August loss thread - TTC our rainbows!

Agree with Bubbles. It is fascinating. I never use to get or notice tingling boobs symptom. But, strangely I have them now just before af.
Also, I get this RLS, which has Started from the last pregnancy and which prompted me to test last time. I was going crazy this cycle having them again because, it was my only sign before bfp last time. But, unfortunately af has started now. I am kinda relieved of all the pressure suddenly. CD1 today.
On a happy note It's my dd's birthday on 31st.I am really excited as I have a party to throw. something that will take my mind off from ttc for a day or two.

Can't believe our babies will be 2! Where did time go?!

Fingers crossed for this cycle x

Mrsmac, yes it really sucks having RLS.I have read that banana helps but, I am allergic to it. Some how I get cold after eating them. Currently suffering with cold because I ate just one this week and here I am with horrible cold and stuffy nose.
Really wish it doesn't happen to anyone because, sleep really goes out of window. Guess I have to eat peanut butter to get rid of it.

Lora, really time just flew away very soon it seems. Can't even get a proper hug now.

Bubbles- was today your friends scan? If so how did it play out? Hope you're ok!

How is everyone else? I've not tested today. I'm not buying any more tests because I feel out and ive always had a line at 9dpo (I'm 10 dpo today!) so I'm just playing the waiting game!

Was just thinking that Id only have about 3 months left. Seems impossible when I think of it like that. Xx

No news from my friend yet Lora, but I'm meant to be meeting her for lunch tomorrow so I'm sure I'll hear all about it then. Was meant to be just the two of us but we have both kids now too as both DHs have ended up having to work strangely!

Still got hope for you this month, maybe a late implanter this time? If not then will keep everything crossed its your turn very soon. I know it feels impossible at the time but you will get there.

Excited for your little ones birthdays coming up Lora and Sweety!

Not sure if I mentioned on here I've booked an early private scan, but feeling guilty about it now as it's going to cost £100 so feeling silly for spending that much when it won't change the outcome, and probably won't even reassure me for long. Just got my booking appointment through today for when I'll be 9+2, was hoping they might get me in earlier seeing as I put on the forms I'm unsure on dates as it's a pregnancy straight after a mc. So looks unlikely they'll get me in for a scan any earlier than 12 weeks.

I think the scans a good idea. It's a long time to wait Til 12 weeks, and whilst it doesn't change the outcome it may offer some reassurance, if only a short while. I also think it helps things seem real! Can't wait to see pics!

I'm actually ok with it not being a bfp this month- I was a little down yesterday, but I've had november in my head from the beginning. Hope I'm not setting myself up for a fall but I feel good about next cycle! Hopefully we will have a few bfps on here! Xx

That's good if you're not too down about it.

Not sure the pics will be much to look at at 7+5, I had a scan with DD at 9 weeks and you could hardly tell it was a baby at all, just a funny blob! I'm really nervous they might have to do it internally too, I know they say it doesn't affect the baby but I just hate the idea of them doing that, I find it so uncomfortable it's hard to believe it's not affecting the baby. And if it caused any spotting it would be so worrying.

Is your scan at the same place?

I think my 7 weeks scans have all been done externally, and baby looked like a v smsll jellybean with a little flickering hb, and yolk sac.

But at 9 weeks you could start to make out limbs eyc.

Mind, our hospital recently got the real up to date machines- I know because I was guided pig with alice and got an extra long go as it was new 😂

Not sure about private clinics though, only ever had them later on. Eek! I'm excited for you! Really gives me hope that you and Joo are expecting again, can't wait to join you both! Xx

4 days past my last pill and nothing. Not a single sign. I'm not sure what to do if it doesn't come. I may try again and take it for a longer time. But I have to wait out 14 days. That's the longest it can take to come.

Sorry about your frustrating wait Aayla. What's the longest you've had to wait before with your pills?

