August loss thread - TTC our rainbows!

Hey congratulations lora loo!!! I can't see the digi one but I'm guessing it says pregnant!!! :happydance:

Wow Lora that is awesome hun!! Happy & healthy 9 months to u xxx the pink test is a good strong line as well have everything crossed for u xxx

Good luck with ur move Sweety x

Hello everyone :). Sorry I've been absent from this thread past few weeks, I've had some horrible family news I've had do deal with. But I'm okay now, okay as can be anyway. I've soooo much to catch up on. And I will read though as and when I get time.

But just wondering how you all are? And have we had any BFPs in the last two weeks?

CONGRATULATIONS LORA!!!! Great lines! 🎉😁

THERE WAS PINK WHEN I WIPED! ...THERE WAS PINK WHEN I WIPED!!

ok. I'll calm down now. I am so excited. I am likely a couple of days off from full flow but so super excited. It's coming and I couldn't be more happy to see her.

c_beary, kandle and sunshine(Thanks) hi!

Mrsmac, I see. Let's keep our fingers crossed for November!

Aayla, good luck hun. I am Happy your dilemma is finally gonna end.

THERE WAS PINK WHEN I WIPED! ...THERE WAS PINK WHEN I WIPED!!

ok. I'll calm down now. I am so excited. I am likely a couple of days off from full flow but so super excited. It's coming and I couldn't be more happy to see her.

Yaay for you!! I hope she shows up soon

I am, but very nervous. I'm just going to try and enjoy this pregnancy no matter how long it's for x

Congratulations Lora :happydance: When you were saying you just didn't feel pregnant I kept thinking about how I was the same and had written the cycle off anyway, I got BFNs when AF was late. It's funny how off we can be with our cycles Isn't it! Xx

Aayla that is a good sign! Hope AF comes and goes quickly :)

:hugs: Kandl

I am keeping my fingers crossed for more November BFPs ladies xx

Well that escalated quickly. I am just ending my day now (it is 7:30am) and about to go to bed and there was a spot on my pad. I expect light flow when I wake up this afternoon. Oh man am I excited.

I have a girls night tomorrow and I plan on having one last major drinking night before we are officially back to ttc. I need a night to unwind and let loose.

I also began to cut out sugar. Right now I have started with the obvious forms like pop, chocolate, desserts etc. After I get a handle on that I will be moving on to simple carbs like bread and pasta. Day 1 went ok. I made it through and didn't cheat.

Yay aayla! Hope it picks up in the next day or two :happydance:

I'm also cutting out sugar as much as possible but I'm going to allow myself a small treat every few days x

I am, but very nervous. I'm just going to try and enjoy this pregnancy no matter how long it's for x

It's understandable that you are nervous. But like you say, try and enjoy your pregnancy. But I really really hope this one will end in a healthy pregnancy for you. Will you get more scans this time? I think I've asked before, but sorry I can't remember what was said. I've been away from this group for too long X

Go on kandl?!

Yes consultant said I'll be getting extra scans 😀 Xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"