August loss thread - TTC our rainbows!

Glad it went as well as it could danser xx

Bfn again for me today, that's my tests gone- I'm out 😒

Won't lie I am gutted that I'm not pregnant by the time my friend has her baby next week. I can't even go on fb because of all the updates and she's not even had her yet. She's due next week.

B

Unless af shows up you aren't out. You're only 9/10 dpo.

Sorry about your BFNs Lora, I know what it's like to have your heart set on a certain date for your next rainbow to be on their way. Hoping it's still just too early.

Sorry off topic ladies, but just wondered if you'd mind giving me your opinions on some kiddies chalk tables I've been working on? I made one for DD and didn't plan on making more, but friends and family went mad for it so I've had a go at making a few more to sell. I have no idea what kind of price to ask for though, if any of you could tell me what you think? The pics aren't great, the pink and white one is very sparkly with glitter paint but you can't really tell on the pics. The rainbow one would be priced higher as it takes a lot more time, effort and materials than the other one.

(more pics to follow as they keep wiping off this post for some reason!)

https://i1256.photobucket.com/albums/ii497/kcbubbles82/Mobile%20Uploads/D71A7670-7137-4607-8FDA-433888181D3B.jpg

https://i1256.photobucket.com/albums/ii497/kcbubbles82/Mobile%20Uploads/9899DA03-1842-4F29-BD04-C30E09795072.jpg

https://i1256.photobucket.com/albums/ii497/kcbubbles82/Mobile%20Uploads/71476962-1740-47E8-8CAE-61F52F2B7615.jpg

https://i1256.photobucket.com/albums/ii497/kcbubbles82/Mobile%20Uploads/3E13F9AF-30F9-45B8-9EF9-B4D1ACBD577E.jpg

https://i1256.photobucket.com/albums/ii497/kcbubbles82/Mobile%20Uploads/ED3FC047-D7B0-4B5E-87DB-8782B6EE87FB.jpg

That's fab! Are you selling them with our without chairs? I've actually been pricing up a plain table and chairs for Will n Akices birthday (think I've decided on something else though) and they were £45-£55 for a decent wood one, Id probably pay about £60 - £70 for a chalk one? Really not good with prices though so don't be offended if I'm way off!

I just seen the other pics. I'd be happy to pay up to £100 for something like that, they're soooo nice!

Lora, my symptoms eased off a bit but i am not really DTD as often soit could still be there, nurse said it will show up on anything they got from.lower swab .
I'm sorry it Was a bfn :hugs:

Bubbles, they are fab! We made one for my daughters's 2nd birthday, the tables are cheap enough but it is the sprays, paints and other materials an of course time that add up on:)

Bubbles, they are fab. I don't have any idea about price button here in japan something like this would definitely sell for 10000yen or more.

Lora sorry for another bfn. It sucks but, since af isn't here yet you are not out.

Started spotting today, seems like this spotting thing is gonna become monthly process as D&C side effect. Never had this before D&C. On to the next cycle I go.

Hopefully it's just your body getting back into the swing on things hun- I remember after I lost Alfie the first couple of cycles were very strange, and then returned to normal,

Here's to November bfps! Xx

Glad it went as well as it could danser xx

Bfn again for me today, that's my tests gone- I'm out ��

Won't lie I am gutted that I'm not pregnant by the time my friend has her baby next week. I can't even go on fb because of all the updates and she's not even had her yet. She's due next week.

B

Thanks!
Sorry about te BFN. I know what you mean about going onto FB and seeing baby announcements, it hits me real hard too. Sending hugs.

That's fab! Are you selling them with our without chairs? I've actually been pricing up a plain table and chairs for Will n Akices birthday (think I've decided on something else though) and they were £45-£55 for a decent wood one, Id probably pay about £60 - £70 for a chalk one? Really not good with prices though so don't be offended if I'm way off!

Not offended at all, I literally have no idea that's why Ive asked. Yeah they come with chairs, two with the rainbow one and one with the pink and white one, another reason why the rainbow one would be more. One of my friends said I should ask £100 for the rainbow one too, and if I add up the cost of all the materials it's not far off that, not even taking into account all the time spent on it, but I just can't imagine anyone actually wanting to pay that for something I've made!

I definitely would pay £100. On ebay there's ones not as nice as yours for £120. Love the pink sparkly one x

They're lovely bubbles! If only I had room for something like that :(

How is everyone doing? The pre-AF symptoms/symptom spotting is driving me nuts!

I always get sore boobs and aches about a week after o/before AF and I always convince myself there's something in it only for the symptoms to go and AF to arrive a few days later.

My boobs are on fire, they always are at this point in my cycle, I've come to bed with a bra on they're that irritated. They never hurt this much when I was pregnant!!

Urgh. Sorry for the moan :( xx

I find it strangely fascinating how different people get different symptoms. I only ever get sore boobs when pregnant but so many ladies seem to get them around ovulation or AF x

I didn't get sore boobs at all last time until 12 weeks! Never get it around O or Af either. Hope it's a good sign for you mrsmac!

Nah, I get it every cycle without fail. The only sign I was pregnant the last twice was that the sore boobs lasted longer than usual. I'm pretty sure I ovulated a good five days after the last time we BD so there's little to no chance. But I'm not too bummed about it, there's always next cycle xx

Agree with Bubbles. It is fascinating. I never use to get or notice tingling boobs symptom. But, strangely I have them now just before af.
Also, I get this RLS, which has Started from the last pregnancy and which prompted me to test last time. I was going crazy this cycle having them again because, it was my only sign before bfp last time. But, unfortunately af has started now. I am kinda relieved of all the pressure suddenly. CD1 today.
On a happy note It's my dd's birthday on 31st.I am really excited as I have a party to throw. something that will take my mind off from ttc for a day or two.

Sorry AF arrived Sweety but yay for DD's party!

I thankfully didn't suffer from RLS, sounds awful. Apparently it's related to potassium deficiency so bananas are supposed to help x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->