Lora the scan I've booked is a place I've never been to before, was just the easiest to get to as its on a big shopping park inside a Mothercare store, but it's still around 45 mins drive and I just feel so guilty about the cost, I haven't told DH how much it was, don't think he'd be impressed! I've only had a private one once before but it was a 4D one at 27 weeks and only cost £39, so seems crazy to be paying so much this time to not see very much.

Glad I'm giving you hope, just wish I had a bit more myself, still feels like I'm waiting to start bleeding any day, it's a horrible feeling.

I think the longest was a week. So I still have a few days. The average is 3-7. I am testing when i get up today. According to these new cross hairs I'm 14 dpo. So why not? According to a different site I am only 8 or 9 dpo. So I figure if I still don't have a period by Nov 7 I will test again (if i can keep my hands off the last test lol). And if it's negative and no af do the pills again, this time for longer. the last time I took them I took them for 2 weeks. This time it was a high dose for 5 days. Maybe I need a longer period of time. We shall see.

I'm just getting frustrated because I can't move on to the next cycle yet. I was really hoping I got lucky and got a bfp so I could announce at Christmas. If I can't announce at Christmas I will be very depressed. It was when we planned to do a gender reveal cause I was to be 21 weeks.

but there is still hope. The latest I can O is early december to have a test day just off of Christmas day. Thankfully there is little questioning happening from the family. I'm trying to keep it that way and not talk about ttc at all.

Bubbles that is a good news that you booked private scan. Even though it is pricey but, it will ease your mind and heart. Good luck!

Aayla, it's frustrating but you can get through this. How long do you have to wait max to periods to show up?

Lora, here is to November bfps! Don't know why I do have a positive feeling about this month too. And somehow if it does happen I thing it would be a girl. he he. I know I sound crazy but, it's just my mind and heart telling me. We won't be bd alot as we will be busy sorting house and moving but, still I have high hopes!

14 days is the max it takes. So that will put me at Nov 7. If still no af by then and no bfp I restart and take it for longer and a higher dose.

Yay finally I am starting the femara tomorrow! I also have to take another medication for high prolactin. It's bittersweet I'm hopeful though.

I am lurking, just feeling a bit rough. I have insomnia and also have a bad cold so on top of morning sickness I am feeling a tad sorry for myself but thanking my lucky stars! Looking at my phone makes me feel sick so I am finding it hard to keep up.

Keeping my fingers crossed for November BFPs :dust: xxx

I wonder if it's possible that the spotting I had 3 weeks ago was a cycle but because my lining wasn't thick enough I only spotted (almost could classify as light). This would mean I missed this cycle but it would also mean I am cd22 and I could be 10 days away (ish) from having a regular cycle.

Boo to morning sickness! Good sign though! 😊

So 12 dpo for me. Think my lp is 12 or 13 days I honestly can't remember.

Stupidly I can't help but get my hopes back up. I know in my heart I'm not pregnant but Theres that 1% niggle in my head saying 'what if?!'

I checked my chart with my bfp with Alice and I didn't get it Til 10dpo- not 9dpo as I originally thought.

See what I'm doing? Somebody slap me!

Joo, hope you feel better.

Lora, we all do that. If you have tests left go for it. It's a only way you can have some peace. I was almost about to poas on 14dpo (clear blue not ic) but, God knows how I stopped myself.And ofcourse the same day af arrived.
You still have hope so go for it!

I haven't got any tests and ive not tested since 9dpo.

I've just spent time through my old journal when Ttc alice and my lp seems to be 12-14 dpo, so I will wait until Monday. Like I say I'm pretty sure I'm out, I have no symptoms at all, but you never know! Xx

I wonder if it's possible that the spotting I had 3 weeks ago was a cycle but because my lining wasn't thick enough I only spotted (almost could classify as light). This would mean I missed this cycle but it would also mean I am cd22 and I could be 10 days away (ish) from having a regular cycle.

I think thats definitely possible. When my AF was due last month I only spotted- probsbly because I had bled in the lead up to it, so there wasn't much lining x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->