August loss thread - TTC our rainbows!

Oh that's good then, least your mind will be a little more at ease how. Did they say how many? X

I get growth scans at 28,32,34 sand 36 weeks anyways (more last time as she was small) he said I will deff get some between 12 and 20 weeks too, but we didn't realky discuss it in depth.

Come on kandl what's your news stop keeping us waiting! 😂 xx

And I tested on 23rd as I was due af on the 24th.. I got a very faint positive as you can see, then I did another test the day of my pissed period and a BFP!!! 😁😁

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    24.5 KB · Views: 4
I'm so glad they're doing something more for you. You'll probably know more after your booking appointment. Sorry for ages on reply on my news, had to log in to safari to post pictures and forgot my password :dohh:

Yayyyyy! Congrats hun. This really is a lucky thread! Xx

I did giggle at pissed period! 😅

Congratulations kandl!!!

Pissed period :haha:

I got a darker opk today so :sex: tonight :winkwink:

Attachments

• IMG_20151102_203655.jpg
    IMG_20151102_203655.jpg
    24.1 KB · Views: 4
Looks positive to me Beary get bd! X

Ahh congratulations Kandl xxx happy and healthy 9 months to u sweetie! It's a very lucky thread ladies xx

Yaaaayyy!! Congrats kandi!! I'll update the first page!

Got some yucky brown spotting today, AF must be round the corner. And this pain is still bugging me, need to get an appointment with the doc xx

Ah congratulations Kandl! They're all rolling in now, hopefully not long for the rest of you ladies too! Guessing you and Lora will be July due dates? Shame we can't all have a rainbow bumps group for our due month too, there wasn't a June one so I started one but it's not very popular. There used to be a busy bump thread for every month when I was here first time round.

Oh Kandl that is so great!! Squee so many new pregnancies. I am so excited for everyone. I feel very positive for this month.

I am officially on CD 1!! So excited. I have to go pick up some opk's. I start my Letrozole in 2 days. I can't believe I am finally back to TTC.

Yay kandl! Congratulations. It really looks like lucky thread. Have a happy and healthy 9months.

c_beary definitely positive. Get busy!

Aayla and Mrsmac, good luck ladies!

we all are gearing up for another tww it seems. still lot of opk's coming up I guess. Cd 6 here. One more week to go before bd!lol.

That's great Aayla, glad things are moving now!

AF arrived as predicted! Still got this sharp ovary pain though, no idea what the heck that is. Anyway, on CD1 now and hoping Nov cycle is the lucky one! Xx

Oh mrsMac we are only a day off from each other. (it's still Nov 2 for me right now). What day do you normally O? For me it's day 17. So I have awhile yet but I will bding every day from cd 10 and using opk's from the day af stops.

I'm usually about the same Aayla, think I o on cd16 that cycle of at all (didn't get +OPK). I've got a tonne of OPKs so will be test from day 11 again.

I am taking agnus castus again too and it usually takes two or three cycles for that to work. Going to really try very hard to eat well too as that helps to regulate my cycles. I just need to stay motivated! It is really the only works for me in the long run x

We gotta do whatever works. that's why I'm sticking with the same bd schedule. Hubby is preparing for it :haha: But I know it got me my bfp last time. There is no way I could deviate from it. lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->