August loss thread - TTC our rainbows!

Wow only been offline a few hours and so much to catch up on!

Vicky, try not to worry yourself too much. Everything will be fine. I know it's easier said, but as everyone keeps saying.. If your body wasn't ready to get pregnant, then it wouldn't. Your body is ready so I'm sure everything will be fine in there. I've heard so many stories about people having happy heathy babies straight after a mc :hugs:

And thanks for the AC info Mrsmac! I found it really helpful first time round as my cycles were so crazy when I came off BCP, they were up to 63 days long (!!!) with a long LP which I'm sure wasn't helpful. I got them down to an average of 35 days and from a 16 day LP to 12-13 days, so I know they really helped me then but not sure if they are helping now, I just feel I need to stick to what worked last time and daren't stop taking them in case my cycles go crazy again!

And as for me, the witch has gone, which I'm surprised about as Saturday & Sunday I was really heavy, today.. Hardly anything & had nothing since my shower earlier. I can officially start TTC :happydance:

bubbles - I really hope your BFP comes soon!! Don't feel guilty for feeling the way that you do, everyone handles things differently. I have a friend who has been trying for months and nothing happened for her. I kinda felt guilty getting pregnant on the first try. I'm fully expecting her to announce a pregnancy, and I should've been first :p Really, it's no race. You're right that years down the line none of the details will matter. As long as you get your rainbow, I'm sure your feelings will go straight to the baby and forget all the other stuff :) Your rainbow is coming soon, I'm sure! Hang in there.

Hey ladies how are we all?

AF although super heavy and gross only lasted three days so I'm good to go!

Do we all have dates to put down for October/November testing etc? I'm going to try and not test (bahahahahaha!) until the 1st day of my (hopefully) missed period so probably the 1st of November

Assuming that af comes around the typical time of day 36 (giving me a 35 day cycle) and I am good to go for ttc after the biopsy, my next test date will be around Nov 10. If I have a 35 day cycle right now it would make Nov 10 cd32. So really close to when the next af would be due. Hopefully I can hold out that long.

Well I'm still bleeding- it's more pink now so must be coming to an end but it's been over a week!

I'm wondering if the earlier days were mc bleecing as I passed that large bit of tissue, and AF followed on from that?

Either way I'm getting a tad pissed off now. I've only had 2 bleeding free weeks out of 6!

I'm so tempted to try the soya isoflavones but think I'm probably too late in my cycle (you can take it on days 2,3,4 or 5 for 5 days) to try and induce ovulation a bit earlier, but thinking I may cause more harm than good because I'm really not exactly sure what day Af actually started! Hope that made sense.

Other than that I guess it's just wait and see!

Kakae glad Af has buggered off for you!

Bubbles as you know I have a pregnant friend too and very similar feelings so im sure it's all Normal!

How's everyone else?

Xx

I'm waiting for my mc bleeding to clear off. It's been eight days now. I know it's normal to last this long but it's getting me down. I feel like it's stopping then it starts up again bright red:growlmad:

On the plus side I did a hcg test and it's a squinter.

I'm waiting for the first af before I start ttc again so will probably be end of November that I'll be testing

Hey ladies how are we all?

AF although super heavy and gross only lasted three days so I'm good to go!

Do we all have dates to put down for October/November testing etc? I'm going to try and not test (bahahahahaha!) until the 1st day of my (hopefully) missed period so probably the 1st of November

I'll be due to test 24th October. That's when af will be due to come (hopefully it doesn't). I'm going to try my best not to test before then!

I think I'm 1dpo today, didn't get a huge spike this morning but as usual when it's a critical temp day my DD and DH ensure I don't get a decent sleep before temp time or have to take it early, so not 100% accurate but it's a slight rise so will see how it goes over the next few days to confirm I'm officially in my first TWW since the loss. It seems to have come so quick, I really thought my cycle would be completely messed up and I'd be waiting months to ovulate again. It's only a couple of weeks since I was still getting positive HPTs so would be weird to start seeing them again next week. I really don't feel hopeful this time, but then I think my two losses have left me feeling quite negative and unlucky.

If I've worked things out right then AF should be due around 11th or 12th Oct, but I usually get my BFPs around 10dpo which will be 8th Oct. Plus I have a massive stash of 50 ICs so as much as I'd like to think I can wait until AF is late, chances are probably slim!

Beary it's so annoying when you think the bleedings stopping and then it starts up again 😠 hope it stops properly soon.

Tww bubbles, exciting- hope it's your first and last one! I get the feeling unlucky thing too. It's hard to feel optimistic when you've had a loss.

So- Af has gone- yay!

I'm somewhere between cd 5 and 8. I've had 8 days of bleecing but don't think the whole 8 days was Af.

I'm hoping for a positive Opk next week. I don't really care at what point next week but next week would be good.

I wish I had lovely short regular cycles it would make trying a bit easier!

I'm with you on the long cycles lora! If you haven't tried agnus castus already, you should consider it, helped me certainly x

Yeah I think I will next cycle. I have soya isoflavones here too that I wS going to try this cycle, but thought it best to just let my body do its own cycle for the first one- have you tried that before? X

Yup - made things worse! My problem is oestrogen dominance (characterised by anovulatory or long cycles, poor quality EWCM for long periods throughout my cycle, poor insulin conversion, overweight, PCOS etc).

Soy is a phytoestrogen so works by making your body think it needs to produce more oestrogen. Agnus castus regulates the hormones as it works with the petuitry gland so helps your body do its thing while soy tries to fool it into doing something else.

Depends what your fertility issue is I guess, if it's hormone imbalance then I'd go with the agnus castus on its own.

I cut all soy out of my diet entirely (which was super hard as its in so so much!!) and it made a difference to me xx

Totally unrelated question... But does anyone know if you are safe to go swimming after a mc? I'm really keen to get my fitness back up but don't want to risk infection. Probably a silly question :blush:

I'll be honest- I don't actually know what my cycle lengths are these days or what's normal for me, I suppose I'm just expecting the worst!

I've only had about 8/9 Af in over 8 years- due to being pregnant and breastfeeding most of that time!

Before that, I could have a 4 wee cycle, followed by a 7 week one. There was never any pattern.

It got worse after Eve died- in fact the cycle I got caught with Amy, i ovulated on cd 90 odd n got my bfp on 100+ ! I don't want that again!

It's tough isn't it?! I would say give agnus castus a try for three months. It should hopefully get your cycles back on track xx

Beary, if you aren't bleeding any longer you should be ok xx

Bleeding again bright red, cramps, seriously pissed off with this now 😣 no scan alot yet either.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->