August loss thread - TTC our rainbows!

I wonder if it's possible that the spotting I had 3 weeks ago was a cycle but because my lining wasn't thick enough I only spotted (almost could classify as light). This would mean I missed this cycle but it would also mean I am cd22 and I could be 10 days away (ish) from having a regular cycle.

I think thats definitely possible. When my AF was due last month I only spotted- probsbly because I had bled in the lead up to it, so there wasn't much lining x

This is awesome to hear. I am a little upset I missed the cycle but it puts my mind at ease. I may play around with FF and see what it does.

Morning ladies. 13dpo and no AF- though I had an achey tummy last night. I can't really afford a test either. I'm expecting her to show today or tomorrow but if not will test Tuesday.
How is everyone?

Hey ladies how are you all? Happy Halloween!

I'm on cd6 & today is day 4 of soy iso, I'm taking lowish dose to try to get a better egg.

Fingers crossed for u Lora x

Sorry u have ms Joo but its a good sign x

Aayla hope u get some answers soon!

Hey sweety & Mrsmac & hi to everyone else xx

Omg 😳

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    31.5 KB · Views: 6
Here's one a bit clearer

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    29.5 KB · Views: 7
Again...omg!

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    26 KB · Views: 13
OMG Lora I knew I had a good feeling about you, couldn't believe your BFNs but must've been just slightly too early! Massive congratulations, so excited for you xx

Sorry other ladies not have a minute to catch up the last few days! Will read and reply properly when I get a chance later!!

Random one but wanted to ask - has anyone had quite bad ovary pain before AF? I wonder if I have a cyst or something, getting quite sharp pains on and off today in what I think my right ovary. Would make sense if I didn't ovulate maybe? X

I only get ovary pain leading up to ovukation Mrs Mac, have you done an Opk?

Thanks ladies- I am still shaking. I'm in shock. Couldn't find any FRER xx

OMG Lora!! That is so amazing. I am so excited for you!!

AFM: I am doing well with the idea that I am going into cd 24 today. I'm not sure what the provera will do to this cycle but it hasn't induced af yet but maybe it will shorten the cycle a bit and I won't have to wait another 10 days. Sure, I'm bummed that i missed the cycle but in a way I am also glad I had this little time off from trying. It's put the spark back into DTD with hubby and we are finally getting settled into the new place.

And if I am lucky to get my bfp next cycle it will be before christmas. And with the schedule that we have for BDing I have high hopes. :haha:

So exciting Lora! Fingers and toes crossed, lots of sticky healthy baby dust coming your way!!

I used to get mittleschmertz when I ov'd before DS but not since. Seems different though - odd, very sharp little pains and sporadic.

Never had a + OPK so maybe it's a cyst or very late ov. Not got any of the other o symptoms though x

OMG! massive congratulation to you Lora. Those are pretty dark lines. Lots of sticky bean dust to you!

Mrsmac, can you see doc? I think it's better to get checked as you are having pains randomly. How many dpo are you? (i remember you said you missed surge but, what your gut says?)

Aayla, fx for you. Btw, how do you guys manage to stick to bd schedule? with toddler it's so much difficult either one if us pass out while we are trying to get her to sleep. lol.

Afm cd4-5 bd will have to start from next monday and I am already nervous because, we will be damn busy moving. Hope November gives us some more bfps!

Thanks hun. Are you moving far? Xx

OMG! massive congratulation to you Lora. Those are pretty dark lines. Lots of sticky bean dust to you!

Mrsmac, can you see doc? I think it's better to get checked as you are having pains randomly. How many dpo are you? (i remember you said you missed surge but, what your gut says?)

Aayla, fx for you. Btw, how do you guys manage to stick to bd schedule? with toddler it's so much difficult either one if us pass out while we are trying to get her to sleep. lol.

Afm cd4-5 bd will have to start from next monday and I am already nervous because, we will be damn busy moving. Hope November gives us some more bfps!

We are TTC #1 so it's only us to worry about. How we will do the same schedule with a little one I have no idea. lol But we want at least 2 and they will likely have to be back to back due to my age. If we want any more we are going to have to just keep trying but we will see how we feel at 2.

It honestly started to get rough for him. He got a lot of performance anxiety. When it comes down to it we just have to lay there the guys do a lot of the work and if they don't finish, no baby. So there were nights where ( a little TMI here) we had a good old fashioned make out session, particularly after a time when he just couldn't finish, a time where I dressed up in a japanese robe, and a time when we did it outside the bedroom. :blush:

Now I know more when to time it so we don't have to do it so much but we will be doing it from cd10 and on. So for about 7-10 days straight. With the way my cycle is messed up I can't guarantee I will ovulate the same day as I had before. We missed the egg due to lack of sex my first cycle I ovulated and caught the egg my second cycle I ovulated. There is no way I'm deviating from what works for me :haha:

Sweety I think cd28 and 11/12dpo.

I had a little ewcm cd 14/15/16 but thought it was from BDing, plus had darker 2nd line cd16 and then stark white again plus no cm so could've missed the surge as only testing at dinner time when I get back from work.

Had a few post-ov symptoms like sore boobs but that tailed off (as it always does) a few says ago.

Not quite sure what the pain is but if it doesn't pass, I'll get seen xx

Lora, yes we are. We currently live in city call Okayama and will be moving to Tokyo. It's not that far if you compare it to big country like US but, it takes 4-5hours by bullet train.

Aayla, I know it's difficult to keep guys entertained to get our job done and that is why I asked. We had days like that too but, we need to do whatever it takes to get those spermies in there. To be honest I don't even tell him I am ovulating or anything and just keep the romantic mood on for 3-6days to take the pressure off. For both my pregnancies we didn't have to wait long just happened very first month but, I don't know these two months had been really hard for us. May be because of loss?

Tested yesterday as I had some internet cheapie a lying around - BFN as expected! I don't think I'm pregnant, I think it's probably a cyst or something as no other symptoms X

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->