next cycle. Good luck.

I've only ever tested with a frer at 9dpo and got clear, good lines, so I assume if I was pregnant Id at least get a hint of a line at 8dpo but who knows? I have one more test so will do it in the morning 😀 xx

Wow, 9dpo? fingers crossed for you Lora for tomorrow. The earliest I have had bfp was 10dpo and it was almost a stark white but, if I hold it at particular angle could see a line.

I think I must have short tubes or something lol. I don't feel it's my month but fingers crossed!

Hello ladies,

sorry was not around for few days. But, feeling better now. waiting for af to show up. It was due today but, didn't come. Tested with ic still negative which perfectly make sense because cervix is low and open and almost feel like af is coming.

Lora, 8dpo? it's too early for bfp I think? Or have you received bfp this early previously too?

danser, hugs. Hope everything goes well for you.

Mrsmac, how about you? did you get your positive opk?

Aayla, hope af comes in soon so that you can move on to next cycle. Good luck.

Nope haha! Must've missed it because I've got all the post o symptoms. Think it happened tues-thurs last week because thurs I got a slightly more prominent line then back to nada on Friday. So thinking wed night or thurs morning x

Either that or I didn't ovulate and my body's just decided to head for AF anyway! X

Had the hysteroscopy today, my RE said it will actually make me more fertile. It went very well. I'm bleeding a little feel tired. I let him know Thursday was the additional test, so he said to call on Friday for the results and a plan.

Great! Glad things are moving quickly danser! Keep us posted x

Glad it went as well as it could danser xx

Bfn again for me today, that's my tests gone- I'm out 😒

Won't lie I am gutted that I'm not pregnant by the time my friend has her baby next week. I can't even go on fb because of all the updates and she's not even had her yet. She's due next week.

B

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->