August loss thread - TTC our rainbows!

Bubbles, yeah mine will be a July baby, I've worked it out to be 2nd July :)

Aayla and mrsmac, good luck to you both and I really hope this is your month 😁

Wow congrats Lora and Kandl!!! How freaking awesome for you both :) :) :)

I'm CD11. Boring. Bring on a bfp in three weeks pleeease...!

Looks like ive lost my little one. Devastated.

Blood when I wiped. Normal cear blue test really really faint and digi not pregnant. I'm glad it's hspoened now and not later but I'm so upset. Can't stop crying x

Oh lora. I'm so so sorry 😞 :hugs: thinking of you xx

Oh no Lora, I am so sorry. This is exactly what I was hoping not to see on here after seeing your FB status. Sending you lots of love xx

Oh no, I am so sorry Lora. Thinkin of you xx :hugs:

Can anyone help me? I'm actually broken. My partner has just told me he doesn't want me anymore and left the house. I can't cope, we finally got the rainbow we wanted and he doesn't want me. I don't know how I'll manage alone. He's the one who brings most money in. How can i afford one child let alone everything new for a baby 😢😢😢

Omg Kandl are you OK? What happened? Do you think he's scared of miscarrying again and has lashed out? Hugs hun. I really think we need to start a secret fb group, are we allowed to do that so we can talk more openly?

OMG! Lora, I just saw your fb status and thought please don't be bad news here but.... I am so sorry. Hugs.

kandl, hun so sorry you are going through this. How come all of sudden he is doing that?

Oh Kandl I am sorry. I wish I could help you to understand his behaviour. There could be so many things. Somehow you will make it through. Maybe he just needs some time.

Oh no kandi, what the heck?! So sorry you're going through this.

Perhaps he's just scared and is not really sure how to deal with that so he's sticking his head in the sand? I hope that's the case and that he comes round.

But if not, you got this! My mum was on her own and she's the most amazing parent I could have wished for. Women are a million times stronger and more resilient than they often give themselves credit for! Xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->